BY MAC COSMETICS #10 in Lip Liner

A new generation of long-wearing technology, this lip pencil defines the lips with an instant release of rich, saturated colour, with a transfer-proof formula that prolongs the hours between reapplication.

• Does anyone have a lip liner they like MORE than these MAC ones?1 Answers
  • How much are they normally4 Answers
  • Does this lip pencil come off when you're eating? 2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Gaelle B.
Gaelle B.
Review for: M.A.C Pro Longwear Lip Pencil-IN CONTROL-One Size
I used to not line my lips before I wore lipstick and what a mistake it was. Then I started lining my lips with MAC lipstick and it was all the difference. It is pricey but worth it. It dramatically changes the look and what of your lipstick. You will be so happy with getting a better looking wear that last ALL day. It doubles your lipstick collection as pairing lip liners with different lipsticks will give it a new life! MUST TRY! Go to your local MAC counter and ask for one that will be versatile for your colouring and makeup looks, you won't regret it.
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
The Pro Longwear Lip Pencils are among the better lip liners from higher-end brands. They do last well throughout the day and don't feather or bleed, so if you need something that will stay put, these are a great option. The range of shades is amazing and you can find a lip liner in this line for almost any lip color. My biggest issue with these pencils is that they tend to be very stiff and hard - they don't apply as creamily as the Urban Decay or Tarte lip pencils, and I usually find that I need to heat them up on my hand before application.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Ft Lauderdale , FL
The longevity of this liner is a really big deal, especially when it comes to wearing dark colors. This product delivers. We have all been in that one situation where after being out all day rather at work, or on the town, you go to the restroom, look in the mirror, and are horrified at the blotchy look of your what was once a beautiful lip color. You ask yourself "how long was I looking like this?!!" lol well fear no more this liner will definitely put your mind at ease. It doesn't budge, and the color pay off is out of this world!
Brianna Z.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I first bought the MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil on a spree several months ago and it is to die for. It goes on very sleek and is worth the price as it lasts quite a while. The packaging is simple but looks classy (definitely not tacky) and the product doesn't have an odd smell that I've noticed many lip liners tend to have. I've bought this product as a gift to accompany MAC's Lipstick for several of my girlfriends and they love it as well so this is a must buy!
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Laredo, TX
Review for: M.A.C Pro Longwear Lip Pencil-IN CONTROL-One Size
I really really like these! I have like 5 of them and you can even wear them without a lipstick that's how good the color pay off is and how pigmented it is. I really enjoy wearing them with a lip balm under it but by itself for me it's drying and chalky but that's with most lip liners. It's not creamy on its own unless you use a lip balm, but it's a really nice lip pencil in general. I think they are around $18 but I'm not to sure.
Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
These lip pencils are a classic in the makeup world. MAC provides so many shades, so you'll definitely find one you like. My favorite one is "Stone", which is a grey toned brown. I can use it to fill in my lips before using a nude lipstick, red lipstick, purple lipstick, or even blue. The only possible bad thing is that the pencils are quite dry, but in my opinion, that helps the lipsticks last longer on top of the liner.
Rosangela R.
Rosangela R.
Review for: M.A.C Pencil-Oh Honey-One Size
Yasss! These lip liners are bomb. They are long-lasting, pigmented, come in a variety of colors and take a long time to finish up! I love this neutral brown. I'm all about nude lip colors so I'm always looking for neutral liners to be the base of my lip color. These are also perfect for filling in your entire lips and wearing by themselves as a color. I would get every color just to wear by themselves if I could.
Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Girard, KS
These lipliners are so smooth and easy to apply and they really last on my lips. I usually apply as a liner then across the lips to help my lip colors stay better. I have found as I have aged some that certain creamy lipsticks seem to feather up off my lips without a liner and these do not budge thus keeping the lipsticks and glosses from moving as well. Great product will definately repurchase this product.
Maxcely X.
Maxcely X.
Royersford, PA
I am so guily for using this liner all over my lips. These tend to be a little on the dry side (I layer a real thin layer of chapstick, so the liner can glide easily on my lips). I love love love the color Spice, which is a beautiful nude shade for a darker lip. there are days that I layer this stuff on as a lipstick - wish they made a matte lip color off of the same liner! I would stock up on that baby!
Marilou D.
Marilou D.
The Mac Pro Longwear Lip Pencil is my favorite lip pencil of all time. It's the only lip pencil I will use anymore. With its budge proof formula it is the only lip pencil I trust to have a good base for my lipstick. It keeps the brights and darks of my lipstick collection within the lines and even helps create dimension when playing with the different colors. My only critique is more colors please!
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
How much are they normally
Denise R.
Denise R.
I would so love to try this product!?
Shaik S.
Shaik S.
How much they are normally
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
West Kelowna, BC
Okay so I just bought this. And I'm just wondering if I can get anymore product, since it's plastic I cannot sharpen it, and I can't wind it to get more product out like I would an eyebrow pencil...so do you only get the tip with these liners?
Mabisa C.
Mabisa C.
San Rafael
Does this lip pencil come off when you're eating?