BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
Saint Marys, GA
I have repurchased this item more times than I can count. This is a staple in my makeup collection that i use on a daily basis. After applying my makeup I spray my face with this product to help blend my powders into my skin,making it appear more skin-like. If you are a powder fan but hate the powder looks after placing all products on your face, just spray your face with this and no more powder appearance on your skin. On days that I do not wear makeup i spritz my face in the morning and night after my skincare routine. It is refreshing and makes my skin feel revitalized. The scent is beautiful and not over powering and the product lasts 3-4 months for me when using it daily. I would highly recommend to have this product of hand for many things. Spraying eyeshadow brushes to apply baked shadows to increase pigmentation. This product is an amazing mixing medium for applying many products.
Liberty W.
Liberty W.
San Diego, CA
This product is absolutely wonderful. It leaves such a stunning glow to the skin. It's beautiful! My face is always so dewy after applying this before my makeup! I just spritz this on my face before any makeup, I let it dry and my face is instantly dewy, and fresh looking.
After I apply my liquid foundation, my face still has a natural glow to it! I have dry skin, so this helps a lot. My face doesn't look the slightest bit dry after spraying this. I usually only need to apply it once before applying my makeup and I'm good for the day. I tried spritzing this on my face AFTER applying all of my face makeup, and I found that my blush started running a bit, I may have sprayed too much, or had the bottle too close to my face while applying, but I prefer to spritz before all my makeup is done.
This is infused with so many minerals and vitamins, it leaves you feeling so refreshed! After spritzing it on my face, I feel more awake and refreshed. I am in love with this stuff! The smell is lovely as well, not too strong, but still smells amazing! I am sensitive to scents usually, but this doesn't irritate me at all.
You can also use this as a mixing medium for your eyeshadows. Just spray a little bit onto your brush, and pick up some shadow and apply to your lids!! It makes your shadows much more vibrant in color, way more pigmented! I love how it has more than one use.
The packaging is simple, yet beautiful. I love the box that it comes in! I also love how the bottle has a lock cap, that way if you want to take it with you on the go, it won't accidentally be sprayed on your other items in your bag.
This is definitely something I will purchase over and over again. I cannot believe I went years without knowing about this! This is easily one of my must haves!!!!!!
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Love this stuff! I use this when my face is feeling dry with or without makeup. It definitely helps the dry feeling getting a nice refresh. I also use it when I'm using glitter shadows to make them more vibrant. I purchase this every time I run out. I've never had an issue with it spraying, it sprays a nice mist, which is definitely a plus.
Daiana u.
Daiana u.
No tengo nada negativo que decir acerca de este producto. He estado usando durante un poco más de 5 años y todavía tengo que encontrar una queja. Es perfecto para mezclar todo junto un poco más, manteniendo todo en su lugar durante todo el día, y dar a su piel un poco de brillo. Por lo general obtener la mayor cantidad de elogios en mi piel cuando he terminado con este spray, y en cualquier momento me estoy preparando con los amigos que piden prestado. Es muy ligero y me encanta el olor fresco y la sensación de rociándolo. Además, no estoy seguro de si es el más higiénico, pero he tenido esta botella SIEMPRE y acabo llegado a la mitad del camino.
Tenía la piel horrible, crecer, quemaduras acné y del sol y manchas de color rojo con manchas todo el tiempo, por lo asegurándose de que mi piel se ve muy bien siempre ha sido una pequeña obsesión mía. Incluso ahora que la mayoría de esas hormonas adolescentes han dejado su guerra en mi cara, yo todavía tener un cuidado especial en productos para la piel y que tiene que lienzo perfecto para el resto de mi maquillaje. Este spray es la cereza en la parte superior de mi rutina de maquillaje de la piel.
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
Many have tried to imitate this iconic makeup mist, but none have succeeded. That alone makes this spray worth it in my opinion. This is definitely one of the most versatile products in my entire makeup collection, if not the most versatile. I use it after applying my base makeup to melt and mesh it all together, so that my skin looks like Barbie skin. It is a FANTASTIC makeup emergency fixer. Accidentally went too ham with the powder? Fix +. Your foundation looks like a too-heavy mask and is exaggerating every pore? Fix +. You're having a hard time fully blending in blush, contour, etc? Mist a fluffy brush with Fix+ and try again. Want your eyes to be super shimmery and sparkly? Wet your eye brush with Fix +, then apply shadow/pigment. The difference is unreal. Makeup starting to break down or wear off 10 hours into a crazy shift. Fix +, and maybe a bit of powder. For real guys, you need this. And it smells incredible. I'd bathe in it if I could!
Avani P.
Avani P.
I absolutely love this spray. I have combination and blemished skin. Any excess of products or overly thick foundations immediately give me cake face, layering certain products gives my skin a weird texture. I've tried all kinds of setting powders and sprays. This spray in combination with the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder does wonders. It meshes in the layers of products on my face, I use as little layers as possible, but this helps combine the contour, highlight, the concealer and foundation to look like it's one single layer. I love the finish it gives me. Sometimes my skin is extra oily in areas and that's what the Laura Mercier powder helps tame better. I've repurchased and repurchased this product. No regrets at all.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton , ME
I love this stuff! If I wear a powder foundation fix+ keeps it from looking cakey. This stuff also helps liquid foundations go on better and gives eye shadows more shine. It's a little high on here but got it fairly fast. Mine was not in the best condition but still works the same. It is cheaper on nordstrom online and on Mac's website
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Toronto
I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product. I've been using it for a little over 5 years now and have yet to find a complaint. It's perfect for blending everything together a bit more, keeping everything in place throughout the day, and give your skin a bit of a glow. I usually get the most compliments on my skin when I've finished with this spray, and anytime I'm getting ready with friends they ask to borrow it. It's really light and I love the fresh smell and feeling of spraying it. Also, I'm not sure if it's the most sanitary, but I have had this bottle FOREVER and have only just reached the half way point.
I had horrible skin growing up, acne and sun burns and red blotchy spots all the time, so making sure my skin looks great has always been a small obsession of mine. Even now that most of those teenage hormones have ceased their war on my face, I still take extra care in skin products and having that perfect canvas for the rest of my makeup. This spray is the cherry on top of my skin makeup routine.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
I absolutely love how this product melts my makeup together! My skin is a mess most of the time, so using fix+ even as a mist of hydration before application is amazing. It's lightweight, but it's power is not.
Myrna P.
Myrna P.
I do not use this as a setting spray. I use it for eye shadows and pigments-spray some on your brush and it apply with eye shadow. I normally use it with the bright eye shadows which is rare. I have had this for a year now and it is still 3/4 full.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.