BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Alejanddra R.
JacLynn🌹♡ W.
Fix + is my go to. I’ve been using this setting spray for years! It makes my skin looking amazing and my makeup last 10x longer! It smells good and doesn’t make my face feel sticky like other brands!
Allison B.
Lilesville
This stuff is amazing! It does so well undearneath my foundation. Great for all types of skin. I have combination skin and my makeup stays put all day long.
Rachel R.
11/10 recommend. the only primer and setting spray i use. it’s doesn’t smell and the bottle is very chic
Angelina G.
Walls
this stuff is AMAZING!! it gives such a dewy look to your makeup without looking oily or too shiny. i’d say it wears for about 6 hours which isn’t bad at all. i will definitely continue to repurchase this and i definitely recommend it
Aviana U.
Rocklin, CA
Very fine mist and feels great on the skin! Helps keep makeup on all day and is well worth the price! Long lasting and takes awhile to run out!
..Jinni.. D.
Navarre
Love! I truly feel like it sets the face and at the same time hydrates it! I would recommend. Also lasts a long time.
Crystal D.
Newcastle upon tyne
I have been using this for about 6 years now and it is an absolute staple for me in my make up routine. It's great to hydrate the face before makeup application, finishing makeup to give a more hydrated look after use of powder etc. I also use it with eyeshadows for a more pigmented look. I Couldn't be without this now and have it in all the different scents!.
Maritza M.
Thornton , CO
I had herd a lot of great things about this setting spray so I went & bought a travel size just to try it & OMG!!! Smells good & my makeup look like I just did it all day. So once I’m done with my travel size I’m going for a full size bottle.
liawainaniretotalkeliipio R.
Waipahu
Really refreshing and I actually feel like it sets everything in place even though it is not an actual setting spray. Great packaging and I love that you can lock the bottle so it doesn’t spray by itself if you put it into a bag.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.