BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
I cannot understand why people are obsessed with this.  Maybe I got a dud...I purchased a bottle after seeing YT-ers rave about the different ways they use this.  Unfortunately, the spray was WAY too aggressive for me.  When you pressed the pump it would spray a strong stream--it is not a nice mist at all.  Each time I used it to either prep or refresh my face, it just ended up blasting my face with liquid and would ruin my makeup.  I tried soaking the nozzle to see if it was broken but nothing would fix it.  I also used it to wet my brush and intensify my eye shadow--but I can do that with other sprays.  For the price, I need a product I can actually use.  I returned it and would not repurchase.
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
I’ve brought this once and I personally didn’t feel like it work my makeup still would shift if I didn’t use primer and this is suppose to be a prep and prim and on top of it I felt like it was expensive I wouldn’t recommend this
Aya F.
Lebabon
Wow wow wow wow
The mac products no need to say anything just super hight quality i really love everything
Shadows
Ans the blushes wow
😍😍😍😍
Emma H.
wollongong
Honestly so disappointed by this. This product is so heavily endorsed by youtubers but I dont understand the hype. My nyx dewy finish spray does just as good job if not better and a fraction of the price.
Shona K.
Tullamore, offaly
I haven’t actually tried this product but would love too! I’ve heard it supposed to be brilliant but would love to try it! I’ve never tested it either so I’m hoping I will sometime
Mariana C.
guadalajara, jalisco
Me gustaría probar este producto, si alguien sabe si es bueno o no Porfavor dígame qué tal!
nounou t.
tunisia
It work like a glue for your foundation ! It works perfectly for me and i like it since i have oily skin it helps lock the makeup on for a long time it give a matt finish which is perfect for a soft no pores look and i recommend it ! You should try
niiiceee
Hannah Q.
Eh, this just doesn't do it for me. I used it a long time ago and I think I returned it because they're not cruelty free and it just felt like water to me and didn't set my makeup in place for me. It was nice for a wet brush for shadows but didn't do it for my face. Everyone raves about it though so it might be better for other skin types!
Taylor A.
Midland
Best setting spray on the market. Also great for making eye shadows stand out or making your face look less powdery.
Sequoia C.
Porterville
I love this finishing spray it really leaves my face feeling hydrated without ruining my make up and also kept my make up on all throughout the night
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.