BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
sophie🐳💓✨🌸 💓.
F, Aberdeen
AMAZING. Perfect for setting your makeup in place. Mines lasted 8+ hours when I was using this. Unfortunately I ran out and haven’t had the time to buy more but I definitely recommend it.
lysaalonso a.
Goodyear
This isn’t a setting spray that will keep your makeup in place all day but it is one that will make your makeup application look absolutely flawless! I have a few setting sprays and this one is normally the one I go to!!!
Bethany C.
Gallatin
This should be every girl’s go to setting spray. I purchase from MAC for about $20. You can also get it from Ulta. Don’t need to use much. Makes makeup look flawless & lasts all day.
jana r.
Columbia, MO
I got the holiday travel 3 pack with Rose, Coconut and Lavender. The Rose is my personal favorite. I don't know how long it makes my makeup last but it does help melt my powder makeup into my face if I'm feeling too dry. I am not oily at all but if I get one too many sprays on my face, i can get a little more dewy than I care for. I do really love MAC Fix + and couldn't be without it!
Angelina J.
I love using this spray, it’s nourishing and fresh. I love to use it before makeup and after. Makes my skin look smooth, if you put a lot of powder of your face then this is definitely going to help not dry out your skin.
Angelina D.
Vallejo
Fix+ is my number 1 setting and primer sprat. i usually use it for setting and it makes your makeup look really pretty and done. It is very refreshing and makes your skin look clean. I highly recommend for new makeup artists.
Danielle D.
Napoleon
Love it and smells awesome keeps my mskeup lasting all day long i spray it on my face through out the day. It has a floral scent that is perfect it is not to strong smelling it doesnt leave a tacky feeling.
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
I use this spray to foil my eyeshadow with. The sprayer is ok, but I'd prefer s fiber mist. I'm unhappy with the price point. I feel like spraying my brush with water would of had the same effect.
Destiny G.
Hebbronville
So this product has been one of my go to's Love the smell it's so refreshing it also gives a bit of dewyness to the skin
Emma A.
Lancaster Pa
Love fix+!!! Has so many uses and it refreshes and hydrates my skin!!! I use it to prime and set and for everything in between!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.