MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Eye Shadow Colour Stick uploaded by Shea M.MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Eye Shadow Colour Stick uploaded by memory l.MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Eye Shadow Colour Stick uploaded by memory l.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Pro Longwear Waterproof Color Stick is long-wearing, vibrant and impactful, delivering high-definition color with medium-to-full coverage in a single swipe. This effortless pencil provides ultimate versatility, too, so you can create a thick, chunky, statement line or allover color from your lash to your lid. It's waterproof and lasts for 24 hours. Color(s): at the beach, bitter clove, bleached out beige, cinder black, copperpot, creme-filled, ever evergreen, flat white, frisky blue, iris eyes, lilacked, madly sunny, midnight shadow, royally blue, sand bar, silver coin, soft steel, sweet praline, sweet viola, tabby, tea leaves. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Pro Longwear' Waterproof Color Stick. Style Number: 5184882.

Shea M.
Carthage, TX
Review for: Tabby
I fell in love with the idea of a waterproof eye shadow. So, I bought 3! Tabby- a natural nude, At The Beach- a shimmer pink and Soft Steel- a shimmer brown/grey. I tried tabby first. Trying to apply was very hard. It sets so quick you can't smudge it or or it gets very patchy. Then, once I had it on my eyelid, it felt sticky. I thought it would go away but it never did. Granted, I have hooded eyes so if you do not, maybe it will feel better for you. Last, the staying power for this eyeliner is amazing!!! If you can get it to look good before setting, you'll probably love it. Me, I'm returning.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Tabby
24hr wear! PERIOD!! DONE! NOTHIN ELSE NEEDS TO BE SAID! I for one am so excited about these colours sticks. I would recommend anyone who is tired of their eye liner not staying in place, or feels like there eyeshadow isn't lasting as long as it could, or needs a hint/pop of color to their makeup to buy this product! It glides on, you can buff these out and wear them as an eye shadow or make a really cool winged eye with a pop of color! The also work phenomenally as an eye shadow base! I am obsessed! I have two colours that I purchased, (featured in picture) ever evergreen, and soft steel!
Susan B.
Sussex, NJ
Review for: Tabby
I bought the color Lilacked just a few weeks ago and absolutely love it. I wear this every single day and it is super long lasting. I apply in the morning before going to work and seriously it looks just as good when I get home at night. This is a definite beauty must have
Danaka T.
Review for: Tabby
The formulation is soft, smooth and creamy, the finish is versatile and the formula is comfortable and long-lasting. The dark shades are perfect as intense liner or all over the lid for a super smoky look. Great quality for a good price. Definitely recommend!!!
Stefany I.
Farmingville, NY
Review for: Tabby
I love this and the fact that is water proof is amazing, sometimes you just forget you make up on and throw some water on your face before that it used to be a desaster but now everything its just sooo much easier
Ishimara D.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Tabby
The Tabby stick it is 100% waterproof love love love the way the colors it stays on for a long. Of time and it doesn't give you that running make up look after wearing it for 8 hours
Angela P.
Kershaw, SC
Review for: Tabby
Love this MAC product because it really stay put no running or smearing it's water proof and it's great I love the packaging it goes abovery and beyond the others love love it!
Chelsea R.
Pacoima, CA
Review for: Tabby
Great color and feels soft on my skin
It lasts all day and doesn not smudge but the take off is a bit difficult but regardless it is still nice and works and pooks fantastic
Tiffany K.
Delaware, OH
Review for: Tabby
I love color sticks. Mac's is great! Long wear is may favorite kind of any make up to use. I can not worry about re applying and this one for the job perfectly.
Sherrie J.
Fort Mill, SC
Review for: Tabby
These color sticks are awesome. They are easy to use. The color is true to the pigment you purchase. It doesn't bleed after applying. It stays all day.