BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Truth be told, I'm not the biggest fan of this product. I have oily skin and I feel products like these make my skin even more oily. I purchased the Fix+ On the Go size to try it out and I wasn't wowed by it like everyone else is. It didn't do anything to make my makeup last longer and it made me face feel sloppy if that makes sense. Maybe I'm not using it the correct way and if I am please let me know because I'm really wanting to love this product!
Charlee A.
It's good for priming your face before setting spray I can find cheaper ones that can set my make up even better
Precious W.
San Francisco, CA
This is okay. When I put it on after makeup and then the fix plus spray I wait for ten minutes and let it dry. After drying is completed I touch my face and makeup comes off on my hand. It's very messy. This is also why I gave it two stars. But this is also the only setting I have ever tried.
Miranda S.
too oily!! Makes makeup look blotchy! Does not last long! But does work good to smooth out makeup but doesnt work for finishing primer . SPF is included
Faiza M.
Seaford, NY
This is alright. I bought it because the sales person knew how to do her job and I honestly regret the purchase. I know a lot of people love this product, but it honestly doesn't do much for me. It doesn't really make a difference in how my makeup sits/looks. I would not buy again.
Freya S.
This primer and setting spray gives a dewy finish to any look however I do not feel it keeps the makeup on for as long as promised. Sometimes it leaves tiny water marks on your face and feels too wet. I would buy it again for the fact that it is magical as a primer rather than a setting spray.
Elizabeth A.
I use this mostly for eyeshadows and make my highlight to pop a little more but as a setting spray overall it doesn't work for me ! I think that It's that i need something stronger because I tend to sweat a little extra in my forehead, and by my nose area !
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
I bought the smallest size you can from Mac to see what all the fuss was about​ and I honestly don't. it sprays out of the bottle like a jet and it does nothing for prepping or priming my skin. The only thing it excelled at was making my foil shadows better. Not worth the money. There is so many cheaper alternatives that do exactly what this claims to do but doesn't
Michelle D.
Box Elder, SD
I didn't really like the primer it doesn't work as effectively as I anticipated. Obviously it's way more watery than I thought.
Juanna D.
Ameixas, Cumaru-PE, numero 18
Aí dá não cheguei a utilizar por não encontrar por aqui e quando encontro os valores são muito altos, gostaria muito de testar esse produto
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.