BY MAC COSMETICS

Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This really helps my eyelashes look longer, but I have yet to use and compare to a similar product. I am almost finished with it and will not repurchase because I am going to get fake lash extensions. I would recommend this very effective.
Ebony L.
Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Mac Prep + Lash Base Cils Mascara 10 g
I do not apply mascara with out this primer first. I have short, curly and unorganized lashes and this primer makes them ready for mascara application. I need the most help on the bottom lashes and this primer always comes through.
Folashade F.
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Mac Prep + Lash Base Cils Mascara 10 g
I love this product. I feel like my lashes last longer and they do not become clunky. This works with cheap and high end mascara. I totally recommend this product.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Review for: Mac Prep + Lash Base Cils Mascara 10 g
Just amazing. I bought it recently and it lasts the longest of all the mascaras I own. I really recommend it.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Review for: Mac Prep + Lash Base Cils Mascara 10 g
I will always use an eyelash primer since I have short non existent lashes even with the plumpest Mascara! This really defines and makes my lashes bold without having to add the falsies. I love MAC specifically because other brands have looked clumpy when layering, but not this one! Highly recommend!
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Mac Prep + Lash Base Cils Mascara 10 g
I absolutely love this lash primer! It really helps to condition and lengthen the lashes before applying your mascara. I try to use it every time I wear mascara. If I run out I buy the L'Oréal lash primer. I feel like it lasts a long time and it's definitely worth the price!
Camilly M.
Camilly M.
Review for: Mac Prep + Lash Base Cils Mascara 10 g
Preciso de vários produtos da mac, já ouvi falar dessa marca, porém nunca comprei, e sempre que procuro amostra grátis, nunca tem, que tia muito provar essa marca e recomendar para todas as minhas amigas, da faculdade, do trabalho e principalmente da minha família, que a maioria é mulher
Ana L.
Ana L.
College Park, MD
The formula, which goes on white but dries clear, is supposed to condition lashes while priming them for mascara layered on top, and it’s also supposed to make your lashes look thicker and plumper.So it’s basically a mascara primer, but unlike some others, it doesn’t have those tiny fibers in the formula

Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
I love prep serums for your lashes because they reall do make a difference in your lashes! I really recommend people to get this and use it befroe makes your eyelashes look really good
Tresha G.
Tresha G.
I Love this primer! Easy to use. No clump on your lashes. I would recommend this product to anyone. I only wear Mac products.