MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation

MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation

A waterproof formula that lasts for 36 hours with medium-to-full buildable coverage and a satin finish.

Im thinking about getting this product but I need to know, does it actually stay long enough when water hits it? Also is it worth the price?
If this is a waterproof foundation, is it difficult to wash off, and would you suggest it for elderly skin?
I haven’t found a good foundation that i can use for things like going on runs or skiing, how much can this foundation withstand?
Start your review of MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation!
Heaven H.
Loveland, CO
MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation uploaded by Heaven H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really liked this foundation! It worked so well. It blended like a dream and built up coverage very well. It covered my redness and blemishes enough for me.to skip concealer if I wanted! It wore very well and didn't feel tacky or slippery even before I set it with powder. Overall, I think this is a fantastic foundation.
Roberta C.
kearny, NJ
MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation uploaded by Roberta C.
It is amazing how this base is comfortable on the skin in addition to having a very beautiful texture and great durability.
Lilly O.
Essex, MD
MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation uploaded by Lilly O.
Purchased at: Macy's
Best foundation ever! It's the only one I've come across (and I've tried many) that actually looks like skin while offering such a perfect amount of coverage while also being so incredibly long lasting! It is quite thick compared to some other formulations but it's worth the learning curve for reasons I'll mention. I have very sensitive skin and so it can be quite difficult to find a foundation that sits well on my face, won't settle on the odd dry patch or exaggerate the rare breakout and also won't irritate or break out my skin itself, so essentially, this is my holy grail of all foundations. It's not talked about enough! A little bit goes a long way also, so don't be afraid of the amount of product that comes in this tube. Despite being a bit thicker, it blends like a dream with a sponge and is incredibly easy to layer while still looking like skin. Do be warned, it's not necessarily transfer proof unless you powder which I always do so I'm not personally bothered by this!I t's also perfect for warmer months due to being sweat-proof.
salma N.
Fremont, CA
MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation uploaded by salma N.
I didn’t try this products but I heard a lot of good stuff about it and I made a post to ask about it but I had to a review :)
Monesia M.
Smyrna, GA
MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation uploaded by Monesia M.
MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation uploaded by Monesia M.
This Mac foundation in NC50 is the truth. It blends in with your skin immediately! If you can afford to get one then do so. I got this as a gift from my friend so I’m not sure what the price range is looking like. When I had it on, it didn’t look like I had on makeup at all and I love that about it.
Caryann S.
MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation uploaded by Caryann S.
MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation uploaded by Caryann S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This doesn’t look caked on or thick. It’s a thin formula that is medium coverage and long lasting. My skin is combination with lines and volume loss. I have melasma on my cheeks. This provided a solid medium coverage MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation
Daphne B.
Spring Hill, FL
MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation uploaded by Daphne B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
A little skeptical at first... I wore makeup all day as well as having a mask on and off and this product didn’t disappoint. Coverage can be built up but for everyday this look worked for me ❤️
Leslie P.
Allentown, PA
MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation uploaded by Leslie P.
I really like this foundation! It goes on smooth and very pigmented. It is definitely a full coverage foundation! Not scented really. Is very hydrating like it says and long lasting. Definitely sweat proof! I would absolutely buy again. I love the packaging!
Kate W.
Georgetown, TX
I really like this product - I'm not sure why it doesn't get more love/hype. The finish is very pretty and natural looking and it is definitely waterproof. I use this product when I know I will be sweating a ton of when I am in a humid client (so that it doesn't cake up on top of my skin like some products do). I think it's a really pretty finish too
Margaret M.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been trying different drugstore foundations and nothing clicked. I couldn't even get the cool/warm thing right. Somebody told me that MAC could match me and so I went and they did! I am cool in their lines because they have a yellow undertone instead of blue. This foundation is a little heavy but it works for me to semi cover or blur freckles. The heaviness doesn't prevent your skin from breathing and it's sweat proof! I absolutely love it.

180 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leo C.
Louisburg
il y a un an
Maribel F. il y a 10 mois
El waterproof foundation de Mac trabaja muy bien pero por alguna razón que no entiendo solo mi nariz queda aceitosa aún usándolo .
Mindy S.
Burlington, KY
il y a un an
How does the MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation work on dry skin? I have dry patches that even hydrating foundations will find and emphasize. Does it cling to the dry patches? Do you find it to be drying at all?
Elissa W. il y a un an
So good!! Not drying at all