MAC Pro Palette Eye Shadow Refill, Electric Eel uploaded by Shelly F.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Pro Palette Eye Shadow Refill, Electric EelA highly pigmented powder that fits into Pro Palette case for easy transport. see more...

• How pretty this color ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜1 Answers
Crystal D.
Cincinnati, OH
Ok. Now I love my makeup, and I have a collection that could probably put Sephora out of business Lol. I love all brands and love trying products - brands I've never tried before. Now some may not agree with what I'm about to say but through the years of my makeup journey I've always heard so much noise about the infamous MAC makeup line and how epic it is and flawless it is. And how it's the best brand out there and nothing compares...
Well I finally bought myself an eyeshadow and...
Honestly I don't see what the big deal is. In my opinion I don't think MAC makeup is what everyone is boosting it to be. Now don't get me wrong the colors are beautiful. But there isn't anything to spectacular about it. I think people are more infatuated with the name MAC than the actual product itself. I think it's way over priced for the quality. The quality reminds me of a high end Target brand. It has alot of fallout and it really doesn't last like the reviews I've read has said. Now if you want an eyeshadow that will last through infinity and beyond. May I suggest any eyeshadow by Urban Decay... You'll thank me later.
Aaliyah B.
These are really good but I have found really good ones for only four dollars from the brand NYX and now I only buy from them. The Sephora brand is also really good or Makeup Geek.
Cynthia J.
Gardena, CA
I love how they have so many colors to choose from. These come in handy if your going to start a palette of your own. Theyre magnetic & you can buy a pan & insert them on there. Theyre so affordable i would recommend people to invest in them
Jennifer D.
Murrieta , CA
This used to be a go to blue for me! I have grown out of my bright eyeshadow looks but still own it. Long lasting and very pigmented. If you know MAC you know they last forever and are a good value, in my opinion!
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Super pigmented and a great color. Definitely need to use your finger to decrease fall out and make it look prettier. I usually use it as a pop of color on my lower lash line, so for that I'll use a thin brush.
cynthia s.
Whittier, CA
I did have to order this for replacement and it worked so well just like it said and it should not expensive at all for the quality my cousin recommend it to me and I have already recommend it to all my friends
Erin H.
Burney, CA
I love this eye shadow!! Mac eye shadows have always been amazing. they are very easy to apply! I bought all mine in Mac at the mall but you can also purchase online. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Brigitte E.
Sandy, UT
ย The pigment and texture of this shadow is off the charts. So fun for doing something a little more avvant garde or even just lining your eyes for a pop of color.ย
Cindy O.
Always a great way to have the exact colors that you need. MAC eyeshadow is a great product that does not come off easily so it is best for all day wear and these insersts are very handy.
Ashley A.
One of the most vibrant and beautiful electric blue eyeshadows ever! It's so pigmented, that you should only use very little and build up as you go. Totally worth it, especially since they are $6 for the refill pans
Reham M.