BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Caitlin S.
The Mac Prep and Spray is currently beating the Urban Decay setting spray for me. My foundation always looks flawless and lasts all day when I use this product. Also I absolutely love the sprayer on this product. I would def. buy again!
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
This is a staple in my bag for myself and for clients. It’s a perfect spray to get some hydration in in the beginning or a spray to set all the powder at the end of the look. Either way it’s a staple.
Delilah S.
I have pretty oily skin and I would have to say this product works awesome. It creates an amazing fresh canvas for my foundation and makes it last all day. I like the light smell and fresh feeling it gives your face after using it. I will be buying again!
Monica P.
Its an O.G. when it comes to setting sprays. Really good. Feels fresh after. Makes powders sink into the skin. Makes your foundation look skin like! Would definitely repurchase!
Sharon W.
I use this product daily. Perfect for that airbrush finish. I also use to make my shimmer shadows pop.
Natalija V.
Etobicoke , ON
This is one of my favourite setting sprays! I've tried Urban Decay's and MAC's but MAC's to me was a little better. It's a little less expensive than UD but also makes your face feel light (and if you buy the scented versions, smell really good!) You get a lot of product for the price you pay. Overall, worth a buy!
izzy g.
Love love love love love love love love love love this product it’s my go to prime and setting spray and is so good. It makes my makeup last all day and night, even when I’m an emotion wreck on nights out
Sara P.
Can’t really go wrong the minute I run out I go and get it again, one of the favourite my make up collection. Great addition for People who want to brighten the skin before foundation.
Kirstin M.
Denny, ['', '', '']
This is my absolute go to product, even if it’s just for a freshen up or to fix my makeup before a big night out. My bottle lasts what feels like forever. I also use on my blending sponge to get that extra lock in!
Hayden Y.
kaitaia
I really loved this product and it last for so long. It alarm helped with my makeup to not look a cakey ❤❤️️
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.