MAC Pro Longwear Eye Liner

A long-lasting eye liner that delivers creamy, dense colour that glides on smoothly.

[product:mac-cosmetics-pro-longwear-eyeliner] has anyone else had issue with the stay sharp crank not working??
what color is your favorite?
Does it run easily?
Start your review of MAC Pro Longwear Eye Liner!
Product Highlights
Love these eyeliner supper pigmented it's goes on very nice on the em water line it's supper black and it's last along time I love it i being purchasing a lot of times in reviews
This eyeliner is amazing. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge and is long lasting. I would highly recommend it .in reviews
It'a the perfect eyewliner! Truly longwear, stays put and it's waterproof! It makes sure u stay flawless all day long! Highly recomended!in reviews
Antoniette T.
Salinas, CA
My go-to eyeliner. It doesn't smear easily but can come off with a baby wipe. I have had lots of problems with my eyeliner smudging onto my eyelid and around the bottom of my eye, but this is the only I have used that stays intact. The only time it smears is when I wear it to bed on lazy nights! And that says a lot. I use the Definitely Black.
Rachel C.
Smithville, TN
MAC Pro Longwear Eye Liner uploaded by Rachel C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Mac has always been my ...Love.. studio fix to there long wear foundation...I used and trained only on the Mac professionals line when I went to school for freelance artist back when I started out ..they had a MAC school in Nashville tn years ago ...every product was professional quality and up until now unless I am doing studio makeup for theatre with Ben Ben Nye Nye ...I have used Mac...and then 200 came and the makeup companies really upped there game ...and now so did Mac ..I am loving everything they are coming out with even there holiday pallettes and there vintage comebacks I always I love and will always love the Mac Eye Kohl Eyeliner-smolder and the mascara is a one coater MAC In Extreme Dimension Mascara Black
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
This color goes so beautiful with green eyes! I absolutely enjoyed this eye pencil. It didn't smudge and it lasted all day during the summer when the humidity was high. This was very easy to use and went on with one swipe. Id love to try all the different colors.
Nakebra H.
Savannah , GA
I love the smooth application of this liner, didn’t dry out when I left the top off. I will purchase again when needed.
Jamie B.
Holly Ridge, NC
I love mac eyeliner but this one in particular is very long lasting and east to use its a very nice color a deep black bit comes in several other colors, it doesn't run or smudge easy so it makes it one of my favorites in my makeup arsenal!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
MAC Pro Longwear Eye Liner uploaded by Vanessa G.
This eyeliner glides on effortlessly and is easy to work with. It's a deep yet vibrant and gorgeous metallic shade that elevates your finish eye. The eyeliner finish is very dry and sets as instant as you use it. I have Hazel eyes and can't get enough of this shade Powerline.
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is always an amazing classic. Even during the hot summer days my eyeliner always looks perfect and posh thanks to this product. I love the sleek and easy pencil design. It helps for a more precise line.
Mishi K.
Oh my god, This was such a disappointment!! With all they hype that Mac has, I am yet to come across a product that has worked for me. This eyeliner was highly recommended by the lady at Nordstrom beauty section. I was looking for a waterproof l-smudge proof eyeliner in black. The lead is soft and easy to apply. You need to sharpen the pencil which gets quite annoying. The color is deep black but unfortunately it's NOT smudge proof. Mine gave me raccoon eyes (multiple times before I decided I was done), my other drugstore eyeliners have performed better for much lesser price. Ended up returning...
Nicole N.
Burbank, CA
This eyeliner is true to its name and lasted a good amount of time. I used it at a party and I didn’t have to reapply it throughout the party. My only issue was that it sweared all of over my eyeshadow. Would not recommend to a friend.
Nina M.
Avondale, AZ
Very pigmented, and great quality, absolutely worth the price. MAC cosmetics always have the greatest makeup ever.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa R.
Winnipeg, MB
il y a 3 ans
MAC Pro Longwear Eye Liner has anyone else had issue with the stay sharp crank not working??
Debbie R. il y a 2 ans
Yes had to buy a MAC eyeliner sharpener for $10 !! Then it tore up the eyeliner top