MAC Pro Longlash Mascara Pitchblack  uploaded by Tauana K.MAC Pro Longlash Mascara Pitchblack  uploaded by Nalan K.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Pro Longlash Mascara Pitchblack
  • "Makes lashes look longer, definitely dark, and all around amazing!" in 4 reviews
  • "It not only makes my eyelashes look longer but also fuller." in 2 reviews
  • "It's so dark and makes my lashes look longer and thicker" in 2 reviews
  • "My eyelashes are already pretty long, but this adds the right amount of definition. " in 1 review
  • "Beautiful beautiful this mascara is wonderful it does what it says I hate fake lashes you dont need them with this mascara !!!!!" in 1 review
Jackie M.
Not impressed, for the price and name that's put on this product, it's not worth the money. I have lashes that stick straight out, it barely got volume nor length w it, even after using w Mac primer.
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY
Lengthens, yes.  But it's not my preference for wand style, after trying this mascara I've discovered I prefer plastic bristles more than fluffy ones. It provides no volume.  Not for me, anyway.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Soy más fanatica de los looks naturales, por lo cual esta mascara me gustó pero no lo suficiente, deja un acabado de false lashes que quizás a muchas chicas les gustaría pero prefiero las mascaras que realzan mi pestañas y lucen mas naturales.
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
This doesn't disappoint. It goes on amazingly well. Brush is perfect and gets every eyelash. I have lashes yes but this made them look Fuller darker and longer. Mac Perfume MAC Mascara Studio Sculpt Superb, Carbon Black
Kastely S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love MAC almost without fail, but I could not stand this product. Half way through the day it started flaking, and this was with a brand new, non-dried out tube. I'm going back to CoverGirl LashExact: half the price, none of the flakes.
Alexis R.
Great way to achieve long, thick lashes. It doesn't give you that clumpy look. With most mascaras I usually apply two coats, but with this one, a coat does the job.
ariana l.
Hesperia, CA
It's a little pricey but it's worth it. I've used a lot of different mascara and I tried this one once and it's still my all time favorite. The brush is excellent, it gives your lashes a lot of volume. I plan on buying more in the future.
Elysha L.
Cottage Grove, OR
I swear by this mascara ! I love it so much. It not only makes my eyelashes look longer but also fuller. I suggest that you at least look into mac mascara if you haven't because they have many kinds that work great, this one especially.
Rehana S.
Orlando, FL
One pump per eye and you're good to go. It gives you SO much volume and length. You can really build it up without clumping it or leave it where you want. The black is strong so it gives you a much fuller look which is great!
Lisa A.
I am a Mac addict but this mascara isn't my favorite, it's good and stays and doesn't flake but doesn't quite give me the false lash look I'm looking for
burguess O.
Banning, CA
I this mascara. Worth the money?
Vanessa W.
Las Vegas, NV
How do you feel about this mascara for short lashes?
diane c.
Does this actually do what it says it'll do?
jeanette v.
Does this mascara lengthen and volumize