BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Garibay P.
Garibay P.
Puebla
OMG this Prep & Prime it’s amazing, I love it, the natural finished and great smell makes me still free
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
This helps blend my makeup together when I over powdered and my face seems a little cakey.  The mist is perfect it doesn't leave your skin feeling like you over spritz.  I love the scent being settled and not over powering.  I've repurchased this product over and over again and I even introduced this product to my mom and she loves it and always ask me to help her repurchase it!
jocelyn m.
jocelyn m.
Indio
My mom bought me this product recently & I like it very much !! It's so awesome & my skin feels & looks amazing when I'm done using it...
leonie h.
leonie h.
Liverpool
I can't live without this stuff. Smells great and makes my skin feel lovely. Great for making eyeshadow colour pop. And keeps skin feeling refreshed
Amy T.
Amy T.
Chichester
It keeps the face looking natural however I do not find that it does extend my makeup wear or make a noticeable difference on the face. I would recommend urban decay for its setting sprays much more.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Hillhouse, South lanarkshire
I love this primer. It hydrates your skin dries down quickly and gives your make up something to stick too and helps make your foundation last longer and it also smells lovely
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE MAC Fix Plus SOOO much I can't even begin telling you. There are NOOO cons with this product only pros. It doesn't have Sun protection that I know of but it's still a great product. It's perfect for ALL skin types. I have bought it multiple times and will continue to.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Aylsham, Norfolk
Great product sits on the skin nicely and dries really quickly! Makes my make up stay in place and last longer!
Areej N.
Areej N.
Port St Lucie, FL
I feel like with this product, you either like it or you hate it. I'm personally a big fan, and I use it whenever I can feel like my skin is getting really dry or if I'm gonna be wearing foundation on my face for longer than 5 hours. It adds an extra level of hydration to your skin, and honestly, my skin does feel a bit better after I put it on. A little goes a long way with this, which is great. The amount of liquid that they give is reasonable the amount you pay, especially with a brand name product.
Talia M.
Talia M.
This is my favorite primer. I use it before I put on makeup and after. My makeup doesn't move with it. It's perfect.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.