MakeupVoronajj
Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot- Camel Coat- Prolongwear Collection 2013

Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot- Camel Coat- Prolongwear Collection 2013

by Voronajj

mac pro longwear paint pot- camel coat- prolongwear collection 2013Camel Coat-muted beige

How long does it last and how much do you use usually?
Start your review of Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot- Camel Coat- Prolongwear Collection 2013!
How would you rate this product?
San Antonio, TX
Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot- Camel Coat- Prolongwear Collection 2013 uploaded by MARISOL M.
Great product and does its job well. Worth the money and time. Last all day with eyeshadow and primer. I have DRY eye and oily on t zone. Don't have issues
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
Not only do I use this as a eyeshadow primer , I also apply this to my nose. If your nose tends to get very oily and shiny throughout the day, applying this as a base underneath your foundation would help lessen the shine.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I have the paint pot in the shade soft orchid and i love it. It makes the colors in shadows pop and last all day. No creasing or dryness, i highly recommend if you are experimenting with colors!
Clinton
This paint pot is great . My eyeshadow dont crease using this although I have the color painterly. Which is a nudge shade
Fairfax, VA
Literally haven’t been disappointed at all! This is the best, doesn’t leave any creases, nice matte color, and decent price. I’m a rewards member so I got it cheaper but I can’t wait to try the other colors! Love it!
uddevalla
It’s pretty good if I would be a est. But I like it mutch. It’s pretty long lasting. I’m not tipsing other about it
adelaide
Ok so I use a few of these, my favourite being the painterly paint pot, it really helps get the most out of your eyeshadow! Instead of going into a discoloured lid it provides a steady base colour and even distribution of the colours you apply. Recommend this product so much! The other ones I have are very very shimmery so very good ontop of a makeup look to give it that BAM look, instead of needing to foil a powder
Ask a question to the Influenster community...