BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Shazia B.
Shazia B.
This is not a setting spray it does take the powdery look away which i do like however it does not set the makeup it's more of a hydration / refresher with nutrients for the skin can be used before makeup and it gives that healthy looking glow to your foundation,also to spritz your brush to enhance the color of your eyeshadow so it shows up true to color and more pigmentation on the eyelids and before setting spray but it will not lock your makeup in place it's a go to for me before my setting spray .
Flor E.
Flor E.
Borger, TX
Sadly ive only been able to but this once! But while i had it, my makeup looked as flawless as ever! Wish i could get some more!
Shaya P.
Shaya P.
London, ['', '', '']
Love this setting spray! I also use this to wet my brush to make my glitter eyeshadows pop a lot more. It helps the make up not move at all and gives a dewy finish to the face. As well as this it also helps any powery looking foundation to set into the face.
Karla R.
Karla R.
compton, CA
This paired with my Mac studio fluid and powder foundation is great. It makes all the cakey and powdery look go away after I spray this on. It makes the foundation just have a more skin like finish. It smells great too, I would recommend this to others
Britny G.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
This product is a godsend if you have dry skin. I am extremely dry and sensitive. This product adds som extra moisture to my skin and wow, does it really prep the skin for makeup application. My foundation glides on so smoothly and just looks so airbrushed and perfect. I also use it to set my makeup, and at the end of the day it will look like I had just applied it. It’s great to even just refresh the skin throughout the day. I keep it in my purse at all times.
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
Del City, Ok
After getting great feed back on this product I decided to pick it up. I'm obsessed and don't know why I waited so many years to get it. Helps with pigmentation of eyeshadows and gives a great finish to my looks! Highly recommend!
Lcda. M.
Lcda. M.
este producto me encanta usarlo antes y despues del maquillaje. usarlo antes para hidratar la piel y dejarla fresca y saludable. despues para sellar el maquillaje y dejar ese look natural que me encanta!!!!
nounou t.
nounou t.
tunisia
It work like a glue for your foundation ! It works perfectly for me and i like it since i have oily skin it helps lock the makeup on for a long time it give a matt finish which is perfect for a soft no pores look and i recommend it ! You should try
niiiceee
Teaira W.
Teaira W.
Glen Burnie
Love his setting stray. Some times I use it to damp my beauty blender and put on my foundation . I do feel like it help my make up last longer . I would recommend this product because it good for all skin types
Mi M.
Mi M.
Saida Algeria
It's amazing i am in love with this product are excellent and used for serval things very good thnks so much influenser
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.