BY MAC COSMETICS #70 in Face Primer

Full Description:
A Lightweight Gel Lotion Formulated With Special-effect Silicones. Evens Out Skin Redness And Skin Tone While Adding Radiance. Improves The Laydown And Application Of Foundation Or Powder.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Reduces Appearance Of Skin Redness By 14%
  • Evens Skin Tone By 20%
  • Improves Radiance By 22%
  • For All Skin Types
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Oil-free

Usage:

• Smooth Evenly All Over The Face Or To The Desired Areas After Moisturizer (Right Before Foundation) With Fingertips, Sponge Or Brush.

• is this good for really oily skin? 1 Answers
  • is this good for really oily skin? 2 Answers
  • I'm going to get this as a free sample from MAC. I wanted to know...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "nice and soft. not greasy. makes my skin feel fantastic. makeup went in it perfectly. i can’t tell a huge difference in the benefits it gave my makeup, but did make my skin soft." in 50 reviews
  • "so good . very moisturizing good for dry skin , makes my makeup go on so nice and flawless. even has these shimmers in it to give your skin a glow " in 12 reviews
  • "I just tried this primer for the first time and I love how it makes my skin feel and how it keeps my makeup on for a longer time." in 1 review
Erica L.
This was the first primer I ever encountered a few years ago and I wasn’t impressed, but it’s been a few years so I figured that the formula might have been updated but it was not. It’s a light and a creamy formula that absorbs completely into the skin, but it does nothing for my makeup. It doesn’t help my makeup wear longer or stay where it’s suppose to, so if I wore it or didn’t I wouldn’t notice a difference.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I love my MAC Prep + Prime Skin primer! I've had mine forever and I feel like it's still going strong! The lady working at MAC said this is a great primer if you have oily skin and you feel like you makeup doesn't stay on well, and that was me exactly! Actually, thinking about it, this is my first primer I ever purchased! I got this primer before primer was a thing in my opinion, and this will always be a product I rely on when I know my makeup needs to last all day long! I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out and would recommend this primer to anyone!
Kelly B.
I LOVE this primer! It's a little pricey, $31 but to me, it's well worth the money! One squirt is all you need and the feel of it is so creamy! At first it feels kind of jelly like, then once you start rubbing it in and it warms up, it feels so velvety soft! You can see a visible difference in your skin, with and without.
gelsey L.
Las vegas, NV
I love this primer! I am in show business and have to do stage make up every day, listing for about 6 hours through sweat. This is a great product to keep my make up long lasting, and protect my skin from the heavy make up I have to wear. It feels very light weight but gets the job done! I would definitely buy it again!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I received this as a sample in one of my MAC orders. I love how it keeps my skin oil free and leaves a nice smooth matte finish! I have issues with oily t-zone area, so I am really loving this. It keeps my skin matte and shine free all day. I have seen many complaints about how glittery this is on the skin, but if you apply your foundation over it, you can’t even see any glitter! It may not be the best primer to use if you aren’t going to wear anything over it and don’t want a glittery face though! For me this works excellent!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
It’s been a long time since I’ve used this but when I was using it I loved it! Really kept my skin from becoming too oily and separating my makeup which I loved most! A little goes a long ways. I do wish the bottle was a little larger but it’s worth the price for sure.
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
This has a lotion consistency and feels a lot less like a primer than other brands. In a way I like that and sometimes I don’t. Although I do feel like it preps the skin well before applying foundation and it has a nice refreshing feel, I don’t know if it’s worth the price.
Amanda G.
Bakersfield
This was one of the first primers I used when I started wearing makeup. I have oily skin and it actually held up pretty well. Gave a natural look with a flawless finish. The only downfall is I feel it didn’t last me as long as I would think. But I’d definitely buy again.
Alex O.
Tallahassee, FL
I have been using this product for years and I think it is one of the best. It makes my makeup last all day, and helps foundation apply smoothly. It has a shimmery/glowy finish that looks great is you were to just apply this to your skin and apply no foundation. I use this everyday and is something that I cannot skip in my routine. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a primer that will make their makeup last all day.
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
This primer is very good. Great for people who don’t like fragrant make up, but I do, so that’s why I take a star off. I wish it had a better scent, like the Too Faced Hangover primer. But it is a great base for makeup, makes your skin smooth and even.
Briana O.
Melbourne , KY
is this good for really oily skin?
April R.
I'm going to get this as a free sample from MAC. I wanted to know what I should expect from this having combination/oily skin?
Briana O.
Melbourne , KY
is this good for really oily skin?