BY MAC COSMETICS

Pro Longwear's long-lasting eyeliner delivers creamy, dense color that glides on smoothly. The 12-hour, waterproof formula stays put and smudge-free. Color(s): black ice, definedly black, devotion, mountain air, night trail, powerline, rich experience, snow shadow, strong willed. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Pro Longwear' Eyeliner. Style Number: 645346.

Buy on Nordstrom
Opinion M.
Opinion M.
Review for: MAC 'Pro Longwear' Eyeliner
Oh my god, This was such a disappointment!! With all they hype that Mac has, I am yet to come across a product that has worked for me. This eyeliner was highly recommended by the lady at Nordstrom beauty section. I was looking for a waterproof l-smudge proof eyeliner in black. The lead is soft and easy to apply. You need to sharpen the pencil which gets quite annoying. The color is deep black but unfortunately it's NOT smudge proof. Mine gave me raccoon eyes (multiple times before I decided I was done), my other drugstore eyeliners have performed better for much lesser price.
Ended up returning...
Maya G.
Maya G.
Astoria, NY
Review for: MAC 'Pro Longwear' Eyeliner
Pigment-wise this is fantastic, but this is definitely not as long-lasting as it claims. I bought it under recommendation from the MAC sales lady, who said that on the upper lash line would last 16 hours, and the bottom lash line would last 8. While that seemed un-realistic, it barely lasts a couple hours on either line.
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
Review for: MAC 'Pro Longwear' Eyeliner
I have Mac eyeliner in black ice. I love how smooth in goes and it stays on for hours. I went to MAC in Dillard's and received a make over at the same time. The makeup artist was wonderful helping me find the right colors for my skin tone. I highly recommend going into Dillard's a getting a makeover.
Libby D.
Libby D.
Review for: MAC 'Pro Longwear' Eyeliner
I am a consistent MAC Cosmetics user and I am typically pretty pleased with their products but this eyeliner was very disappointing. It is definitely not smudge proof!! At over $15 for this eyeliner!! I switched to a liquid liner from NYX that is fabulous and much cheaper!
Review for: MAC Pro Longwear Eye Liner - Definedly Black
I love that pro longwear eyeliner of the MAC. It is waterproof and fixed in the eyes for a long time. It is easy to pass on and for those who like a well laid out black and marked, just like me, it's great. I can not be without him. I recommend using this product.
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: MAC 'Pro Longwear' Eyeliner
MAC cosmetics have always liked, but never tried eyeliner and my best friend gave it to me for my birthday : it is soft , soft , deep color and a delicate texture as required by the sensitivity of the eyes . No irritation , no runs , lasting several hours intact.
Sep K.
Sep K.
Review for: MAC 'Pro Longwear' Eyeliner
It's highly pigmented and stays on for a long long time.
The best thing about this product is that I have sensitive eyes, and most products irritate my eyes and cause me to have red eyes but this amazing eyeliner was my life savor and I have no more red eyes.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Review for: MAC 'Pro Longwear' Eyeliner
This eyeliner works fine. Honestly I don't use this eyeliner much because it's not as smooth as I'd like it to be. For the money I spent on it,I'd rather have bought something else. Honestly I wouldn't really recommend this eyeliner to any of my friends.
Theresa L.
Theresa L.
Review for: MAC 'Pro Longwear' Eyeliner
I personally love using this product for my waterline. Like its name, it does stay on all day for me. The only downside is that every time I sharpen the pencil, it breaks off. So i do recommend being really careful when sharpening.
Jay F.
Jay F.
Paramount, CA
Review for: MAC 'Pro Longwear' Eyeliner
Love this I use it a few times but I like to also use it in my waterline, love it a lot I usually buy three of these when I go makeup shopping this helps me get through the night, I recommend this to many people
Laurie L.
Laurie L.
Saint Petersburg
Es un buen producto , me encanta 😍
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Does this tend to smudge? I have a hard time with my lower lash eye liner smudging and making it dark and messy halfway throughout the day.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Does this stay on all day??
Patience O.