BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Glides on fluidly and adheres instantly. It is long-wearing lip pencil technology.

emma j.
College Sta, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
These liners go on and STAY ON they even outlast your lipstick , lipgloss, and liquid lips. I just love them and sometimes wear them alone . Staunchly stylish is my very favorite shade. I’m due for a new one because sadly I’ve used up much of my current one.
VERONICA M.
united states
Purchased at: Sephora
Best longwear lip liner on the market. It is my go to because it lasts all day and I at times just wear the liner and no lipstick.
Julia G.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite lipliner is MAC lip liner. It glides on so well and the colors are all extremely pigmented and pretty. They are easy to blend in and definitely looks very natural. My only issue is the pencil tends to break a lot, so you have to be careful. Even though these lip pencils are semi expensive, it’s well worth it.