BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
vanessa s.
Saint Marys, GA
I have repurchased this item more times than I can count. This is a staple in my makeup collection that i use on a daily basis. After applying my makeup I spray my face with this product to help blend my powders into my skin,making it appear more skin-like. If you are a powder fan but hate the powder looks after placing all products on your face, just spray your face with this and no more powder appearance on your skin. On days that I do not wear makeup i spritz my face in the morning and night after my skincare routine. It is refreshing and makes my skin feel revitalized. The scent is beautiful and not over powering and the product lasts 3-4 months for me when using it daily. I would highly recommend to have this product of hand for many things. Spraying eyeshadow brushes to apply baked shadows to increase pigmentation. This product is an amazing mixing medium for applying many products.
Liberty W.
San diego, CA
This product is absolutely wonderful. It leaves such a stunning glow to the skin. It's beautiful! My face is always so dewy after applying this before my makeup! I just spritz this on my face before any makeup, I let it dry and my face is instantly dewy, and fresh looking.
After I apply my liquid foundation, my face still has a natural glow to it! I have dry skin, so this helps a lot. My face doesn't look the slightest bit dry after spraying this. I usually only need to apply it once before applying my makeup and I'm good for the day. I tried spritzing this on my face AFTER applying all of my face makeup, and I found that my blush started running a bit, I may have sprayed too much, or had the bottle too close to my face while applying, but I prefer to spritz before all my makeup is done.
This is infused with so many minerals and vitamins, it leaves you feeling so refreshed! After spritzing it on my face, I feel more awake and refreshed. I am in love with this stuff! The smell is lovely as well, not too strong, but still smells amazing! I am sensitive to scents usually, but this doesn't irritate me at all.
You can also use this as a mixing medium for your eyeshadows. Just spray a little bit onto your brush, and pick up some shadow and apply to your lids!! It makes your shadows much more vibrant in color, way more pigmented! I love how it has more than one use.
The packaging is simple, yet beautiful. I love the box that it comes in! I also love how the bottle has a lock cap, that way if you want to take it with you on the go, it won't accidentally be sprayed on your other items in your bag.
This is definitely something I will purchase over and over again. I cannot believe I went years without knowing about this! This is easily one of my must haves!!!!!!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love this stuff. I admit I fell for the st#pid hype. Yes I did. But not for any radical makeup setting powers people claimed this water looking stuff had. Instead I was in love with what I seen with my own two eyes with how it was used to wet a brush to change a finish or intensify pigment. Loved it.
So I purchased a full size bottle and I use it almost daily to change my subdued shimmer or matte powders into a gorgeous metallic or super pigmented shadow. Also perfect for wetting my eyeliner brush and using any eyeshadow I own as an eyeliner. Imagine the amount of colored eyeliners I own without having to spend a minimum of 25 a piece on high end colored liners that I will never use up (I've done that more than once and it's a tad annoying).
Thats probably what I like most about this. Using these ultra pigmented wet powders that are just high end shadows and turning them into the most gorgeoys and long lasting liners you've ever seen for the winged liner, the lower lash line and the tightline.
It also doesn't change how your powder eyeshadow is or looks or feels after it dries in the little spot you used unlike other mixing mediums that can change them completely like the MUFE mixing medium which has the same exact use as what I'm using this for but is way more expensive per ounce, way more messy to use and a lot harder to get the hang of.
This has a lot of uses for me and I love that. I find new ones all the time. Its literally a true multi use item. Its great.
If you have dry skin it would be a perfect moisturizing setting spray or primer spray as it has moisturizing properties and caffeine to get the blood flowing. I wouldn't ever recommend these two uses on oily skin like mine as it just makes matters worse way quicker than usual.
Its great to wet down your beauty blender with if its getting dry for some reason or you want a more dewy finish in the areas you're using it in.
It's really great for taking back some of the powdery Ness of using multiple powder products on the face. It kind of makes them look more natural and less dry and powdery while setting them even more. This is an instance where using a small amount over your makeup is ok for oily skin people.
It also can be used over your fav setting powder that has a ton of flashback to take away that flash back.
I couldn't describe all the uses but as you can see there's many and the more you experiment the mkre you can tailor it to your beauty regimen.
I totally recommend. Its a great price for a lot of product. Use it alone to wake your skin up and give it a glow.
