MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW30

A creamy foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition.

MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation NW30

So MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW30 was my HG favourite foundation of all time and I’m real upset about it not being available anymore. Can’t find anything as good as this one. Anyone know a good dupe?
Does this clog pores?
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Foundation[product:mac-studio-fix-fluid-foundation-spf-15-nw48-by-mac] which one does everyone prefer the pro longwear or the studio fix?
Start your review of MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW30!
Boston
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW30 uploaded by Gargi C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Create this look using Mac Pro longwear foundation. One of best foundation I have ever used. Light weight, good coverage, long lasting, matte finish. Loved it. Of course recommending it.
Elizabethtown, PA
Most youtubers that I used to watch used Mac foundation so I decided to buy some and give it a try, but my experience was nothing like theirs. I think the foundation came off very cakey, and it made me look orange. I wouldn’t buy it again. It’s overrated.
garden grove
Love the smell and the way it blends on my face! It is my go to. It has a matte finish. It made me break out bc it’s so heavy on my face! Full coverage. I would still recommend. I love this foundation so much I will keep buying.
Crown Point, NY
I used to love this foundation back in middle school but they must have changed the formula since then . It’s extremely sticky , doesn’t blend well and oxidizes like you wouldn’t believe . Won’t purchase again .
san francisco
It’s a good foundation, not my fav but this was the first foundation I used when I started wearing foundation.. I haven’t used it in a while but i think It was a good foundation since I used it for a minute lol
Boardman , OH
This product is nice but doesn’t fully cover blemishes I have and if I put too much it looks cakey. It’s very nice though if you have clear skin and can just use one thing layer. I would most likely buy again
Macon
I was disappointed in this foundation. It provides great coverage but did not work well with my oily skin. It feels light weight but is not worth the money if you have oily skin. I would not recommend this product to other poeple.
I always buy this for my mom and she looks amazing when she wear it sometimes i am also using and works great MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW30
Fort Myers, FL
I love this foundation it looks super nice on my skin and the coverage it’s high but it doesn’t look like you used a ton of foundation!! I’m on my 7th
Chattanooga, TN
This used to be my favorite foundation. Just like the name it’s long wearing and can be medium or full coverage depending on how much you apply
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 months ago
Felton, DE
a year ago
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear FoundationM.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 which one does everyone prefer the pro longwear or the studio fix?
Zara B. • 10 months ago
Studio fix is a full coverage foundation so if you want full coverage you can go for it but for me after some hours my skin got oily at the forehead area but you can touch up. I prefer pro long wear as it will stay the same for the longer period of time and contains SPF, if you have a oily skin then go for pro long wear, Choice is yours and everyone’s skin is different 😊