BY COCO-SHOP

A lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable, natural matte finish. Colour-true formula lasts up to 15 hours. Helps conceal and correct the look of under-eye circles, and discolorations. Comes in a clear glass... see more...

Yareli L.
Laredo
i like this concealer, its all coverage and it blends and covers well what i dislike is that you cant opened so there it goes money wasted.. i tried opening it and you can but ir hard and im not going to risk breaking the little jar off and injuring myself.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this because I read that this was a great full cover concealer. While it is it’s too thick and oily for my liking. It creases under the eye and frankly I wouldn’t recommend it. I think it creases because it too thick. Save your money.
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love this concealer it's the best at covering under eye bags and great at hiding imperfections it has the best pump to dispense a small or large amount with ease and covers blemishes perfectly
Karoline M.
Montclair, NJ
Well Mac is kinda expensive but, it has an amazing pigmentation and last so long! Although I think it was kinda yellow in my skin, but it is okay!
Sabine M.
Beirut, BA
Its one of the best concealers i have ever used . It has a nice packaging and comparing to other concealers its the best of all . Its covers the blackness under your eyes . I would definitely buy this again . And I recommend it for you.
Amit_Ovdat O.
You can always rely on this concealer to be long wearing, give you enough coverage, and to hydrated your under eye. It's very dewy and isn't really heavy. Good for makeup artists who do clients because it has a pump. Im really fair and I wish the lighter shades would be a little lighter but I can work with them just fine
Sara A.
växjö
It's better for me I love it too and I recommend it to everyone really really it hides the circles under the eye😗😗😗

back