BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
nounou t.
nounou t.
tunisia
It work like a glue for your foundation ! It works perfectly for me and i like it since i have oily skin it helps lock the makeup on for a long time it give a matt finish which is perfect for a soft no pores look and i recommend it ! You should try
niiiceee
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
Eh, this just doesn't do it for me. I used it a long time ago and I think I returned it because they're not cruelty free and it just felt like water to me and didn't set my makeup in place for me. It was nice for a wet brush for shadows but didn't do it for my face. Everyone raves about it though so it might be better for other skin types!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Midland
Best setting spray on the market. Also great for making eye shadows stand out or making your face look less powdery.
Sequoia C.
Sequoia C.
Porterville
I love this finishing spray it really leaves my face feeling hydrated without ruining my make up and also kept my make up on all throughout the night
Karis H.
Karis H.
I didn't enjoy this product as a setting spray, I have oily skin and it didn't allow my skin to stay on for longer. It was best for using to get more pigment from a eye shadow. I do not recommend this as a primer.
caitlin w.
caitlin w.
Harrogate
love this product can use it so many different ways spray before applying makeup to make your skin hydrated or spray after to set your makeup
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Vancouver
Everyone raves about this product but unfortunately for me I breakout in hives. I would LOVE to be able to use it and actually try it for a couple days to give a full review on how it works. But it doesn't sit well with my skin :(
Carla A.
Carla A.
I cant see the diference, is just like put water on my face after my make up, and sometimes it let me white points on my face, just one star because it smells good, like pepino
Steven R.
Steven R.
This product would love to try it because I know it is very useful for makeup and I would be happy to use it to recommend it and I see that it is very good and enjoys a good reputation.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Alness, Ross Shire
Useless may aswel use water I don't feel it does anything at all, smells nice that's about it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.