MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW30

A creamy foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition.

MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation NW30

So MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW30 was my HG favourite foundation of all time and I’m real upset about it not being available anymore. Can’t find anything as good as this one. Anyone know a good dupe?
Does this clog pores?
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Foundation[product:mac-studio-fix-fluid-foundation-spf-15-nw48-by-mac] which one does everyone prefer the pro longwear or the studio fix?
Start your review of MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW30!
Vancouver
At first I liked this foundation but after using it a few days it really dried out my skin and I stopped using it.
Mac Pro Longwear is long lasting and very full coverage. Perfect for special events like prom or weddings!
Long Beach
I loved the consistency of this product it was def long wear and didn’t make me break out after awhile.
North Hollywood
Very longwear foundation dewy but good coverage covers your face pretty good and it’s not that pricey
Madison, AL
1,189 reviews
Purchased at: bluemercury
This foundation made me break out and I didn’t enjoy the finish. Only used once and won’t use again.
ponce inlet
i really like it if doesn’t have the best coverage but it doesn’t look cakey so i really enjoy it
Waynesboro, VA
Lasts for my all day necessities! Great price. Good coverage and matches my skin tone perfectly.
Pensacola, FL
Made my face too chalky. Won’t buy again but everyone’s faces are react to different products.
Rialto , CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Very light weight and feels amazing on the skin love this brand and I recommend it to anyone
harriman
Purchased at: ULTA
This foundation is a really good product it applies great and it is a long wear product!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 months ago
Ewa W. • 6 hours ago
Revlon colorstay is a great dupe
Felton, DE
a year ago
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear FoundationM.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 which one does everyone prefer the pro longwear or the studio fix?
Zara B. • 10 months ago
Studio fix is a full coverage foundation so if you want full coverage you can go for it but for me after some hours my skin got oily at the forehead area but you can touch up. I prefer pro long wear as it will stay the same for the longer period of time and contains SPF, if you have a oily skin then go for pro long wear, Choice is yours and everyone’s skin is different 😊