MAC Pro Longwear Fluidline Eyeliner
Ultra-smooth, Fluidline's Gel Formula Provides The Precision Of A Liquid Liner With A Silkier, Softer Finish. Goes On Foolproof With A Brush In An Easy Dip-and-stroke Action. Long-wearing, 16 Hours. Smudge-proof. Lines Up In A Rich Array Of Colours And Finishes. Brush Sold Separately.
Key Claims And Benefits:
- Long-wearing, 16 Hours
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Dermatologist Tested
- Line The Lash Line With Fluidline Using A Brush Such As The 209 Eye Liner Brush Or 208 Angled Brow Brush.
Top Questions See all 165 Q&A
- "I have tried tons of different eyeliners, but I always come back to this product." in 1 review
- "They have a good selection of colors and this has all day staying power." in 1 review
- "The only thing I have an issue with is that I don't use it every day so it takes me awhile to use it up and it tends to dry out on me!" in 1 review
- "I use an angled brush from Coastal Scents, and Urban Decay Primer Potion beforehand and can produce any look I want." in 1 review
- "I also find that without a primer it does not stay on very long and gets smudged quite easily." in 1 review
However, if you’re good with using a brush to apply brow products, you’ll love this. I don’t use this everyday. This is for when I want a more dramatic look. You could use it daily, but I’d suggest applying a very small amount of this product.
It stays on very well. It doesn’t run or sweat off. Using a brush is a bit more tedious than an eyebrow pencil, but baby...your brows will be “popping” if you use this!
I’ve never use this an eyeliner so I can’t really speak on using is that way. (As you’ll see from my picture, I use this stuff up!)
The key is a good brush (I've got a MAC 263, an angled brush) and lots of practice. Don't go too slow, I do a fast swipe so I don't end up with bumpy lines.
I find that once this has set there's no smudging unless I bug around and rub my eyes. It lasts and lasts through work, dinner and partying.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos