BY MAC COSMETICS #47 in Blush

MAC Pro Longer Blush, Blush All Day A lightweight long-lasting blush--With an ultra-fine velvety powder texture that glides on & blends easily--Provides extreme color perfection & non-fading eight-hour wear--Gives a dewy flawless & natural finish--... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephani P.
Clearfield , KY
Review for: Whole Lotta Love
So I bought this blush after being super disappointed with my first mac blush from their flamingo park collection. For $22 I expected magic. I got Whole Lotta Love discounted from an outlet mall and was way more happy, not only with the product, but also the price tag! I think this blush would be best suited for medium to deep skin tones bc it is a darker rosey pink blush and is SUPER pigmented! This is 100% matte and has a gorgeous buttery formula. I think it would make a great fall blush! Just make sure you use a light hand bc again, it is super pigmented and rich! Lasts all day as well. Glad I replaced the other mac blush with this one instead!
Frivol4Freckles
Review for: Rosy Outlook
Blush All Day is a rather tame shade in the Pro Longwear line, but I do enjoy it when I'm looking for a more natural look. The staying power isn't that much longer than ordinary blush in my opinion. The pigmentation is good, but not overly strong, which is my preference in a blush. The value is okay for the money, and while I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend it over other brands, I wouldn't discourage someone from buying it, especially if there's a color or limited edition package that is particularly appealing.
Annie C.
Review for: Rosy Outlook
I normally using tarte blush, but I started using this mac one about a month and a half ago and omg I love it!! The pro long wear line is incredible and these blushes without a doubt, are long wear. I can't remember the color I use, but it's similar to the one on the picture (probably that's the color I have lol) and it looks so good on my medium tone skin. I cannot use light colors, because they do not show up on my skin and mac has a great variety of colors for medium/dark skin tone. Really recommend it!!
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
Review for: Rosy Outlook
MAC's blushes are so consistent in formula. They come in different finishes and plenty of colors, so everyone will find a color they like. They last all day and have a formula that's not too pigmented, which is perfect for blush. It gives a natural flushed look, but the blush can be built up if you want something more intense. Melba is a favorite in the makeup world, but my personal favorites are Prism and Mocha.
Carli S.
I bought this in Cantaloupe over 2 years ago and it is my #1 favorite blush. I use it almost every day, at least several times a week, and have not even come close to hitting pan. It looks so natural on my fair skin and I like that it's not too pink or too brown. It's the perfect nudey-pink shade and it blends beautifully. I also like that it is matte! It's great year round.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Baby Don't Go
I think Mac perfume Mac Pro longer at blushes are my very favorite blushes ever I have bought numerous ones and they have last me a while I have some that I've had for years they have a lot of different shades for every skin type they last a long time on the skin and they are really pigmented and blend easily you will absolutely love this product I recommend 100%
Jessica S.
Salem, OR
Review for: Rosy Outlook
I've used several different colors of blush from MAC and I've loved them all. I especially love all the peachy tones because I can wear them by themselves or use them with a bronzer and an illuminizer to create more depth. They're highly pigmented and look great on every skin tone. They come in various shades and finishes. Definitely worth the extra penny.
Cara L.
Review for: Whole Lotta Love
Great color! Great blush! Have this in my pro kit. Would use on any type of skin. Great for most complexions. Would purchase again. Originally purchased at a Mac cosmetics free standing store. Fair price. Not crazy about the packaging. The clear plastic inside containers always pops off and I have had to glue it back on for preservation.
Jessica L.
California
Review for: Baby Don't Go
These blushes really do stay put. There is a good range of shades and I can almost always make them last a good while. They are just a basic powder blush but they really do the job as far as lasting (for me blush is always the first to go). The shade Peaches is gorgeous for the summer and I think will compliment a lot of skin tones.
Kate S.
Hopkinton, MA
Review for: Rosy Outlook
I really like these blushes. They have great pigment and aren't blotchy. They are pretty long lasting as well. I will say, for whatever reason I don't reach for this over my Milani blushes from the drugstore. I think there are some cheaper options out there that are just as good, but if you want to splurge on this blush it's great!!
Chelsea J.
Brownstown, MI
Do they test on animals?
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
I have oily/combination skin, will this be as long lasting as someone with dry skin?
Should I go for a foundation lighter or darker than my skin tone for more of a glow ?
Lucy I.
Glasgow
I know it says long wear but is it really long wear?
Lalaine B.
I love MAC products but never tried this. Does it really last long on your cheeks and how long? Would love to try this but wanted to know if it's really worth buying.