16 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #3 in Concealer

M-A-C Pro Longwear Concealer. A lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable, natural matte finish. Colour-true formula lasts up to 15 hours. Helps conceal and correct the look of under-eye circles, and discolorations. Comes in a clear glass vial with a matte black pump.

• How is this compared to shape tape?3 Answers
  • I want to try Mac concealer 😢😢 so bad i have seen so many people us...3 Answers
  • Que duracion tiene??1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
May W.
May W.
San Francisco , CA
I mix both a NC 25 and NC 30 to give me my current perfect shade. Let me just get this right off the bat, this concealer is long lasting. I know I can trust this concealer to stay on my under eyes and not be gone by the end of the day. It is my trusty concealer for either long work days and/or to a girls night at the club.

It covers really well and it has a medium consistency. So not overly heavy but not so sheer that it will make you question what is the point of this concealer. It is amazing. It is a little more pricier than a drugstore concealer and it comes in a glass bottle. Being the clumsy person I am, I will admit that I have dropped it before and it shattered. That was a very sad moment, only because it was still really brand new, only used about 5 times and it became a victim of the floor. If it was packaged differntly and in a plastic bottle instead, I would totally give it 5 stars, but other than that, this concealer is amazing. Get a sample to try it out first if committing to a pricier concealer is not the right time for you at the moment! you wont regret it!
Melanie J.
Melanie J.
W Hollywood, CA
This is my favorite concealer - I LOVE it. The concealer applies so easily underneath my eyes and does a terrific job of covering up my dark circles. It's extremely quick to put on in the morning when I'm in a rush and don't have the time to do my make up properly. The texture is also very smooth which means you can barely tell that there's make up on there.

The only downside that unfortunately means I do have to take off one star because it's extremely annoying and product-wasting is the packaging it comes in. You need to be super careful when pumping the liquid out because if you push down SLIGHTLY too hard, the concealer will come spilling out. The product then dries out a lot, even when popping the cap back on which is very wasteful. The trick I use to try and stop this (but it doesn't always work and it's a problem with the packaging) is to squeeze the cap with my two fingers so I have control over how deep I'm pressing. Then I very SLOWLY push down until just enough comes out for me to use. It's an irritating con in what is otherwise a great product.
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
If there is such a thing as a "perfect" concealer, then the M.A.C. Pro Longwear Concealer is it! I love the finish of it, which is a natural matte finish. I recommend this product to ANYONE looking for either
-A very high coverage concealer. This covers just about everything. When my problem skin is acting up, I'll even mix a pump or 2 of it into my foundation for added undetectable coverage!
-A very long wearing concealer. It lasts as long as you need it to without breaking down or getting that gross patchy look that sub-par concealers leave under your eyes after a long shift, or long day/night out.
-A truly CREASELESS concealer. This is the real deal. It doesn't crease, guys! Now, bear in mind that even the best products in the world can look bad if you don't know how to properly apply them. If you aren't sure, ask someone in the MAC store, they're glad to help! But as long as you don't apply waaayy too much, and know how to set your undereyes properly, it won't crease on you.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Review for: NC20
One of the best and cheapest concealers on the market. Full coverage, light texture, huge product, and long lasting. This concealer fascinates me because it is literally full coverage, yet it has a liquidly and super light texture that is not thick at all of look thick on the skin! It's amazing! Will cover up acne scars, dark circles, etc. Literally one of the best concealers ever. For the amount you need to cover up, this bottle is huge! A little goes a long way! Will last for a long time.