This is a product everyone should own.
Kristin A.
Channelview, TX
Love this stuff! I use this when my face is feeling dry with or without makeup. It definitely helps the dry feeling getting a nice refresh. I also use it when I'm using glitter shadows to make them more vibrant. I purchase this every time I run out. I've never had an issue with it spraying, it sprays a nice mist, which is definitely a plus.
Daiana u.
No tengo nada negativo que decir acerca de este producto. He estado usando durante un poco más de 5 años y todavía tengo que encontrar una queja. Es perfecto para mezclar todo junto un poco más, manteniendo todo en su lugar durante todo el día, y dar a su piel un poco de brillo. Por lo general obtener la mayor cantidad de elogios en mi piel cuando he terminado con este spray, y en cualquier momento me estoy preparando con los amigos que piden prestado. Es muy ligero y me encanta el olor fresco y la sensación de rociándolo. Además, no estoy seguro de si es el más higiénico, pero he tenido esta botella SIEMPRE y acabo llegado a la mitad del camino.
Tenía la piel horrible, crecer, quemaduras acné y del sol y manchas de color rojo con manchas todo el tiempo, por lo asegurándose de que mi piel se ve muy bien siempre ha sido una pequeña obsesión mía. Incluso ahora que la mayoría de esas hormonas adolescentes han dejado su guerra en mi cara, yo todavía tener un cuidado especial en productos para la piel y que tiene que lienzo perfecto para el resto de mi maquillaje. Este spray es la cereza en la parte superior de mi rutina de maquillaje de la piel.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
Many have tried to imitate this iconic makeup mist, but none have succeeded. That alone makes this spray worth it in my opinion. This is definitely one of the most versatile products in my entire makeup collection, if not the most versatile. I use it after applying my base makeup to melt and mesh it all together, so that my skin looks like Barbie skin. It is a FANTASTIC makeup emergency fixer. Accidentally went too ham with the powder? Fix +. Your foundation looks like a too-heavy mask and is exaggerating every pore? Fix +. You're having a hard time fully blending in blush, contour, etc? Mist a fluffy brush with Fix+ and try again. Want your eyes to be super shimmery and sparkly? Wet your eye brush with Fix +, then apply shadow/pigment. The difference is unreal. Makeup starting to break down or wear off 10 hours into a crazy shift. Fix +, and maybe a bit of powder. For real guys, you need this. And it smells incredible. I'd bathe in it if I could!
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
I love love love this stuff. It's perfect before applying ur makeup and even better after. It makes that powder look go away adding a beautiful dew. It smells good too.
Avani P.
I absolutely love this spray. I have combination and blemished skin. Any excess of products or overly thick foundations immediately give me cake face, layering certain products gives my skin a weird texture. I've tried all kinds of setting powders and sprays. This spray in combination with the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder does wonders. It meshes in the layers of products on my face, I use as little layers as possible, but this helps combine the contour, highlight, the concealer and foundation to look like it's one single layer. I love the finish it gives me. Sometimes my skin is extra oily in areas and that's what the Laura Mercier powder helps tame better. I've repurchased and repurchased this product. No regrets at all.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I love this stuff! If I wear a powder foundation fix+ keeps it from looking cakey. This stuff also helps liquid foundations go on better and gives eye shadows more shine. It's a little high on here but got it fairly fast. Mine was not in the best condition but still works the same. It is cheaper on nordstrom online and on Mac's website
Hannah T.
Toronto
I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product. I've been using it for a little over 5 years now and have yet to find a complaint. It's perfect for blending everything together a bit more, keeping everything in place throughout the day, and give your skin a bit of a glow. I usually get the most compliments on my skin when I've finished with this spray, and anytime I'm getting ready with friends they ask to borrow it. It's really light and I love the fresh smell and feeling of spraying it. Also, I'm not sure if it's the most sanitary, but I have had this bottle FOREVER and have only just reached the half way point.
I had horrible skin growing up, acne and sun burns and red blotchy spots all the time, so making sure my skin looks great has always been a small obsession of mine. Even now that most of those teenage hormones have ceased their war on my face, I still take extra care in skin products and having that perfect canvas for the rest of my makeup. This spray is the cherry on top of my skin makeup routine.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.