BY MAC COSMETICS #28 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

For A Sweat- And Humidity-resistant Velvety Matte Finish, Try M∙a∙c Pro Longwear Powder/Pressed, Which Promises Zero Shine With Sheer To Medium Coverage For Up To 12 Hours In Any Climate. Now Available In A Range Of Shades From Light To Dark To Suit All Skin Tones.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Photo-friendly
  • Non-acnegenic
  • For All Skin Types

Usage:

• Apply To Face With A Leatherette Puff Or Brush.

• Is this good for oily skin??2 Answers
  • I use the mac prolongwear foundation and been wanting to buy this...1 Answers
  • I was thinking about using a baking powder (since i never used it...1 Answers
Christine S.
Coronado, CA
Loved that this product was pressed so it was easy to take with me anytime I went out. It is a little pricey in my opinion but the results had be coming back for more. There was hardly any kickback when brushing the powder on and no flashback in photos. Controlled oil and shine well and held my makeup set in place all day. I’m a full coverage kind of gal so this powder was amazing to top on to a medium/full coverage foundation without looking too cakey.
Diana G.
Review for: LIGHT PLUS more...
I really like this powder, it really compliments the prolong wear of macs foundation but not necessarily with any other department stores foundation. It seems as though you need to stick with the brand altogether or else the ingredients and quality of your application will not look as flawless as it would if you did. Also the powder itself wastes very quickly. I’ve have other similar products that came in smaller packages and it lasted way longer than this particular one.
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
I have pretty much used up all of my product of this,it's soft and covers well, it doesn't make my makeup look cakey like some pressed powders do when I wear them along with a liquid foundation. But the colors are all alittle off from my skin tone. I'm very pale most foundations don't match exactly so I can't be to upset about that. But the price, I understand it's a more high-end makeup but it does exactly what a $5 pressed powders would do.
Melanie D.
Review for: Other more...
I use this to set my liquid foundation and add some extra coverage. I have very oily skin and while this doesnt mattify my t zone, it doesnt add to the oil slick either. The packaging is standard for a pressed powder but at 30ish dollars i wish it was a little nicer. The reason for the four star review instead of five is that it does oxidize once you start getting oily.
Carmen A.
Kissimmee
Review for: MEDIUM more...
This pressed powder is very vert good!!! It is really long lastinG. I don’t have to be retouching and it has great coverage. I have mixed skin so my forehead and specially my nose get oily but this product controls the oil very well. I put it on usually in the morning as part of my morning routine before I go to work and it lasts all day. Bravo for Mac!!
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Now this is my favorite foundation powder because you can use this alone and build it up for more coverage or little to no coverage. Which is great because the liquid foundation can be too much on my skin sometimes. Mac has so many shades that i literally have 3 that match my skin tone during these crazy seasons, my skin goes through color changes depending on the weather.
Jen V.
Oak Ridge
Review for: DARK DEEPEST more...
I love this powder foundation. It lasts nicely considering pressed powder foundations tend to go pretty fast. The price is pretty decent too. My favorite way to apply this foundation is with a dense buffing brush to build up a flawless full coverage. It lasts nicely throughout the day and is perfect for a touch up powder on top of any other makeup.
Maria N.
Portland, OR
Holy grail powder for sure! I either set my foundation with this powder or wear it by itself over moisturizer and it makes my face look airbrushed right away I love it!! It has great coverage and does not look cakey at all. I apply it with a big fluffy brush. I will probably buy this powder for the rest of my life that's how much I love it lol
Sariesa H.
Ukiah
Love love love Mac you guys hit it on point and as always with Mac less is more if you do use to much it will look cacky and your makeup will not look on point. I have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful my makeup looks. Mac is worth the price and I will dish it out gladly to keep this beautiful look Thank you Mac!!!!!!
hillary M.
Review for: MEDIUM more...
Mac products usually tend to make me breakout, I have oily skin. The product blends well with my skin. Gives me a natural look, throughout the day I do find myself reapplying again. I would recommend to others, I think it would work with dry or combination skin better than oily skin.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I have been looking for a pressed powder, but i have an oily complexion. Is this a good long lasting powder? I don't like when it looks like it soaks in my pores.
Fantastico muito bom, otima textura, e otima marca
Rosemarie N.
Brentwood , CA
Is this good for oily skin??
Karem P.
Muito bom,principalmente pela marca,otima textura e com um efeito super natural
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
How long does this usually last?