BY MAC COSMETICS

Lip Palette - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneIntroducing some of MAC's most popular lipsticks, conveniently packed in three well palettes. These palettes were designed with the professional's needs in mind and are available in three color waves. Editorial Reds includes bright fire engine reds to deep blood reds. Modern Browns include beige-like nudes to browns. Preferred Pinks includes pink roses to warm browns. - Lip Palette see more...

Christina L.
Havelock, NC
these a great for any pro artist to keep in there kit or for any woman who loves to travel. Very compact and very convenient. Great pigmentation and i love to mix colors together to creat a custom look for my clients. I would highly recommend this to anyone
Brenda R.
Colusa, CA
Would recommend this for any lipstick lover or makeup artist. You get MACs amazing formulas In a compact case. It's great for travel and is a great way to get more bang for your buck.
Ashley C.
Des Moines, IA
Love the colors but a little dry for me. I have to add a beauty oil otherwise they have great color payoff and easy to travel with.
Daila C.
East Hartford, CT
This palette is good and cute you have to buy and use this colors and Mac is a good company
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Review for: Editorial Reds
I am not a girl who loves red lipstick, I didn't even own any. When, I purchased this product I was so happy to be able to tryout different shades of reds. I instantly loved the Ruby Woo shade so beautiful. My only issue is that I wished it could have came with a lip brush.
Lana C.
Annapolis, MD
Review for: Modern Browns, Editorial Oranges, Select Plums, Editorial Reds
These are all amazing? The perfect colors for fall, with a ton of pigment packed into each shade. It is so easy to blend into your natural color of lip, and very long lasting. It is a nice satin finish. Would definitely recommend!
Cecilia C.
West Allis, WI
Review for: Select Plums
I use this in my bridal kit as a pro artist, Twig is the most popular color by far - a very pretty "your lips but better" color. I wish mac didn't test on animals though, if they didn't, I would repurchase this palette.
Jenn J.
Review for: Editorial Reds
These are absolutely perfect for makeup artists! The red is especially useful because there's a perfect red for every skin tone. They're easy to apply with a brush, and there's a decent amount of product in each pan.
Rachel N.
Review for: Necessary Nudes
This is my absolute favorite lip product (I own it in Necessary Nudes). I love that you can mix the colors to customize your look. The lipsticks are different formulas so you have a wide variety of nude options. I'm quite pale and these all work on me (though I do mix some to make my own shade). It's a must have if you love nude lipsticks but aren't sure where to start shade-wise! MAC Pro Lip Palettes
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Modern Browns, Necessary Nudes
Mac cosmetics is literally an old faithful brand. Meaning I can always count on them for great products. These are the perfect nude and brown tones for any skin type or skin color and lasts a very long time. As a makeup artist I would recommend to ALL of my clients. Formula is super creamy and perfect pigment. Same formula in these palettes are same as stick lipsticks sold. Small compact to travel in purse as well which I love
Check out mac.com for MAC Pro Lip Palettes they are on sale for $21.00 regular price is $40.00
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?