MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
A Lightweight, Fluid Concealer That Provides Full Coverage With A Comfortable Matte Finish. Gives A Smoother, Flawless-looking Finish On Skin. Helps To Conceal Flaws, Dark Spots, Skin Discolouration And Undereye Circles.see more...
Top Questions See all 2,328 Q&A
- "i like the peachy undertone color choices, it really helps with giving a brightness to dark circles. really moves up to its name and wears all day! great coverage without looking cakey. if you have dry skin, you will want to make sure you use eye cream/moisturizer before applying so it goes on smoother." in 799 reviews
- "best concealer hands down. a little goes a long way so be careful when applying. i sometimes just put this on and a finishing powder and i am set for the day. " in 459 reviews
- "this is one of my favourite concealers! personally, i prefer liquid/cream concealers to concealer sticks as i find them a lot easier to blend and don’t look quite so ‘cakey’. this has a great formulation that gives a good coverage and blends great without looking cakey, i like that it’s not too oily because it means i can put it under my eyes without my mascara melting onto it (didn’t know how to word that better!) and i don’t have to put excessive powder on! only issue i would have with it is that it can make dry patches more obvious unlike other concealers such as the nars concealer. would recommend to others, especially if you have the combination or normal skin!" in 334 reviews
This is a staple for many for a reason. If you can get past the "chemically fragrance MAC cosmetic smell" and love a smooth full-coverage look- this is for you.
This is best used with a NON-LATEX beauty sponge under the eyes. It's also amazing for spot concealing. I wouldn't recommend it for hyper-pigmentation, as the tone of the damaged skin will still peek through and have a taupe hue.
I have no luck with MAC foundations, but I love this concealer.
- It's very liquid and super lightweight;
- It's easy to blend;
- It doesn't settle into fine lines or wrinkles, it doesn't cake;
- It's truly long-lasting;
- It has a great shade range.
I find that the drier my skin is the more liquid concealer I need. Everything thicker tends to get cakey within 30 minutes, while this one almost doesn't change it's appearance from the morning to night. HG!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos