BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Belle B.
brooklyn
Complete waste of money. Do not see why people hyped this up. You can just as easily use other alternatives to spray on makeup brush to intensify eyeshadow if that’s the case. Or maybe carry cold bottle of water to refresh? But this absolutely does not set anything at all lol... yes I’ve used this bottle until not one drop left Bc I wanted to find hope this thing really did work but all it did for me was actually feel very much refreshed in hot summer day when I had brought it. The only good thing I can say about this product is that it has an amazing scent.
Sara A.
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ , i dont get why their products just dont work for me !!! my foundation , highliter , lipstick faded away , when i first sprayed it , their upward mascara started to swep away !! i only used all face products from their brand to create my look and i thought it will look flawless but it turend out to a pretty mess .
najlae N.
No te
Foto tuya porfa me puedes pasar foto tuya de la suerte que tenemos que ir a compra eso lo de la najlae que te envié en
Bellevie I.
Paris
Oh god! No no no Mac. Mac I love you so much but this is sticky' really sticky. I don't know if you have changed what is inside but when I used it it really was sticky. I hated it.
Nicole D.
Orlando, FL
No me gusta el acabado de este producto, el olor es desagradable y aparte ni hablar de lo grasosa que queda mi piel luego
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
I cannot understand why people are obsessed with this.  Maybe I got a dud...I purchased a bottle after seeing YT-ers rave about the different ways they use this.  Unfortunately, the spray was WAY too aggressive for me.  When you pressed the pump it would spray a strong stream--it is not a nice mist at all.  Each time I used it to either prep or refresh my face, it just ended up blasting my face with liquid and would ruin my makeup.  I tried soaking the nozzle to see if it was broken but nothing would fix it.  I also used it to wet my brush and intensify my eye shadow--but I can do that with other sprays.  For the price, I need a product I can actually use.  I returned it and would not repurchase.
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
I’ve brought this once and I personally didn’t feel like it work my makeup still would shift if I didn’t use primer and this is suppose to be a prep and prim and on top of it I felt like it was expensive I wouldn’t recommend this
Aya F.
Lebabon
Wow wow wow wow
The mac products no need to say anything just super hight quality i really love everything
Shadows
Ans the blushes wow
😍😍😍😍
Emma H.
wollongong
Honestly so disappointed by this. This product is so heavily endorsed by youtubers but I dont understand the hype. My nyx dewy finish spray does just as good job if not better and a fraction of the price.
Shona K.
Tullamore, offaly
I haven’t actually tried this product but would love too! I’ve heard it supposed to be brilliant but would love to try it! I’ve never tested it either so I’m hoping I will sometime
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.