MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow uploaded by SHABANA B.MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow uploaded by Victoria Jane A.MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow uploaded by Victoria Jane A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

• What is the difference between MAC's Pro Longwear eyeshadows and ...1 Answers
  • I'm not too sure about this product I was in The ... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been hearing good things about this eyeshadow, but I've neve...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Review for: MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow
I LOVE mac shadows ! And I'm overly excited that the price for the pro pans are only 6$ , they're perfect ! No fallout , they blend with perfection , and literally last all day. I will repurchase again and again! Huge selection , the matte shades are by far my faves!
Hope S.
Ionia, MI
Review for: M-A-C Pro Longwear Eye Shadow, Endless Passion
This is just not as good as it should be for the price. It is not as pigmented as it should be and costs a fortune for something that you could get at the drugstore. Some colors or more pigmented than others they just need to be more consistent.
Anna Grace L.
Review for: M-A-C Pro Longwear Eye Shadow, Endless Passion
I have really greasy eyelids so eye shadow is always difficult to keep on. The MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow stays on all day! At the end of the day, my eyelids aren't greasy or smudged!
Samantha S.
Auburn, NY
Review for: M-A-C Pro Longwear Eye Shadow, Endless Passion
This mac eye shadow is very awesome! I love the way it looks when it's applied. I use this product almost everyday. My eye color is blue and this really makes my eyes stand out. I would recommend this product to others
Alexis L.
Review for: M-A-C Pro Longwear Eye Shadow, Endless Passion
Deeply pigmented and so soft. This color stays on all day long and has a beautiful, bright color. I would buy it again in a heart beat. Silky smooth and easy to apply with finger or brush. I will buy again.
Emily U.
Review for: MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow
It's days long wear and it means it. Hours of bright color without much creasing or smudging, especially when used with an eyelid primer.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Review for: MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow
I have several of these Mac eye shadows. I love the colors, they go on & stay on really well. MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow
Tabitha V.
East Freetown, MA
Review for: MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow
Eyeshadow is very pigmented and comes in every color you can think of! Long lasting but just use a primer to prevent any creasing
Brianna P.
Huntington, WV
Review for: MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow
This is my favorite shadow ever. I use it with a paintpot primer and it lasts all day long. It's the only type of shadow I use.
Christine G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how pigmented mac eye shadows are! The are super soft and blend out easily. I have a few colors and would love more!
Aisham G.
Lahore
I've been hearing good things about this eyeshadow, but I've never been able to speak to anyone who's actually used it. To someone who has: how's the pigmentation and blendability for this? Also, can you build over this or does it disappear if you try? Thanks in advance!
Sheila K.
Smyrna, GA
What is the difference between MAC's Pro Longwear eyeshadows and their regular eyeshadows?
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I'm not too sure about this product I was in The Mac store today and and I was gunna purchase it but I was kinda reluctant about it because it seems to work the same as bh cosmetics(which I love but I have that color already).... is this a good product? or should I save my money?