BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Lina A.
I dont feel it makes the makeup last longer, and its not long lasting, its just make all the makeup sets together.
Felicia W.
West Hartford, CT
Works well to refresh the face, but not a good setting spray in my opinion. Plenty of uses for this product, my favorites are re/dampening my beauty blender or bumping up the power of eyeshadows. These things could be accomplished with a cheaper product, which is my reason for 2 stars.
Carlien G.
Hmmmm ... I’m really on the fence with this product ? It does feel nice on the skin but I personally feel it’s over rated
Joelle K.
This product is great for getting a better eyeshadow payoff by spritzing your brush then applying. I do not enjoy this for setting my makeup as it makes my oily skin even more oily and feels very cakey and goopy when applied as a setting spray. Too expensive for a setting spray that does not make my makeup last longer or keep me matte.
Ciara K.
Mckinney, TX
This product is not to be raved about. It honestly just feels like i’m spraying water on my face. There are better face sprays out there
Lucy S.
Not impressed at all, its good as a spray before makeup to help wake your skin up but as for setting your make up once finished i wasnt impressed it made no difference at all and the smell was very strong and chemically for the price i was dissapointed , i still have 3/4 of the bottle left 👎🏻
Aya B.
I don't like this setting spray it does nothing to make my make up last longer it only makes you feel fresh after using it thats all
galaxy x.
New Delhi , DC
Loved it just want one of them how to get free things so can rewiew more than one love it soo much nice love the products
boring p.
I mean it smelled good but like it felt patchy on my skin. It doesn't do anything, no protection at. All ....
Dunya S.
Unfortunately this made me break out and I’m still trying to get rid of the acne.. however there are a few uses that this product is awesome for specifically making highlighter and eyeshadow pop.. another thing is I sprayed this on my eyebrow brush before dipping it into brow gel and it softened the harsh line.. however.. whatever is in this .. it irritated my face.. a lot and I did not find this product soothing
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.