MAC Pro Expansions Cream Colour Base uploaded by A T.MAC Pro Expansions Cream Colour Base uploaded by karen  r.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Ani B.
Los Angeles
Love how pigmented this blush is, has shimmer for a nice glow easily blends for A flawless finish. Last such a long time as a little bit goes a long way. My all time favorite by Mac is Margin frost, highly recommend 😊
Alayna C.
Like every other MAC product, this is amazing (however it's probably my current favorite MAC product). The price is a little steep for a single color ($23) Color is super pigmented and very blendable. They have a large number of shades that can be used as a blush, highlight, or as a tinted eyeshadow base. Buildable, versatile, and it lasts all day!
Cassandra M.
North versailles
Love the fact that this is cream based. Doesn’t leave the dust particles your lashes. Has a great color. Great to layer other colors on top of it. Pricey but a great product. Will continue to buy this product !
liana w.
montreal, QC
      I just picked this up  in luna with the intention of using it as a cream highlighter/base for powder highlighter. i am extremely fair and most highlighters don't show up as bright and intense as I'd like them to. for the last couple days, I've applied this to the highest points of my cheek bones with my fingers and blended with a damp sponge and then set using my chosen highlight and wow. I'm so pleased with the results! i just purchased pearl and i think i love it more than luna!
Abigail M.
Lawrenceville , GA
Like all other MAC products, this one is amazing! Color is rich and goes on smooth. Easy to blend and color lasts all day. Great price for how long this product will last you! Be sure to hang on to the container when it's empty so you can trade it in with the Back to Mac program!
Chelsea P.
Torrance, CA
Creme color base is a staple of professional makeup artists. It is a true multipurpose product. They make great highlights and creme blush. You can use them on the lid to pack on the shadow, pigment, or glitter. They can also be used on the lips for a stained look.
KaMaria W.
Modesto, CA
Love Love Love! This product is perfect for every shade and blends beautifully. I bought this after testing it in my local MAC store. It is easy to apply, and definitely exceeded my expectations. I recommend it to all make-up lovers.
member-86204
Super easy to use. Great for natural looking days. It’s very subtle and pretty. I just dab a little on my cheeks to get a beautiful  glow and it puts my look together. I love this product and I would definitely recommend it to others. I already have my friends using it.
hermosa textura y un acabado con piel de porcelana bellisimo, teniendo en cuenta que mi piel del rostro es grasa, tuve buen resultado en cuanto a la duracion
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good product use it often more expensive than other brands but really worth the price bought this from the Mac store would continue to use
Maira K.
If you have acne, how does this suit your skin considering it's cream based?
Jasmine D.
SY22 5BH
Does the blush have a shimmer or a nice glow?
Samantha S.
I got the cream colour from the vibe tribe collection and was wondering how these are typically meant to be used?
Maira K.
If you have acne, how does this suit your skin considering it's cream based?
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
What is your opinion in this product?