BY MAC COSMETICS

A Pen-style Highlighter That Efficiently Brings A Soft, Sheer Wash Of Colour To The Skin. With Its Precision Application, It Adds Radiance Just Where You Want It. Goes On Smoothly For Cushion-soft Wear. Use Over Makeup For Highlights, Touch-ups Or Under Makeup To Brighten And Prime.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage

• Apply Directly With Package's Brush Tip To High Planes Of The Face Over Bare Moisturized Skin Or On Top Of Concealer/Foundation.
  • Blend Well With Fingertips.

• DId anyone else's turner on the bottom stop working? I cannot get...1 Answers
  • Does this product gunk up the applicator if it isn't cleaned afte...2 Answers
  • I've been trying to look for a concealer that could cover up the ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "this is a great product if you don't use your concealer to highlight your face. i really loved this product for when i didn't want to use my concealer but i wanted my eyes to look brighter. " in 132 reviews
  • "this works really well to conceal a blue colored birthmark under my eye. i have to set it with powder or else it would get 5 stars." in 45 reviews
Jennifer M.
Milwaukee, WI
I bought this a while back when I was at the Mac store. Let me tell you I’ve used this under my eyes for those rough days when I don’t want it to show. It’s great for combination skin, I’ve used this over my makeup also for those imperfections that shows up on my skin from time to time that I want to cover up. It also helps blend when for those summer days when you get a lot of sun MAC Prep+Prime Highlighter
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
Review for: Bright Forecast more...
Dark circles under the eyes? Dark spots from hyper pigmentation? This saved the day. I apply this daily in the inner circles under my eye and my dark circles somehow vanish. I have been fighting this for years with all the concealers under the sun. I just apply this peach based highlight pen over the trouble areas, pat and then cover with a lightweight daily concealer. The only other way I could succeed with hiding the dark pigmentation was to apply an extremely thick layer of concealer which would then crack and look caky.
Alizaida G.
Review for: Other more...
Eh just a regular concealer highlighter, i didn't notice any diffrence with or without concealer on top of this. Just an unnecessary step, if you have a good concealer..you really don't need this. Plus the less products under my eyes the better as it can cake up and settle in lines.
Samantha H.
Review for: Other more...
I purchased Radiant Rose and absolutely loved the way it brightened up my face, it’s perfect to brighten under your eyes, forehead and chin. It’s simple to use and you can find it at your local MAC store or MAC cosmetics counter inside Macy’s!
Ruma N.
Review for: Bright Forecast more...
I love this stuff. I use this on top of my pro longwear concealer or any other concealer rather. It gives you that extra coverage and brightens your whole eye area. I have extremely bad dark circles and this helps me completely. You can also use to highlight.
Jennifer M.
Destrehan, LA
I was told by an employee of MAC that this is an amazing product and will go well with my skin tone! She helped me with it and course I left out of there buying it! Love how my naturally glows with this product!
Srin Y.
Being that I am new to the make up world, I am trying to find quality products that are easy to use, look natural, and don't make me look over-done or like a clown. I apply a light dusting over my face to finish off the look and I am complimented daily.
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
I use "gold deposit" during the summer to make my bronzers a bit more shimmery and warmer for my evening looks. I wouldn't use it on its own, since I'm too fair for such deep colour. On top of that, trying to build it up would probably end in lots of sparkle on my face (kind of a disco ball effect-not cool). Overall, I would say it's a decent product and a nice colour, but it must be used cautiously!
Kary N.
chula vista
Review for: Medium Plus more...
I like how easy this is to use and that is thanks to it looking like a pen! The design is genus! It gives me a nice little radiant soft look even on my combination skin! It gives an incomparable beautiful light highlight. A little goes a long way is an understatement! Be careful not to use to much. The weightless look it gives me right above my cheek bones is incredible. It gives me a flawless glow like no other!
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
I bought this on a trip to Macy's and it was one of the best things that ever happened to me. I used to just use regular concealer under my eyes however this works wonders. My make up looks fresher and the darkness of my undereye circle can be easily concealed. I would not be able to live without this product, especially as a college student pulling all-nighters.
Maryam N.
What is this product? I didn't get it
Tanzela S.
Coventry
Is this highlighter really brightening?
C D.
Is this product good for blue under eye circles?I also have fine lines and do not want to emphasize them.
monica p.
Elizabeth, NJ
Does this product apply heavy or do you have to build it up
Fleur V.
Is iT Verry shiny ie not?