BY MAC COSMETICS #4 in Concealer

M-A-C Pro Longwear Concealer. A lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable, natural matte finish. Colour-true formula lasts up to 15 hours. Helps conceal and correct the look of under-eye circles, and discolorations. Comes in a clear glass vial with a matte black pump.

• What do you think about this natural look? MAC Pro Longwear Conc...2 Answers
  • Does this concealer cover dark spots?4 Answers
  • does it smuge if u rub it??4 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Marisol L.
10977
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first started getting into the makeup scene I started out with Mac products and even though it was a little expensive I never had a problem with paying a little extra. Now this concealer OMG I have extremely dark under eye circles and have tried everything under the sun to help conceal them. But this concealer when I say does the job it does the job! It’s a full coverage so a little goes a long way. HIGHLY RECOMMEND for anyone who has dark under eye circles.
Veronica S.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: NC35
Ohh MAC. If you are on the fence about buying this concealer i hope my review can change your mind.

I see a lot of complaints about the packaging but that what makes this concealer and brand so prestige. Glass bottle packaging is gorgeous and looks so nice sitting on your makeup station. If you dont need much coverage than maybe a lighter concealer will work for you?  If you need the most coverage (like me) then keep reading...

MAC has so many shades for every undertone your bound to find your perfect match. NC35 works for me on concealing my dark purpley under eye and spot conceals my acne scars on my cheeks.

I will say you need to work fast or one side at a time with this concealer because it drys extremely fast. This is my trustee. I love trying new concealers but when I'm unsure or about to have a night out the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer never disappoints me.
I hope you will give this a try!!!! <3
Sway S.
Review for: NC45
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this product. This concealer can be found at the M.A.C. Store or Ulta. It's high coverage, easy to blend, super lightweight and looks well on the skin. You can cover dark mark/hyperpigmentation and even highlight with it. It's sleek but functional packaging makes it travel friendly and easy to use. I recommend this product 100%, go get matched and try it out!!
Ruth K.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: NC15
This is the one I keep coming back to. I have bags and dark circles and need serious coverage that isn’t too tacky or won’t crease after a long day - so far this is the best formula. The best method for me has been to squirt it into a separate container to ‘dry’ it out a bit so it’s not super liquidy. Then I paint it on with a small concealer brush very lightly and sort of feather out the ends- the texture allows me to build in thin, careful layers so it’s not caked on and I don’t look like a reverse raccoon. I set with translucent powder and it’s on there all day without budging. Also, I’m half Asian and find most concealers in other brands too pink or too yellow but Mac nails my shade perfectly.
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: NW35
Love this concealer it is my togo ! And it is full coverage it does dry out quick so u have to blend as soon as you apply it so it blends very well the coverage is there ! I use it to cover up my acne scars and my dark circles!! And a best tip ! Only to apply on dark areas where the coverage is needed so it can look flawless . I personally put in my foundation first and then i apply this concealer over it then i set it all ! I fond it best to work that way so i dont lose my coverage and to add highlight to my undereye im in love with this concealer i need to go buy more , i just ran out ! The price ,is worth it ! And the concealer and coverage lasts all day long ! Its really really good ! I would totally recommend!
Rachael A.
Hyattsville
Review for: NC15
I have been using this concealer for over a year now and I love it. It is a lot of product for the price you are paying and it blends easily considering the fact that it is particularly thick. It doesn't move or crease and it is very long lasting. My only complaint is that if used heavily, it can appear very cakey looking.
Tina I.
Maricopa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the peachy undertone color choices, it really helps with giving a brightness to dark circles. Really moves up to its name and wears all day! Great coverage without looking cakey. If you have dry skin, you will want to make sure you use eye cream/moisturizer before applying so it goes on smoother.
Alyssa R.
Bend, OR
Review for: NW20
I didn't like this product very much at all. Starting with the packaging, The pump it comes with gives you no control what so ever over how much product you use. It just spits out a whole bunch when you only need a little to do the job. It's wasteful. The formula dries very quickly so you have to blend it immediately. It comes off right away when your eyes water and it doesn't work as a good eyeshadow base. It creases terribly and is hard to blend out. The color was pretty and that was the only thing that worked with my skin. I love Mac products but this one was a bust for me.
ANGIE C.
SANTA ANA, CA
Review for: NC30
My go-to concealer! Even if I'll be having a bare face, this would be the only product I would wear! This definitely last all day long! Best for under-eye circles. Pro's is that its full coverage and its buildable. No con's for this product. I would recommend and buy again!
Daniela S.
Review for: pro longwear concealer nc 20
Best concealer hands down for me ❤️❤️ works amazing stays on all day. You do have to work a little fast with it since it does try fast but once it dries it will not move and it’s not too heavy on the face its not cakey at all but it is full coverage for sure !
Kristine S.
Is this concealer good for the under eyes?
A'star A.
Oswego, IL
Does it crease or wrinkle
Britaina M.
Cary, NC
Does this work for under the eyes? And how well does it blend ? I'm looking for a concealer that can do both without looking cakey.
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
Does this concealer long lasting? And also does it make you look "cakey"
Gabby H.
Does this product make your skin look to shinny?