MAC Pro Expansions Cream Colour Base uploaded by A T.MAC Pro Expansions Cream Colour Base uploaded by karen  r.

BY MAC COSMETICS

bâtøøl ..
Dammam
 I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards. ...
Julia C.
I have been loving Mac for many years and this product lives up to my high expectations for sure! It is very pigmented and a little goes a long way. You can find this online or in store! It is a little pricy but last a long time so I would say that it is worth the investment.
Dzana N.
This is really good product from MAC.Price is around 20 dollars.I use this product really often.Makeup stays for hours and colours really pop.It really meet my expectations high quality,good price.I recommend this to everyone it is great and you get what you pay for.
Rossana R.
I love it, I use this product really often because it has a good price and a good quality, I have used it like 3 years ago, I recommend this to everyone it is really great.
Bethany C.
This is such a pigmented blush and is totally worth investing into! I feel like the product would be better if it was a powder but for what it is it's brilliant! I think I would consider buying again, but if you are into a good cream blush this is perfect for you and I recommend you trying it out!
Irene G.
alange
Que decir de Mac!!! La mejor marca todos sus productos me encantan los uso para mí y para mis clientas... se lo recomiendo a todas. Buenos productos a buenos precios!!!! Además su duración es incre ble
CARLA M.
Doral, FL
is undoubtedly one of the best on the market I love this product that I believe MAC😍 its maximum coverage is incredible leaves my skin flawless
hadia a.
Nice prodect so soft and pretty i like it so much mac cosmetics are really nice and soft on skin lovely and great
Nicole T.
I like this, I have it in green and the colors are very vivid, also they blend very well this is perfecttttt
Carolina P.
Barranquilla
Love the texture and lasting of this product. Love shine so it gives you a perfect glow for a fresh makeup
Maira K.
If you have acne, how does this suit your skin considering it's cream based?
Jasmine D.
SY22 5BH
Does the blush have a shimmer or a nice glow?
Samantha S.
I got the cream colour from the vibe tribe collection and was wondering how these are typically meant to be used?
Maira K.
If you have acne, how does this suit your skin considering it's cream based?
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
What is your opinion in this product?