HOwever, I'm taking one star away for packaging. First of all, it's in a thin glass bottle. I dropped this concealer once on the floor and it shattered into a million pieces. Secondly, the pump sucks. you cant control the amount of product you pump out, so a lot always just comes out! So you are kind of wasting product or if you leave the access on the pump to use later, it becomes unsanitary.
Tyonna M.
Tyonna M.
Review for: NC20
My absolute favorite concealer! I use mine as a highlight and concealer since I use it mainly under my eyes. This stuff is great! I suggest a beauty blender sponge with this because it isn't the easiest product to move around and the blender gives it the best finish. It's worth the splurge! I have not always had luck with high end makeup but this is a huge hit! I recommend this for anyone who has major breakouts or discoloration In their skin. I've used this on many clients with major breakouts and it looked awesome! A little goes a LONG way with this stuff so it's easy to over due it. If you have all over breakouts you could absolutely use this as a foundation! One pump will cover your whole face so Keep that in mind when you're covering up just one problem area you have.
Christine K.
Christine K.
This was one of my very firsy MAC products, and I was (to be honest) very scared to buy it because I had heard how pigmented it was. I have quite a bit of redness, and if concealers are too watered down, it doesn't help with much coverage. I loved how this concealer was able to cover my redness up. I occasionally just use this without foundation, and it doesn't uneven when blended well. One thing I had concerns about was the fact that it was a bit cakey at times. I see that in a lot of high coverage concealers, but if you blend it in with your finger, it does seem to blend. It's not the most low maintenance concealer I've tried, but I do really like it for it's coverage. And one lottle tube will last you a long time. Good amount of product for the price!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Laredo, TX
Review for: NC20
I had been looking for a great full coverage concealer to use especially under my eyes. I saw a video from Nikki Tutorials where she used this concealer and I decided to try the product. Let me tell you that I LOVE this concealer and from the first day that I used it I have received compliments on how my makeup looks so flawless! My makeup will stay all day and even helps my lipstick stay even after I have eaten. It is on the pricier side but I think it is definitely worth the investment. The only thing that I wish was that I can get to the excess that is left behind in the glass tube when I can't pump out anymore. You cant take the pump off to sweep a brush in there to get it all. I feel like I'm wasting the concealer that I can't get to.
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
If you have really dark under eyes, acne scars, some breakouts, and want something that isn't drying, well this is the concealer for you. This was a miracle worker for me, my dark under eyes and my acne prone skin, bother me a lot but this helped conceal EVERYTHING!! This definitely is a must buy, and it last all day, for best results, bake this for no creasing, and you'll be good to go. Sometimes with this I just use a little blush and mascara, and I'm good to go. It leaves my skin looking fresh, and I live by. It lol. This is def a must, I usually don't even need foundation, if I conceal with this, it blends so well, I love it! And a little goes a long way, I've had this last me for about 5 months, so it's worth the money!
Kahlea D.
Kahlea D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this concealer! Good consistency between cream and liquid. It has extremely good coverage so if you want that perfect, bright undereye, this'll give it to you! A little goes a long way, all you need is one pump of this concealer. It blends beautifully with a beauty blender. I personally don't have issues with creasing so I can't say much on that issue. I don't always wear concealer but when I do, I use this and it does add a little something to my face. Eye shadows and eyeliners wear well with this concealer too so you really don't see those products melt due to moisture from the concealer. This stuff will last you a long time so it's worth the mid-range price. Give it a try, you won't regret it.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Review for: NC20
Awesome concealer for both face and under eyes. Just make sure to moisturize with an eye cream and let it soak into the skin before applying this concealer. I found that no matter what under eye concealer I use, it still creases under my eyes. since this is a long wearing concealer, it tends to get dry within hours of wear. So to prevent creasing, I set it with a loose translucent powder. The sandwich combination of a good eye cream, the concealer, and the setting powder helps prevent creasing and the look of dry under eyes.

I highly recommend this for those looking for a lightweight but a full-coverage concealer

Reference: MAC NC40 in foundation; MAC prolongwear concealer: NC35
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Is this concealer good for the under eyes?
A'star A.
A'star A.
Oswego, IL
Does it crease or wrinkle
Britaina M.
Britaina M.
Cary, NC
Does this work for under the eyes? And how well does it blend ? I'm looking for a concealer that can do both without looking cakey.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
Does this concealer long lasting? And also does it make you look "cakey"
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
Does this product make your skin look to shinny?