BY MAC COSMETICS

A Silky, Colourless Finishing Powder Suitable For All Skin Tones That Reduces Shine. Wear Over Makeup Or On Its Own. Available In A Pressed Compact For Ease And Portability. This Product Does Not Come With A Sponge. Applicator Sold Separately.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply Using The 150, 134 Or 168 Brush Over Face.
  • Can Be Used To Set Foundation Or On Bare Moisturized Skin If Foundation Is Not Desired.

Brittney T.
Highland, MI
Good setting powder, keeps my makeup matte and in place. It does settle under my eye creases a bit, along with my concealer, but I find most do that. Very easy to apply, I don’t “bake” with this, but it works great without that technique. It would be hard to bake with this unless you are rough with it, as it’s a pressed compact. So if you’re into baking, I’d go for a loose powder. Otherwise, good buy! Next I will be trying Laura Mercier.
Andrea G.
MAC is just high end quality. I have tried other finishing powders but either they made my make up look really dry and cakey, or didn’t feel like they had really set my make up. Let’s face it if you’re going to spend time and money on any cosmetics you want a good quality that’s what this powder did. It really finished my make up and gave a flawless look.
Zikiu A.
tampa
Este en un polvo compacto transparente que uso para sellar la base una vez maquillada. Aunque se usa solo para secar la base y quitarle un poco de brillo, si modifica un poco el color de la base, le da un blanqueo ligero, solo se debería usar en las zonas de notables brillos para así no blanquear toda la cara. Es de corta duración.
Laura J.
Flushing, NY
Without drying my skin this finishing powder certainly gets the job done. It leaves my skin matte (which i prefer) and leaves my makeup looking flawless. It’s easy to apply as well. However, it is a bit steep in price so that might be a turn off for most people.
Genesis Y.
It’s great to touch up through out the day, but not as a setting powder if you are super oily like me. I now use RCMA No Color Powder to ser my foundation and use This product to touch up throughout the day.
Lauren B.
This is the OG for setting powders. It keeps your makeup set but it’s not easy to use for baking the under eye because it’s hard to get the product out from the compact. This is best for an all over face setting.
Brittany D.
Grand Cane, LA
I loved using this finishing powder! It minimized my fine lines neat my eyes and on my forehead and made my fave look like it had an airbrush finish. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Lauren U.
Los Angeles, CA
Simple pressed translucent powder that’s good for blotting away shine on all skin tones. It helps for a few hours and is easy to keep in your bag. Matte finish. Would recommend to others that just want a simple powder.
Nikaury N.
Provo , UT
Love love love this powder 😌 this Powder is great for oily skin. It was my holy grail back in college. It apply beautifully and it made my face so matte. It's very easy to use. It's a bit in the pricey side but it's so worth the money. I'll definitely recommend this product 💯
Grace K.
Attleboro, MA
I am OBSESSED. This is the only powder I have found that actually prevents my full coverage foundation from looking cakey at the end of the day. I have way too much make up therefore almost never hit pan on products but I've gone through two entire compacts of this product!