BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Emily M.
Nice refreshing mist that sets makeup. However it feels very wet when goes on and your face does not feel overly set. Makeup does last though.
Daquan F.
There is nothing like it! This is my fourth bottle! I also have the urban decay one, but I like this better. If I really want my makeup to stay on, I will dab some of this spray on my eyelids before applying eyeshadow. I have tried so many eye primers, but none of them hold my eyeshadow like this spray does! The scent is lighter and not as strong. I can't stand the smell of the NYX or E.L.F or Urban Decay setting sprays; they smell awful. This does take about a minute to dry. If I am in a hurry, I put my face near a fan to quicken the process. Warning: if you already applied mascara, sometimes it makes it come off on your skin because of how wet it is. To avoid that problem I either spray it on before mascara or I spray it sparingly after mascara. If my face looks too powdery, I spray this one as a last effort to make the look more dewy. I would recommend it to every beauty novice. It is one of my favorite products out of ALL of my makeup and I use it everyday.
Maddison V.
This product is so refreshing!! It can be used before makeup as a primer, or after makeup to hydrate your skin. It feels so soothing on the skin, and it is packed with vitamins and minerals. It probably isn't the best product for setting makeup, but it is a good primer and works well to refresh your skin.
Jess M.
Whittington moor, Chesterfield
Eyeshadow not pigmented enough? Fix+
Face needs more moisture? Fix+
Makeup need setting? Fix+
Looking too cakey? Fix+
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌😌🙌
Rania S.
I have been using this product for 2 years and will keep repurchasing it. It is a STAPLE in my makeup routine and I swear by it. Pros: - helps minimize texture by freshening up makeup - keeps skin looking dewy and healthy after foundation application - doesn't break you out - lasts a long time Cons: - The price Things to know: - this really isn't a setting spray more so that it is to keep makeup looking fresh, as a setting spray it doesn't do much but in combination with one it is AMAZING.
Jackie K.
Great for prepping your sling after moisturizing and before makeup. Smoothes your skin without feeling heavy or clogging pores. Helps your skin look smoother and makeup last longer.
Kelsey R.
I bought this today and I’m really impressed! I use this as a setting spray and so far so good! It mists on easy and covers the face well. It does have a strong smell, so I would beware if you’re sensitive to smells. Great product!
PELINUS J.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this primer! Gives you a really rich and soft feeling before applying make up lasts forever.
Heidi M.
orland park
I love this spray! Not only have I had the bottle for over a year now (and I'm a professional mua) I'm obsessed! It sure does set the look completely and puts the look all together! I truly do love this product! And the price also isn't so bad.
Jordan F.
LOVE! Enhances shimmer shadows SO much and just completes a dramatic look. Can’t use any shimmers without this product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.