MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot Cream Eyeshadow - Born To Beam

MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot Cream Eyeshadow - Born To Beam

What it is: A highly pigmented, long-wearing eyeshadow that goes on creamy and dries to an intense, vibrant finish. What it does: Its innovative second skin-like formula blends smoothly over lids and creates seamless, buildable coverage without looking heavy or cakey. Its superior color purity stays true and will not streak, crease or flake. Water-resistant, it can be mixed with other products like shadows and eyeliners. How to use: Apply to your

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot Cream Eyeshadow - Born To Beam!
How would you rate this product?
Kissimmee, FL
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot Cream Eyeshadow - Born To Beam uploaded by Sara B.
I love paint pots. My go to one is Painterly and I’m so thrilled MAC has new shades. Born to Beam is so beautiful. It’s golden and glittery and just POPS on the eyes. I love this by itself, under a dazzle shadow like I Like 2 Watch or on top of an eye look for a cut crease or halo eye.

Looking for your answer?