MAC Pro Pigment, Silver Fog uploaded by Kennedi W.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Pro Pigment, Silver FogDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Heather M.
Heather M.
Carlstadt, NJ
If you are a makeup artist, or just like to create makeup looks like one, you need to add MAC pigments in your kit.  They are so versatile, and can create a variety of looks for your face, body, and even nails.  The silver is a true metallic hue, that is heavily pigmented.
Holly D.
Holly D.
Bullhead City
I love MAC pigments I wan't to own all of them one day! The amp up any look, I love to mix these with fix plus and do a foiled look. The only complaint I have with these is they don't have shifter thing on top because these can become very messy. But MAC is one my favorites
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
So beautiful! Makes the eyes pop and looks so glittery! Stays on for a long time! It's a little messy but all eyeshadow pigments seem to be. Really loved it! I would by this again when it runs out. 👏
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
I tried these pigments in different colors and they were very nice but i didnt feel like they were something special!
Caroll S.
Caroll S.
Colton, CA
This silver green pigment is so nice on the lids. I love the unique color. The packaging is so pretty and classy .
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Mac's pigments are beautiful!!!!! And they are nicely pigmented! These eyeshadows look gorgeous on the eyes
Kennedi W.
Kennedi W.
I'm in love with pigments. The colors are rich and the creativity usages are endless. They are messy but so worth it.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Havelock, NC
you can never go wrong with MAC pigments. Dont let the price tag scare you, I'm a professional makeup artist who does many faces a makeup a week and i have yet to finish this pigment in three years. i like to use it with a glitter glue base, and it will last you all night!
LA C.
LA C.
This pigment gives a special touch to your makeup, I always use it, I love it and it has several shades, im in love!!
la6.m k.
la6.m k.
the most wonderful brand, good all the products have arrived in good conditions, yet every one complimented my goods