BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Nataly M.
Nataly M.
Hermosillo
Amazing primer for my skin! I feel like it makes my foundation stick to my skin, and makes it look even better ! Easy to apply, just by pressing the top part and it glides on your skin giving that nice, fresh look. Recommend buying it again of course !
Jéssica S.
Jéssica S.
Portland, OR
Do you know MAC Fix +? It serves a lot of things like finishing the makeup, lightly moisturize the face, enhance color and brightness of pigments and shadows, etc.
Its formula has vitamins and minerals that help nourish and moisturize the skin and with infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber that soothe and refresh, just like the original Fix +.
I've been using it for a couple of days and the only difference from it really is the nice smell of lavender. Otherwise, the original Fix + and Lavender versions work the same way:
They are very cool products to moisturize the face in a soft way on the hottest days and also give the makeup finish.
If you are like me and use a lot of powder and powder base (or even mineral makeup), Fix + helps avoid the appearance of brick. Just sprinkle a little product after makeup and voila! The look looks more natural.
Sam R.
Sam R.
I recommend an love Mac Prep + Prime and Mac moisturizer I use them both I first use the moisturizer then after I do all my makeup I use to the MAC Prep Prime tail light fixed everything on my face to set my powder on you can also use the MAC Prep Prime on eyeshadow before you put the eyeshadow and you can use it for anything so your powder broke you can use it on there and let it dry and it is reusable just so many things you could use for the MAC Prep Prime I would recommend
Salma B.
Salma B.
taroudant
Must have
This makes my skin feel less dry. I will use it after makeup but also just if my skin feels dry thru the day. I like the smell too, it is very light
Renad M.
Renad M.
tabuk
Also from the basics of make - up this product is very wonderful proves makeup for a long period, I go with my friends for a full day and I am full of confidence because I know that make - up will not fade and will not change color, I trust this product very
ايضا من اساسيات المكياج هذا المنتج انه رائع جدا يثبت المكياج لفتره طويله بدون ، اني اذهب مع صديقاتي ليوم كامل وانا بكامل الثقه لاني اعلم ان المكياج لن يبهت ولن تتغير الونه فانا اثق بهذا المنتج جدا
Julie W.
Julie W.
Good face mist. You're face can look really powdery after you've done your makeup. This spray makes it look perfect. It's also refreshing. I have dry skin and this spray hydrates it. Love this product. It's my second bottle
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
It is so amazing! Helps with eyeshadow pigmentation and longevity. This product also gives your skin a dewy look. Perfect for dry or combination skin. Helps makeup stay on all day.
Hira W.
Hira W.
Jeddah
Mac mac mac!mac prep and prime setting spray is just love ! Gives you a natural a little dewy finish! Very easy to apply just spray on your face! Your makeup lasts very long when applied before and after makeup! A definitely must must buy again!
Kerri Lisa G.
Kerri Lisa G.
MAC Prep&Prime Fix+ Spray

I had been searching high and low for a primer and a setting spray until boom, in Selfridges - Trafford Centre in a drawer was sat my new holy grail; MAC Prep&Prime Fix+ Spray! Since buying it, which for £18 is an absolute steal, I have used it NONE STOP. Honestly, it's the best investment I have ever made for my skin and makeup routine. I use it before I apply my makeup to ensure that my base is perfect, to keep my face on alllll day. Then I give myself a quick spray after I finish my makeup - this gives my skin a dewy effect that makes me look revitalised and fresh ready for the day. This product is perfect for every skin type and makes you feel so clean and refreshed. 10/10, I would definitely recommend to anyone who has been looking for a priming spray. I love this product.

#MAC #MACPREPANDPRIME #FIXPLUSSPRAY #HOLYGRAIL
LaQuishia M.
LaQuishia M.
I've been using Mac Prep & Prime for about a year and half now. Originally I started using it as a setting spray and it didn't work good for me as a setting spray. Whenever I used it, it seemed to make my skin a little dry. Refusing to let my money 'go down the drain' I started using this Fix+ on my brushes! Meaning before applying my foundation with my buffing brush I would spray the brush with a little Fix+ and then pour my foundation on the brush. I noticed that this help my foundation to go on smoother and it also helped stretching a small amount of foundation as well. Also the Fix+ helped my highlighter to pop even more to me. So I would spray my fan brush with some Fix+ & my highlighter as well. Usually I would have to dip my brush in the highlighter about 2-3 times for the highlighter to show up how I want. When I spray the brush & highlighter with Fix+ the highlighter shows up so good in one dip of the highlighter. It didn't work for me as a setting spray but it ALWAYS helps with my foundation & highlighter application.  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ (When you think about it, I don't it's suppose to be used as a setting spray anyway, Lol! Am I wrong?)
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.