BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
✨Alice✨ H.
norwich
Didn’t find it makes any difference to my makeup. If you have oily skin I’d give this a miss
Hannah G.
La Grange
I don’t know how this MAC product doesnt do what it says but it was the worst primer I have ever used!!!! Made my skin so much more oily, also caused a break out on my forehead and chin. My makeup wore off within the hour and didnt allow my makeup to blend correctly.
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
I hate this spray with a passion. Honestly. I gave into the YouTube and influencer hype. I bought it. I sprayed it thinking it was doing something (it wasn’t) and my makeup has never looked worse. Oil, separation, you name it. On top of that, I got HORRIBLE breakouts all over my chin and cheeks - like almost cysts - like I’ve never had before. Now I’m dealing with the aftermath. Do yourself a favor and stick with UD all nighter.
Belle B.
brooklyn
Complete waste of money. Do not see why people hyped this up. You can just as easily use other alternatives to spray on makeup brush to intensify eyeshadow if that’s the case. Or maybe carry cold bottle of water to refresh? But this absolutely does not set anything at all lol... yes I’ve used this bottle until not one drop left Bc I wanted to find hope this thing really did work but all it did for me was actually feel very much refreshed in hot summer day when I had brought it. The only good thing I can say about this product is that it has an amazing scent.
Sara A.
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ , i dont get why their products just dont work for me !!! my foundation , highliter , lipstick faded away , when i first sprayed it , their upward mascara started to swep away !! i only used all face products from their brand to create my look and i thought it will look flawless but it turend out to a pretty mess .
najlae N.
No te
Foto tuya porfa me puedes pasar foto tuya de la suerte que tenemos que ir a compra eso lo de la najlae que te envié en
Bellevie I.
Paris
Oh god! No no no Mac. Mac I love you so much but this is sticky' really sticky. I don't know if you have changed what is inside but when I used it it really was sticky. I hated it.
Nicole D.
Orlando, FL
No me gusta el acabado de este producto, el olor es desagradable y aparte ni hablar de lo grasosa que queda mi piel luego
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
I cannot understand why people are obsessed with this.  Maybe I got a dud...I purchased a bottle after seeing YT-ers rave about the different ways they use this.  Unfortunately, the spray was WAY too aggressive for me.  When you pressed the pump it would spray a strong stream--it is not a nice mist at all.  Each time I used it to either prep or refresh my face, it just ended up blasting my face with liquid and would ruin my makeup.  I tried soaking the nozzle to see if it was broken but nothing would fix it.  I also used it to wet my brush and intensify my eye shadow--but I can do that with other sprays.  For the price, I need a product I can actually use.  I returned it and would not repurchase.
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
I’ve brought this once and I personally didn’t feel like it work my makeup still would shift if I didn’t use primer and this is suppose to be a prep and prim and on top of it I felt like it was expensive I wouldn’t recommend this
Zaire R.
Kaikohe, Northland
Is this a good product?
Haley W.
I've seen a lot of beauty bloggers use this. What is it's main purpose exactly? Is there like a mini-size I could buy to try it out?
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
Is this setting spray worth the price/ worth the hype?
Love Your Madness 🐰.
Langley, BC
Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, but I just bought today!
Brianna C.
Can I use this as a setting spray?