MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot Frozen Violet uploaded by Karen Q.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A highly pigmented eye colour that goes on creamy but dries to an intense, vibrant finish. The next generation of a popular MAC formula, Paint Pots maintains all the intense traits of its inspiration. Long-wearing, colourfast. Creates seamless coverage without weight or caking. Blends smoothly over the lids. Cream-based, can be mixed with MAC shadows and liners. Available in matte and pearl formulas.

Because MAC shares your commitment to the environment, they have created the Back-to-MAC Program. By returning six MAC primary packaging containers to a MAC counter, you’ll receive a free MAC lipstick of your choice.; Lipsticks provided at no charge with the Back-to-MAC Program cannot be returned or exchanged. Back-to-MAC is only available in stores.; MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals & never asks others to test on their behalf. MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally & is taking steps toward that goal every day.

Web ID: 259072

Anita L.
Scranton , PA
I love MAC paint pot !!! It’s super pigmented and creamy , the looks you can create are awesome and definitely worth the price . Packaging is great , I would buy again and recommend to a friend .
hannah l.
america
This product is easily applied and does not make a mess when putting it on makes me feel great wouldnt mind trying more i have lots of eyeshadows i love them all i also like the nude colors
Sofia B.
Product is full coverage and very creamy. It is very easy to apply and blend on the skin. Definitely recommend if you are looking for a good base for a long lasting eyeshadow look. There are also many shades for most skin types
Angeline S.
Purchased at: bluemercury
My go to. I have dark circles and its great for a natural look or a primer for your eyes shadow. People say that there are dupes but let's be honest THERE IS ONLY THIS PAINT POT. NOTHING compares :)
Delia R.
Union City
This product had always caught my eye when I see it I would love to try this product and give it a try since I am just getting into makeup this will be an extraordinary product to try and show off to people
Mehrin J.
These Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pots are just a perfect base for any eyeshadow!!! It not only smooths out the eye but blur and hides any darkness around the eyes.
Karen Q.
Long Beach
As a newbie, this is my first primer. I use it every time I put makeup on. It works pretty well for me. However, I am interested in trying a different primer.
Patti B.
Scottsdale
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Beautiful color and will definitely last all day. It glides on smooth without caking or drying out. Cant say enough about the long wear!
Meghan C.
Bellingham
Love love love this!!! I use this as a primer to cut my crease with and as shadow.. stays put does not crease and is def worth the hype
GraceSalyers20134 S.
550 N 12 Ave. Beech Grove, IN
I use my paint pot as an eyeshadow primer. It is really nice because it prevents creasing. I really like that it is creamy but dries.
Francesca L.
What are your thoughts on MAC paint pot? Do you think it is the best? Thx