MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter Light Boost

MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter Light Boost

Any idea how to prevent this product from settling into fine lines?
Why should i buy this product ? ?
i see this is highlighter but how do you apply and does it work well?
Start your review of MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter Light Boost!
Product Highlights
i recently purchased this mac product because i wanted something that would highlight parts of my face specifically under my eye to give a more glowing effect. i love the way this highlighter looks when applied with a beauty blender. it brightens up your overall face and gives you a refreshed, well rested look!in reviews
...eye area and the applicator makes it very easy to use. set it with some powder and you're good to goin reviews
It also gives the most gorgeous and natural looking glow!in reviews
I am very fair skinned and this blends and brightens great for my under eye area.in reviews
A little does go a long way but it doesn't do much in highlighting my face.in reviews
Cristina B.
Copenhagen
MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter Light Boost uploaded by Cristina B.
This product is UNDERRATED!! Skin-like colour correction 💕 This products has a very confusing name. Nowadays we associate the word ‘highlighter’ with shinny & glowy. This is rather a natural-looking colour corrector. For those of you who are looking for a natural correction, that doesn’t completely hide away your skin, this might be for you! I could say this is like ‘pantyhose for the skin’. It looks just like your actual skin!! It’s a beautiful SHEER vail, perfect for the no-makeup makeup days! It’s a satin finish that kinda sets by itself. For an even more long-lasting effect, I’d recommend you test it with a hit of translucent powder. However, it can definitely last well on itself depending on your skin tone. Best for normal to oily skin. In my opinion, this could feel a bit dry for very dry skin. Light boost is best for pale & light skin colours. It has a yellow undertone that easily blends in with the skin. I used it as a concealer before as well, due to my very yellow undertone. Check the pictures to see the comparison. The left side of the picture is with the corrector on, the other side with nothing.
lorena B.
S Fallsburg, NY
MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter Light Boost uploaded by lorena B.
Purchased at: Sephora
EASY TO USE! I don’t really use this product often because i don’t really like highlighting my face as much but, WOW THIS IS NICE! It gives off a soft glow and I love it! 🍃⭐️🥰💁‍♀️
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
1,017 reviews
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love this product for instantly brightening up my under eye area. I can put this on the high points of my face and it makes a big difference. It last long and has high quality . I feel like this is wayyy better than the YSL one. My favorite product.
khush S.
MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter Light Boost uploaded by khush S.
MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter Light Boost uploaded by khush S.
#mac With this you don’t need a foundation. BB or Cc is enough. It has a little shimmer. And it lasts long.
defne A.
utrecht
MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter Light Boost uploaded by defne A.
The product is great. However the mechanism makes it a bit harder to apply. The brush is also soft and a nice touch, it’s just that you can’t really get the amount that you would want to have in one go. It’s very seem-less which i adore! I love the product🥺❤️
Osheryo D.
Sacramento , CA
So creamy and easy to use. It made my skin have a nice glow. I would buy it again. I used it before my foundation. I purchased it at the MAC store.
Zuri S.
Raleigh, NC
Helps highlight in areas but could have been in better packaging the clicking drives me crazy and the product just globs our so can get heavy and messy but the product works.
Gianne J.
Jamaica, NY
Peach luster was my favorite lighter to put over my concealer. But I noticed that Mac changes their formula from time to time. The last one that I bought turned orange on my and I was shocked because it usually blends well into my skin. I probably won’t buy it again but it’s not a bad product.
Mukta K.
San Francisco, CA
I use the Prep, and Prime highlighter in my makeup routine and I LOVE! This gives me a an amazing glow and instantly brightens \ under my eyes. I use the color corrector one first and then after applying my concealer I use the highlighter before I bake and I can't tell you how much a difference it makes. Sometimes I don't add a highlighter during the day because this step brightens my face. I have combination skin and this does not make me oily, or nor does it look cakey.
Aelim _.
This M.A.C prime highlighter, worked amazing. It left my skin feeling very shiny. The shine was really toned and I didn’t have to apply much. I was obsessed with the bottle and the shades! I loved it and would recommend this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...