BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Yeretzy B.
Yeretzy B.
Shawnee, KS
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE!!!! This is easily my favorite Setting spray. and spray your highlighter with this while on your brush AND LET ME TELL YOU, YOU WILL BE GLOOOOWWWIINNNGGGđŸ€€. I highly highly recommend and I already bought several backups!
Melisa G.
Melisa G.
Edmonton, ALBERTA
Best makeup spray in the market! I love using fix + to prep my skin before make up application. Also, it does a fantastic job when it comes to blending. I spray some mist in my beauty blender and it helps me achieve a flawless look!
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
FORT RILEY
This is what I end all my makeup looks with. FIX + can be used for multiple things such as making eyeshadows appear more intense, hydrating the skin, and setting your makeup. It's a product I can't live without in my makeup kit.
Nisha T.
Nisha T.
this is something that SO many people and YouTubers are constantly using and raving about. I see more of it being used to spray on your brush and apply it with a shimmer shadow or more glittery shades and it really makes your shimmer standout like crazy. so this is one thing i need to splurge on soon...i highly recommend this for sure.
Karen K.
Karen K.
Germantown
This is a very refreshing facial spray. It does leave a semi dewy finish if you apply too much so i usually spray a little after i am done with my whole face. It does leave your makeup on like all day and it doesn't leave your face sticky! there is not much of a scent so if you're skin is sensitive to scented products this is a good one for you, just do not go for the others that are scented
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
This is not a makeup spray to prolong the wear of your makeup! However, that being said, this spray does an excellent job at softening your makeup look by reducing any 'powderiness'. It also has a very pleasant, slightly musky smell. I kinda wanna spray this on as a perfume! I wouldn't say the actual spray bottle is the best, but you just have to be very careful with it. For reference, I love the spray bottle for the urban decay setting spray!
Henia B.
Henia B.
beb suika
The Best Primers for Your Skin Type
This beauty classic promotes even skin tone and creates the ideal base for make-up, plus it noticeably reduces oiliness. - Radiant Pink is perfect for fairer tones.
TheGirls C.
TheGirls C.
have recently just bought this product and I am lovin it so far. I have a really dry skin and whenever I apply makeup, it gets patchy but with this as a setting spray, it just melts in to your face leaving you a less patchy face. FLAWLESS!
Ally T.
Ally T.
Alford, Aberdeenshire
This is amazing for both prepping your skin before makeup and as a setting spray to keep your makeup in place for hours! This is definitely good for all skin types and gives your makeup a great finish. I have recommended this product to all my friends
Ayesha A.
Ayesha A.
I call this Miracle in a bottle.. I can't do my makeup without this product, that much I love it. Takes away the cakey look and leaves a healthy fresh look on the face. Other than priming and prepping it can also be used for intensifying your eye shadows, highlighter.. Your highlighter game will be on the next level when you use this. Price is really good, for the size, this bottle will last you really long..
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.