MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW30

A creamy foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition.

MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation NW30

So MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW30 was my HG favourite foundation of all time and I’m real upset about it not being available anymore. Can’t find anything as good as this one. Anyone know a good dupe?
Does this clog pores?
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Foundation[product:mac-studio-fix-fluid-foundation-spf-15-nw48-by-mac] which one does everyone prefer the pro longwear or the studio fix?
Start your review of MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW30!
Wisconsin
When i bought this foundation i was super excited . I had hear so many reviews about how good the coverage was. Unfortunately that was the only good part about it for me.(well for the first 2 hours) I have combination skin so i can be very oily in some areas and other areas are kinda dry at times. This fondation made my face very irritated and red. They areas that were already oily were even more oily than normal and the "dry" parts were getting itchy and very very dried out.. it made my skin get like flaky and peel. The smell was so strong that i could still smell it through out the day. And even though it had great coverage for the first 2 hours it would start separating on my face quicker than other foundations. I would not buy this product again.
This is my favorite foundation, i love the wya it makes my face look, this is my special occasions, date night and important events foundation because if I use this every day I would not be able to afford it. A must have always
jackson heights
Purchased at: Macy's
Personally, this product did not work for me. When tried at the store, I was excited because it definitely does a great job covering up and making your skin look fabulous...BUT after purchasing and wearing it for an entire day, it made my skin oily and the foundation got all mushy and people could notice little pulps of the foundation in my face. I tried it a few other times with different methods of application but the same kept happening. Perhaps it depends on your skin type, but this was my experience and I would not recommend.
East orange , NJ
really love alot of things about this foundation. For one, it truly provides a natural finish. It's not matte but it's not dewy. It's very natural and gorgeous. As for the packaging, I really love the pump it has on the top and also the ability to "lock"the pump in case you are traveling and don't want the product to get everywhere. I usually end up using about a pump and a half for my entire face. The coverage is buildable, which is another thing I love. The consistency is not extremely thick but not super thin and watery either. I like to pump the foundation onto the back of my hand and dot it all over my face. Then I blend it out with either a flat top kabuki brush (like sigma F80) or a brush like morphe m 439. A beauty blender works great as well. I find that you do have to work quickly though when applying this product because it dries pretty fast. It doesn't oxidize on my skin either which is another reason I love this foundation. Not the cheapest, but not the most expensive either. It lasts me most of the day, but I have found other foundations that last longer. Overall, a really good foundation.
Tustin , CA
My absolute favorite go to foundation. I can wear this daily, and to special events. Coverage is medium that you can easily build up to full without it looking heavy. Works well for all skin types, and stays put throughout the day with almost little to no creasing in the laugh lines. I’ve used many other foundations, but I always come back to this. Great formula and super long wearing.
Cordova , TN
I love most M.A.C products anyway but I love it because a little goes a long way. You will have to set it really good though because I’ve noticed that if you don’t it will transfer but other than that I feel like it’s a good product. I actually have it in my kit for clients. As well as their cream foundations.
Cecilton, MD
This foundation is affordable, and goes on very smooth. I love the locking mechanism that prevents spills/leaks. Also love that the packaging is glass and not plastic like slot of other foundations.
Mount Vernon, NY
This was my first ever foundation when I started to do makeup and still I love this foundation it's so lightweight and natural finish ,its buildable but I use this on most of daily basis...I like its undertone and this foundation does oxidize on me but doesn't bother me ....
This is an incredible product, easily passes for no makeup in my experience. The coverage is not excessive so don't expect it to make big issues concealed. It's oil based so I won't recommend it for oily skin. However those with dry skin are welcome to use it.
Boston
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW30 uploaded by Gargi C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Create this look using Mac Pro longwear foundation. One of best foundation I have ever used. Light weight, good coverage, long lasting, matte finish. Loved it. Of course recommending it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 months ago
Felton, DE
a year ago
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear FoundationM.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 which one does everyone prefer the pro longwear or the studio fix?
Zara B. • 10 months ago
Studio fix is a full coverage foundation so if you want full coverage you can go for it but for me after some hours my skin got oily at the forehead area but you can touch up. I prefer pro long wear as it will stay the same for the longer period of time and contains SPF, if you have a oily skin then go for pro long wear, Choice is yours and everyone’s skin is different 😊