MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW30

A creamy foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition.

MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation NW30

So MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW30 was my HG favourite foundation of all time and I’m real upset about it not being available anymore. Can’t find anything as good as this one. Anyone know a good dupe?
Does this clog pores?
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Foundation[product:mac-studio-fix-fluid-foundation-spf-15-nw48-by-mac] which one does everyone prefer the pro longwear or the studio fix?
Start your review of MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW30!
Dayton
Stays on very well throughout the day. I didn't have to retouch it at all. I would recommend this to anyone that needs a full day of coverage.
Littleton, CO
I love Mac foundations for photo shoots. It covers well and stays long. I’ll advise Mac Pro Longwear Foundation for evants and longer days.
Neptune
This foundation is VERY cakey but you will have no flaws. Also a little expensive. But the most full coverage foundation I’ve ever had
Seatac, WA
Mac is another good choice in foundation but is a little thicker and heavier on your face. Good for covering blemishes and break outs.
Perrysburg
When I use this foundation I barely need to use any to get full coverage. Very light and extremely affordable for a high end product
Lillington , NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Mac Foundation! Blends beautifully! I love that the shade I am using warms up my skintone a bit! One of my favorites!
Edmond, OK
Loved my MAC foundation for a long time! Eventually, I wanted a product that was less coverage and didn’t feel so thick.
Fort Riley , KS
Amazing coverage! Long lasting foundation! I love the application of this product and it covers all my blemishes !
Key West, FL
It is long lasting and apply less have a high coverage. It does go with any type of skin also does easily removed.
Vancouver
At first I liked this foundation but after using it a few days it really dried out my skin and I stopped using it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 months ago
Felton, DE
a year ago
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear FoundationM.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 which one does everyone prefer the pro longwear or the studio fix?
Zara B. • 10 months ago
Studio fix is a full coverage foundation so if you want full coverage you can go for it but for me after some hours my skin got oily at the forehead area but you can touch up. I prefer pro long wear as it will stay the same for the longer period of time and contains SPF, if you have a oily skin then go for pro long wear, Choice is yours and everyone’s skin is different 😊