MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW30

A creamy foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition.

MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation NW30

So MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW30 was my HG favourite foundation of all time and I’m real upset about it not being available anymore. Can’t find anything as good as this one. Anyone know a good dupe?
Does this clog pores?
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Foundation[product:mac-studio-fix-fluid-foundation-spf-15-nw48-by-mac] which one does everyone prefer the pro longwear or the studio fix?
Start your review of MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW30!
This isn’t the shade I use. But man this foundation is SO GOOD! It’s not full coverage, so it won’t cover all your spots or anything. You’ll need to use a concealer for that. But pro LONGwear is right. This foundation lasts so long on my skin! All day, like 12+ hours. It doesn’t usually break up or get cakey. It gets a tad oily but that’s my skin and it’s not too bad. I’ve been using MAC for years and even when I try other foundations, I always go back to this. I truly love it.
Aventura, FL
Mac has a great line of products. I like their foundation for the night time when going out or when going to any event as I feel that it lasts long and has good coverage. The only thing is that I occasionally breakout after using the foundation. It feels a little heavy on the skin and you need a brush or sponge to help apply the makeup. But, this product is good for any performance, event that you may go to and need it to last a while.
Beautiful makeup, looks extremely smooth and covers imperfections so well. It is buildable, and does not cake. This is my "going out" foundation, looks amazing in pictures, is long lasting, and feels wonderful. It can handle some sweat and does not cause me any breakouts!
South Plainfield
I absolutely love this foundation! I have yet to find any other foundation that works as well as this. Leaves my skin looking flawless and very well hydrated! Not that cakey look that most seem to do. Can’t say enough good things about it. Just love it!
Vancouver , WA
I bought this foundation to wear for an event. I was told by the person who does my makeup that it would be the best for this event I was going to. It felt very sticky. It was difficult to apply and didn’t blend well for me. Not for me.
Chapel Hill
Full coverage without settling into creases! This foundation performs exactly what it claims. The price is not surprising, so not necessarily a con. It’s time MAC became a cruelty free brand however.
I actually got this foundation when I got a spray tan and am in a huge need for a new shade so looks like it’s time to go an hour away to get my favorite foundation but definitely worth the drive the the price it’s leaves a beautiful skin and unbeatable feeling.
Has a scent to it doesnt really bother me but besides that it has a satin almost matte finish ! Great buildable coverage .. very easy to apply with either beauty sponge or dense blending brush
Full coverage, nice color, but if you ara oily your skin on the end of the day will be so oily, and you can have some blackouts, but if you like the full coverage it’s a good one.
Bowie, MD
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW30 uploaded by Danielle C.
This foundation is very good when I do a full makeup and I want a little heavier coverage I think this is ideal. The duration is very good and yields a lot. My color is Nc 35
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 months ago
Felton, DE
a year ago
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear FoundationM.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 which one does everyone prefer the pro longwear or the studio fix?
Zara B. • 10 months ago
Studio fix is a full coverage foundation so if you want full coverage you can go for it but for me after some hours my skin got oily at the forehead area but you can touch up. I prefer pro long wear as it will stay the same for the longer period of time and contains SPF, if you have a oily skin then go for pro long wear, Choice is yours and everyone’s skin is different 😊