MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme
This Has-all-color From The Pro Class Has Light Texture, Creamy Finish, Is Comfortable And Lasts For A Long Time. Easy To Use, Put On Without The Need For A Topcoat - Yet It Lasts For Up To 12 Hours. Does Not Pull Out In The Thin Lines, And The Color Stays On All The Time. The Lips Are Moistened And Kept Soft.
- Lasts 12 Hours
- Do Not Get In The Fine Lines
- Gives Fine Colors
- Do Not Infect
- Provides Instant And Prolonged Moisture
- Apply Directly To Your Lips Or Use A Lipstick.
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- Hola mi pregunta es cuanto tiempo dura el labial Be the first to answer!
- "The medium-coverage cream formula feels slightly tacky but has a satiny finish. Balance out smoky eyes with this lipstick, or pair it with thick, black, winged liner for a mod '60s effect. Although the color will fade after about eight hours, it does so without any feathering or dryness." in 17 reviews
- " Great lipstick This is the best longest lasting lipstick that I've used that isn't a permanent stain type that you have to wash off as those dry my lips out. " in 15 reviews
- "Very long lasting when you are out on the town , stays in place , not on your teeth , make your lips feel and look smooth also use as a blush . " in 14 reviews
- "I absolutely love this lipcreme. It's soft and moisturizing but also long wear (like up to 6-7 hours). I have heard many compliments for both the product itself and the color. If you want to get one high end lipstick, this might be just for you. " in 7 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos