BY MAC COSMETICS #45 in Concealer

Studio Conceal and Correct Palette - A professional palette of four concealers and two corrector shades in a light colour wave. Enriched with antioxidants and suited for all skin types, they can be used individually or combined to match any skin tone. Emollient-based formula delivers medium to full buildable coverage in a natural finish. Helps to correct skin tone and conceal dark circles, blemishes, moles, tattoos and birthmarks.Benefits:Long-wearing, eight hoursCrease-proof, eight hoursProvides stay-true colour, eight hoursDermatologist testedOphthalmologist testedNon-acnegenic - Studio Conceal and Correct Palette see more...

• I've been looking for a concealer palette for my freelance artist...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting a contour palette for some good time now and I ...1 Answers
  • Does this crease? I need a concealer for my under eyes that won't...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "i love this concealer and the pigmentation and blending is really good. i use a sponge and a concealing brush, so i can get the corners of my nose better. is a must have if you have dark circles and discoloration in the face. i use it everyday. two thumbs up!!!" in 24 reviews
  • "this is a great concealer palette the colors are good and the texture is nice. the only downside is that it tends to have an oily finish. it's definitely a little more dewey than i would like. " in 14 reviews
  • "love this concealer creamy and full coverage! always love mac no doubt!! it hides everything from acne, scars etc" in 4 reviews
Amber M.
Bowling green, KY
Review for: Medium Deep, Light more...
Joe I ran out of this and I'm so sad I want this so bad again it is something that I would keep my bank for the rest of my life it's so good on my skin the build-up is not cakey or flanking or bad it looks absolutely stunning and when I did have breakouts it didn't make them worse which you can find that with a lot of concealers but this went nope looks incredible looks amazing it's incredibly fabulous everybody has to try this one even if you can get your hands on it just to try to see if you like it you totally should
Kashton's W.
Las Vegas
Review for: Medium Deep more...
I LOOOOOVEEEE IT it won’t break your bank and comes with 6 different colors I use it all the time and it works like magic I use it mostly on my forehead cheekbones and other of my high points and also blinds amazingly
Tina B.
Las Vegas , NV
One of my favorite pallets you can color correct concealable Contor you can do everything with this pallet it is definitely worth the money and it is a in between product it’s not high-end and it’s not low in it is affordable
Marria F.
Review for: Medium Deep more...
This was Fantastic. I really enjoyed using this product. and I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family . I would buy this again anytime. I am a first time user I got it from Walgreens. Yes I Would buy it again and recommend this product to everyone.
S R.
The City, the Town, and the Island
I’ll take the time for this because this palette has changed my life! It really gives me that professional finish. Whether it’s correcting my eyebrows or a new contouring style. It’s my solid go to for all things make up.
allison v.
long branch, new jersey
Review for: Medium Deep, Light more...
These corrector palettes are a staple in my makeup kit. You are able to correct any problem areas on the face, a wide range of skin tones. The creams are a little on the thick side so you only need a little, they can get cakey real fast if you don't watch yourself.
Allaiyah M.
Carpinteria , CA
I really like this palette I typically steer away from thick concealers but I really like the formula. I love the color corrector for my dark circles it brightens without making it look cakey under my foundation and concealer!
Gilberto N.
Buena park
I absolutely love this product it is so perfect for all skin types and skin tones absolutely love how you can correct the skin highlight and Contour all in one with this one palette
olga p.
Delray Beach, FL
Review for: Medium Deep more...
Whenever I want to do a contour on fleek, I use these, I love that it covers you yet it doesn’t feel Cast on the skin, I somehow don’t like that they hard to clean off the brushes ..
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
Review for: Light more...
Love this brand. Everything I’ve ever gotten from them has been such great quality and never disappoints! This had great pigmentation and lasted throughout my whole day. Would definitely use again!
Ivery D.
annapolis, MD
Can this product be used as a color corrector ?
Eloisa R.
Does this Mac Pro correct palette work great
Sienna F.
I've been looking for a concealer palette for my freelance artistry and wanted to know if these ones crease or separate on the skin? Or should they be used with essential oils to make the process smoother?
Me encanta porque te deja la cara estupenda
Tika L.
I have been looking at getting this palette for awhile now. I was wondering if it had a better quality than the Makeup forever colour correcting palette or they were along the same lines.