MAC Pro Pigment, Silver Fog uploaded by Nadia Ǯ.MAC Pro Pigment, Silver Fog uploaded by Kennedi W.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Pro Pigment, Silver FogDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Michelle S.
Ithaca , NY
Love these loose pigments! They add a little sparkle to every look! I love to put some on the inner of my eye to really make them pop. It is super long lasting because you only need a little bit. I will def keep buying this product again.
Christina L.
fallbrook CA
you can never go wrong with MAC pigments. Dont let the price tag scare you, I'm a professional makeup artist who does many faces a makeup a week and i have yet to finish this pigment in three years. i like to use it with a glitter glue base, and it will last you all night!
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
My lord I love all mac lose pigments because you just get so much product for such a great price. They last all day and night specially when you add a little of fix plus and this shade look so good in a smiley eye, or a silver toupee eye look. It is obviously supper pigmented, and blends like butter.
Heather M.
Carlstadt, NJ
If you are a makeup artist, or just like to create makeup looks like one, you need to add MAC pigments in your kit.  They are so versatile, and can create a variety of looks for your face, body, and even nails.  The silver is a true metallic hue, that is heavily pigmented.
Holly D.
Bullhead City
I love MAC pigments I wan't to own all of them one day! The amp up any look, I love to mix these with fix plus and do a foiled look. The only complaint I have with these is they don't have shifter thing on top because these can become very messy. But MAC is one my favorites
Luz R.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have one of these but a purple shade I like the item but it has a lot of fall out. I bought it at MAC. I recommend this item to others but like i said apply lightly because of the fall out. there is a chance i will buy another.
Jenny F.
So beautiful! Makes the eyes pop and looks so glittery! Stays on for a long time! It's a little messy but all eyeshadow pigments seem to be. Really loved it! I would by this again when it runs out. 👏
Leonora D.
Hessmer, LA
MAC pigments are some of my favorite pigments! There isn't much fall out, and it's super easy to apply! I wish I could honestly buy this in a gallon LOL love MAC and their pigments!
Billie G.
I absolutely love this loose glitter it is so great to use on any kind of makeup look or any kind of Festival look I highly recommend it it's great quality and such cute Packaging
Gwendalyn R.
Crawford
These are pretty but they make my eyes break out like crazy . made the mistake of wearing it to prom and had to go home early :( because i was so sick and my eyes were on fire