17 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #39 in Liquid Foundation

A tenacious waterproof formula that can be used as a foundation or concealer, wearing for an unprecedented 24 hours. Neither rain nor tears can budge this oil-free watertight product that actually repels moisture from the surface of the face. The formula blends seamlessly on the skin with medium to full weightless coverage and a natural satin finish.

• Omg i love this product because the texture is perfect for me and a...1 Answers
  • Who has use this?& What did yall think about it?😄3 Answers
  • Hi ladies So, i get a lot of feedback on this product and they say...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
This is a pretty good foundation that I think would be good on all skin types. It is very long wearing, and doesn't separate, oxidize, or breakup on my skin throughout the day. I'd say it's a medium to high-medium (depending on your application method) on the first layer, and CAN be built up to a very full coverage. I like that it goes from extremely pale to very dark shades, so anyone can find a good match! It also holds up to it's claim of being waterproof 100%. It literally REPELLS water- I have never seen anything like it!
So, for the things that aren't so good, which is why I docked 1 star from my rating. I would not consider this a "natural" foundation by any means (which isn't a bad thing, it is all preference) and it can look super cakey and exaggerate every pore on your face if you aren't careful. But, if you use a light hand and don't go nuts, it looks quite nice!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
I just recently bought the mac pro long wear waterproof makeup in NC30. It was a beautiful color match. I love this makeup for many reasons. First it truly is long wear and survived the 95 degree weather in 70% humidity at an outdoor function without melting off or getting really shiny. It doesn't do the dreaded face transfer to someones shirt when you go in for a hug. It's very build able and I can perfect the flawless no makeup look with this as well as build it for fuller coverage when needed. Since it was my first time buying Mac products in a long while I was afraid of breakouts but my face stayed clear! Love love love this liquid along with their studio fix powder and mineralized setting spray! Never had a better makeup set than this!
Haley R.
Haley R.
Lubbock, TX
This is a great foundation that is true to its name. I spent a weekend in the hot summer at the lake, and after swimming in the water my foundation was still completely intact. Since this foundation was meant to be used as foundation or concealer, it is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. If you apply too much it will feel slimy (the same way it would if you apply too much of any foundation) I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because the packaging can be a bit messy at times. As long as you apply sparingly and in thin layers, this foundation is very long lasting with a satin finish that mimics the natural finish of skin.

As far as the foundation shades, NW will be for the pink undertones and NC is for yellow.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been trying different drugstore foundations and nothing clicked. I couldn't even get the cool/warm thing right. Somebody told me that MAC could match me and so I went and they did! I am cool in their lines because they have a yellow undertone instead of blue. This foundation is a little heavy but it works for me to semi cover or blur freckles. The heaviness doesn't prevent your skin from breathing and it's sweat proof! I absolutely love it.
Nikole G.
Nikole G.
Dearborn, MI
I absolutely love this foundation! It truly keeps me matte all day and applies so nicely. It is a very thick foundation, however it blends out and looks very natural. It is easily buildable and truly looks like skin. I have found that this foundation, combined with Benefit's Porefessional primer are a perfect match! I definitely recommend this to anyone who has oily skin or to anyone who is looking for a foundation that will last 8+ hours!
Darian W.
Darian W.
Midlothian, VA
This foundation does exactly what the name says it will do. It's waterproof (I have to scrub and use multiple makeup wipes to remove it), it's very full coverage, and it's extremely long wearing. Once you put this foundation on and set it with a powder, it's not going to slip and slide off of your face until you're ready to take it off at the end of the day. This is by far my favorite full coverage long wearing foundation Of all time.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Duluth, MN
This is the best foundation i have ever used! Its very light way and blends nicely. I work outside so i tend to sweat off make uo easily and i don't see that probably with this. Some say its too expensive for such a small bottle but it lasts along time because your barely need any. And i honestly mean that. I go for a more full coverage because i have a lot of redness this covers it easily while not looking cakey. Its worth it!!!
Denton, TX
This is my absolute favorite foundation for the hot summer months. It is a fuller coverage, but can be sheered down without losing it's waterproof properties. I especially love the finish it gives - it's not too heavy, even with the good coverage it provides. I love how long it lasts, even through my evening work out sessions in the sun. I have dry/normal skin, and it doesn't seem to cling to those dry patches. Good stuff!!
Katy G.
Katy G.
Panama City, FL
I'm in the 20s and lately I've noticed that my skin is so dry that my makeup has been sticking into my "smile lines." I've tried all sorts of remedies for this but the only thing that keeps them unnoticeable is this foundation. It's medium coverage but buildable and it doesn't cling to my dry patches. I can't believe that I haven't been using this longer. If you have dry skin or any skin aging issues, you NEED this!
Melbourne, FL
This is one of the my most disliked foundations I've EVER tried (and I've probably tried 50+ different foundations) It clung to dry areas on my face, it cracked really weird in my smile lines and on my chin and it was just a really thick foundation and it felt heavy on the skin. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, any skin type. The only benefit is that they offer such a large color selection.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Anderson, IN
Who loves this foundation?
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
I really want to try this foundation and was wondering if anyone has used it before? How well would it cover redness and give an overall even skin tone? Also do you need to wear a concealer on top of this?
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Hi ladies So, i get a lot of feedback on this product and they say its really great coverage! But is it great on oily skin ? I use the studio fix and its fi e at first but after a couple hours my face gets oily...
Jesmarie M.
Jesmarie M.
Puerto Rico
I just want to know if this is a good foundation and if its worth it.
Domonique P.
Domonique P.
Do I really need to use a setting spray or powder?