BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A silky finishing powder that provides an invisible way to set makeup. Reduces shine while optically minimizing the look of pores, lines, imperfections. Available in one universal colour that suits all shades. Wear over makeup or on bare, moisturized skin. 8g

Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, Cooking Marvellous are not the the manufacturer of this product. Product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product.

Julie H.
Olathe
I have several powders like this from Mac as well as other companies. 1st I want to say The prep + prime products are all amazing in their own ways!
This product really does work well! It helps reduce shine and the look of your pores! You can use it by itself. Just to cover up any discoloration or imperfections you may not want anyone to see! It is not a full coverage foundation powder though so don't expect to look airbrushed if its all you use! It does have its advantaged without foundation though! WITH foundation the advantages are amazing when using it as a finishing powder. It can give you that extra airbrushed look! Especially if you buff it in! It also helps set your foundation and concealers! This works very well! I suggest giving it a try
Kerry C.
Sylvania
A major downfall to this product was the flashback. Because the powder was so white and not as blendable as loose powders, I found it left a great deal of white residue and flashback. Personally I would not buy again but maybe a lighter skin tone won’t notice that as much. The formula overall was soft and definitely the set the Makeup.
Jennifer G.
United States
Prevents my face from becoming an oil slick after a long day at work. For me I like a product that's easy to work with and gives me a good amount of coverage. I love how it covers and blends seemlessly into my skin without giving me flash back or a cakey look.
Jessica G.
Winston Salem, NC
I really liked this finishing powder. I thought it was a good bang for your buck because of its dual purpose of prime and finishing. The only con was that it had no SPF. It worked really well for my oily skin. I would buy again for sure. check it out!
emma j.
I’ve tried other brands but nothing works like this, I’ve found other brands claim nonflashback but will lighten my foundation or leave this white cast . I love the nice matte finish and would definitely reccomend to others
Allie L.
Savage
Love this power, good coverage and works well for combination skin. I have sensitive skin and have not had any issues with it. Power gives a natural looking finish. Will definitely buy again.
kleo O.
riverside Ca
Yes love it I’m gonna buy it again if you tend to get really oily this is the product for you your skin will be matte and it will look like you have no pores what so ever .
Izamara N.
Bronx, NY
When I’m having an oily skin day, I love traveling with this MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder. It does the job when I want to get rid of any shine throughout my day
Caroline L.
This powder is amazing love it!! It has a natural finish to it which is nice. It works with both dry and oily skin. It does not however have any sun protection. I would buy it again.
Ashley M.
Tacoma
I have used this on occasion. You have to be careful or darker skin tones because it can have you looking ashy if you don’t blend right.