MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow uploaded by SHABANA B.MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow uploaded by Victoria Jane A.MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow uploaded by Victoria Jane A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

• What is the difference between MAC's Pro Longwear eyeshadows and ...1 Answers
  • I'm not too sure about this product I was in The ... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been hearing good things about this eyeshadow, but I've neve...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
TeMana D.
Waipahu, HI
Review for: MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow
So mac cosmetics was the first makeup brands that I ever got into and used since middle school and I remember getting these eyeshadow and I absolutely love them. They have great pigmentation and easy to blend out. Most makeup eyeshadows have a harsh stain so its not easy to blend out the color but with these eyeshadows I find it to be easy to work with
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
Review for: MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow
They are very pigmented and you get what you are paying for. The very first eye shadow I've tried from Mac was from my aunt and since then I find them easy to blend and is a build-able product. I would definitely buy and use them again
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Review for: MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow
I LOVE mac shadows ! And I'm overly excited that the price for the pro pans are only 6$ , they're perfect ! No fallout , they blend with perfection , and literally last all day. I will repurchase again and again! Huge selection , the matte shades are by far my faves!
Desirae C.
Albany, NY
Review for: M-A-C Pro Longwear Eye Shadow, Endless Passion
This is such a versatile color. I was introduced to this shade when my daughter was in dance competition. We loved using it because it would last for hours regardless of how much the girls would sweat or touch their face. I have blue eyes and usually stay away from pinkish shades, this one really makes my eyes look great!
Hope S.
Ionia, MI
Review for: M-A-C Pro Longwear Eye Shadow, Endless Passion
This is just not as good as it should be for the price. It is not as pigmented as it should be and costs a fortune for something that you could get at the drugstore. Some colors or more pigmented than others they just need to be more consistent.
Samantha S.
Auburn, NY
Review for: M-A-C Pro Longwear Eye Shadow, Endless Passion
This mac eye shadow is very awesome! I love the way it looks when it's applied. I use this product almost everyday. My eye color is blue and this really makes my eyes stand out. I would recommend this product to others
Anna Grace L.
Review for: M-A-C Pro Longwear Eye Shadow, Endless Passion
I have really greasy eyelids so eye shadow is always difficult to keep on. The MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow stays on all day! At the end of the day, my eyelids aren't greasy or smudged!
Yami R.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Review for: MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow
One my favorite go-to eye shadows because the colors are rich and a little does go along way. The value is good but due to budget constraints, I can't purchase more than couple at a time. I'd like to find brand that's comparable in quality but comes in palette form.
Lucy C.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Review for: M-A-C Pro Longwear Eye Shadow, Endless Passion
MAC pro Longwear eyeshadows are the best! When i blend these shadows, it just looks amazing. The colors stay on all day and it id definitely worth the extra cash compare to the regular shadows. The pro longer line is my favorite and i would buy it over and over again.
Alexis L.
Review for: M-A-C Pro Longwear Eye Shadow, Endless Passion
Deeply pigmented and so soft. This color stays on all day long and has a beautiful, bright color. I would buy it again in a heart beat. Silky smooth and easy to apply with finger or brush. I will buy again.
Aisham G.
Lahore
I've been hearing good things about this eyeshadow, but I've never been able to speak to anyone who's actually used it. To someone who has: how's the pigmentation and blendability for this? Also, can you build over this or does it disappear if you try? Thanks in advance!
Sheila K.
Smyrna, GA
What is the difference between MAC's Pro Longwear eyeshadows and their regular eyeshadows?
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I'm not too sure about this product I was in The Mac store today and and I was gunna purchase it but I was kinda reluctant about it because it seems to work the same as bh cosmetics(which I love but I have that color already).... is this a good product? or should I save my money?