MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20 - Pack of 6

A lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable, natural matte finish. Colour-true formula lasts up to 15 hours. Helps conceal and correct the look of under-eye circles, and discolorations. Comes in a clear glass vial with a matte black pump. 9ml

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20 - Pack of 6; Quantity - 6

Batteries required: No

How does this old up on oily skin?
Vi piace questo fondotinta Mac?
Start your review of MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20 - Pack of 6!
Product Highlights
This is one of my favorite concealers. It is full coverage and hides dark areas. I like to use it when I haven’t slept much.in reviews
Ana Luiza S.
Corte Madera, CA
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20 - Pack of 6 uploaded by Ana Luiza S.
Review for: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC35 - Pack of 2
it adhered very well to my skin, and the coverage is great, it was a product I always buy and I highly recommend it! I always use!
Mia A.
Brentwood, CA
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20 - Pack of 6 uploaded by Mia A.
Review for: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC35 - Pack of 2, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20 - Pack of 2
I used both of these two together due to your skin getting darker in the summer and in the fall you start to get lighter. I had a gentleman at the Mac store recommend the NW20 under eye to brighten and at first I thought it was too light however after using it with my nc35 it blended perfect. however I always throw in my nc30 studio finish concealer with SPS 35 and that's year round wear!!!! You can't go wrong with mac.
Selange G.
Tempe, AZ
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20 - Pack of 6 uploaded by Selange G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer ~NC20~
Fabulous for coverage. This photo was used in a magazine and looked amazing! I needed just a but of blush and Mac mascara and thats it.
Mandy S.
Fresno, CA
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20 - Pack of 6 uploaded by Mandy S.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is one of my all time favorite concealer! It lasts all day and best of all...No creasing!! It’s full coverage and works like magic to make my blemishes disappear for the day 😅 I love this product and recommend to anyone who has been looking for a change in their makeup routine and that haven’t tried it yet! You won’t be discouraged 😉
cinthya O.
Waco, TX
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20 - Pack of 6 uploaded by cinthya O.
Review for: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC30 - Pack of 6, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC42 - Pack of 6
it is a very good concealer it covers up good and it doesn’t make your face irritated I would add more to the bottle the packaging is very good I love it and I would totally recommend it to others so they can try it
Amanda A.
Wellington, FL
Review for: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW40 - Pack of 6
This Concealer is the absolute best i recommend trying it. It's lightweight and really affordable. I would improve this product by making it a little bigger it's really easy to apply and has a really nice smell i strongly recommend this Concealer. This fondation is the absolute best i recommend trying it. It's lightweight and really affordable. I would improve this product by making it a little bigger it's really easy to apply and has a really nice smell i strongly recommend this fondation.
Sarah F.
Jackson Hts, NY
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20 - Pack of 6 uploaded by Sarah F.
Review for: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW15 - Pack of 2
I tried this concealer in a Mac store here in NY and was fascinated. I loved, the application was super easy, should not change or improve anything, quite buildable. I couldn't help buying, this was my result.
Elmira S.
Brooklyn, NY
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20 - Pack of 6 uploaded by Elmira S.
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20 - Pack of 6 uploaded by Elmira S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I've used this product for probably 5 years if I knew about it before then I would have been using it. It will forever be in my makeup bag. The product has an amazing consistency which makes it easy to blend, and easily buildable. I often use this concealer alone without any foundation. It works well for both under eye and spot concealing. It is quite long lasting. It’s a great product by MAC, and I would recommend!!
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
2,400 reviews
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20 - Pack of 6 uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20 - Pack of 6
Un corrector liviano y fluido que brinda una cobertura total con un cómodo acabado mate. Proporciona un acabado más liso y de aspecto impecable en la piel. Ayuda a ocultar defectos, manchas oscuras, decoloración de la piel y círculos debajo de los ojos.
Stephanie C.
Review for: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer ~NC20~
This is hands down my favorite every day concealer. I first learned about it years ago while watching a Jaclyn Hill video and started using it to prime my eyelids and it does such an amazing job! I love that it’s not too heavy but does a good job concealing. Probably my most favorite part about this product is the packaging. I absolutely love that the concealer in the glass bottle does not dry out because it pumps versus having a wand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Coretta N.
il y a 2 mois
Heide P. il y a 2 mois
Good!!
Melani G.
il y a 3 ans
Rebecca M. il y a 3 ans
Not in my experience. It has great coverage, but I always found it to be quite creamy. It’s not hydrating, but I never found it to be drying. It just dries lol. I know that makes NO sense, but it kinda just dries down to a natural finish for me? It could be because I have a more oily skin that I don’t find it drying so who knows lol. Although my mom has dry skin and she also didn’t find it drying. So I don’t think it’s drying lol. It’s way less drying than tarte shape tape. Even tho I love shape tape lol.