A mascara primer that intensifies the volume and lengthening quality of all formulas.

I bought this but it came in white packaging not black as pictured. Is this a different version of the product or something? And also, can it be used on its own as a lash therapy or is it only a base in order to apply mascara afterwards?
Does this clump?
Start your review of M·A·C Prep + Prime Lash!
Kimberly E.
Massena, NY
M·A·C Prep + Prime Lash uploaded by Kimberly E.
I actually have not used this, but I am asking for feedback on how to get my eyelashes to make my eyes really pop, without eye makeup other than lashes/mascara/brightener or highlighter?? BTW this is dim lighting and sh*tty lighting
angela B.
California, MD
M·A·C Prep + Prime Lash uploaded by angela B.
I bought this from MAC 2 weeks ago. And it changed my life! I normally use falsies but!!!!!!!! I have been opting to wear my own. I'm not doing too much these days so I'll keep it simple. But the coverage and the length this has given me accompanied with MACs mascara...AHMAZING. I'm totally in like! M·A·C Prep + Prime Lash
Rosie D.
La Porte, TX
Me súper encanta...... lo recomiendo mucho..... fácil aplicación y uso del producto..... me ha sido de mucha utilidad
Katelyn R.
Toms River, NJ
M·A·C Prep + Prime Lash uploaded by Katelyn R.
This might be the best mascara I have had a lot of mascara but this is 100\10 yes yes yes
Esha N.
will NEVER put on mascara without this!!! so nourishing and really protects your lashes! definitely recommend
Haley M.
knox
This product has and will be a favorite of mine because of how well it helps prime my lashes before I put mascara and lashes on them! This wand is a long lasting one as well and won’t need to get another one for awhile!
Sharon B.
Its really great adding volume on my lashes and longer appearing🤩. I used it whenever I go out,friends noticing mu great lashes. Thanx to MAC, love it.
bri F.
Abingdon, VA
This Irritated my eyes. Also has strong stinky smell. I know there is better mascara out there.
Gloria R.
I love the false lashes maximizer add volume to my eyelashes and instantly I have a beautiful look
Colby T.
M·A·C Prep + Prime Lash uploaded by Colby T.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This is my holy grail! I apparently have “oily eyelids” (not something I’d noticed in any other way) and this keeps my mascara perfectly in place - I’ve used it with Mac, Estee, and Glossier and so far all have held up perfectly with this underneath. I highly highly recommend this if your mascara flakes no matter how much money you spend. It also lasts a very long time for someone who wears makeup probably every other day (hey it’s quarantine). I’ve bought twice. BUY THIS.