BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Micheala S.
Springfield
I use this to dampen my brushes when I really want to put a high pigment shadow on my eyes. It does a great job and smells fabulous! Such a good primer!
Ally L.
This is my absolute holy grail!! I use this spray every single time I do my makeup. I use it before I apply any make-up, once I’ve powdered my face, and just before I set my face with setting spray! Would absolutely recommend this
Mesia F.
I didn’t know if I would like this or not so many people were talking about it and I thought it was just the hype but I bought it and it was so good, I use it for my beauty blender to make it damp before blending
M H.
Believe in the hype!!! I couldn't believe what a finish effect this had on my make up. I sprayed it on on my way out, and an hour later when I looked in the mirror I could not believe the glow. I thought maybe it was just a good skin day, but after over a week of use it's the spray. I feel like it gives me the glow or dewey look of highlighter, but without the glitter and sparkles.
Christina J.
Bideford
Love love love this stuff it’s actually amazing! If you have a powdery look to your make up just spray a bit of this and problem solved, I also like to use this to spray on my brush when using highlighter and it makes it pop so much more
Ammara S.
London
I love this product. It’s gives a healthy glow/finish to your makeup and makes you look dewy and flawless. It lasts a decent amount of time and leaves the skin feeling refreshed.
Holly D.
Nairn
Always been a complete winner. Always have this in my makeup kit. It is a really handy product. It’s great for before foundation, it’s great for bringing life back into your face after powder products. Also one of my favourite things to do with it is spritz some on a flat shader brush and use it to help apply pigment eye shadows!
Maria P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I found out about this about a couple years ago didn’t really pay to much attention but now that they made it more refreshing its amazing a step I never miss after applying make up I love it it’s so refreshing and only 26 dollar for a decent size bottle love it !!!
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Before I bought this I thought that is the most overpriced water I have ever seen in my life until I bought it, this spray is amazing it makes my makeup look like it's not makeup I spray it on my face before I do my makeup and I spray it after I do my powders just to melt everything into the skin and it smells so good and refreshing I don't think I can ever go without using it now.
Maria P.
Moline
I really love this spray! I use it as a primer & as a setting spray, which is what it is, I love how it makes my skin look after getting done with my makeup, the smell, smells refreshing. & yes I would highly recommend it! Definitely helped my makeup stay on longer  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.