BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Courtney B.
Texarkana
I love to use this before I apply my make up to help hydrate my skin and also after the shower. Also love how it makes my highlight pop!
Gracie B.
Probably my favorite face primer because of it being so smooth and misty on my skin and is the only face primer I liked
Dhvani M.
Mumbai
I personally love this spray and have used bottles of this. I apply it before and after makeup and leaves the look a nice glow and doesn’t make your skin look powdery.
Reyinatou M.
Atlanta
Yes ! Say just a little bit before applying your makeup and you ll see a difference afterapplying your makeup
Sarah G.
My all time favorite setting spray. It’s great before makeup and after. It takes the powdery look away. It help makeup lady through out the day. Has a locking lid so it won’t spray in your bag. Love it
Gulshan S.
Bristol , Avon
The be all and end all of setting sprays I adore this and have been using it forever. Smells amazing and works too, nice sleek bottle
Bosbos B.
Egypt,as suit,manfalout
ماك الفكس ممتاااز بحطه كبرايمر بيخلى البشرة ناعمه اوى والفونديشن بيندمج بسهوله وفى الفنش بقا برش رشتين بيثبت الميكب اليوم كله ممتاز اووى
Vaidehi P.
Elmhurst, NY
This setting spray is a must if you have oily skin. It helps combat with the oiliness and it makes your skin look sooo flawless. I have been using this product for 4 years now and I recommend it!
MELISSA M.
Vancouver
i really like this product as a colour enhancer. i find that when i spray this on my brush while i already have eyeshadow on the brush that it makes the colour pop out more! however i don't find it works well as a primer or a setting spay
Ana R.
Salinas
One of the best primers i have used. I have oily skin and i would use this product to set my makeup as well and not only to prime it. My makeup stays on for the whole day. I’ve been able to wear makeup for about 12 hours without worrying about it creasing.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.