BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Emma L.
dallas
I use this everyday, and I LOVE it. Keeps my makeup on all day. I have oily skin, and it doesn’t make my skin oily. It’s long lasting and great for makeup highlighter pop. 10/10 would buy again.
April G.
Lees, OLDHAM
Favourite primer to use. Super hydrating but great for combination skins. Lovely to use on its own too.
Rachael F.
I love this spray!! After I finish my face of makeup a few sprays of Mac and that’s the finishing touch!
Poly K.
Chandler, AZ
Love love love it! I use it to intensify my eyeshadows..use it to refresh my makeup and feel hydrated..use it to set my makeup and get rid of the powdery look! Love it!
Jaime N.
Bullhead City, AZ
So hydrating the smell is so clean and amazing. I use this prior to mosturizing in the morning. I use it for wetting my brushes for added payoff when applying shadows and pigments. This diffenitly should be a staple in any makeup junkies collection. Lasts a long time and is worth the money, once you start using it this will be your go to.
Riley C.
new york
I woke to use this on my brushes to make things more pigmented or as a base it is good for dry skin but isn’t the best as a setting spray and has a nice sprits I would buy again and is cheap for a high end brand and for allot of product
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Love it! before and after I apply my makeup it makes everything look natural and pro! I was wrong thinking that was innecesary Because now it's an important step in my makeup routine
Mayya I.
Moscow
Yaaas!! That famous Mac product)) honestly, in love with him)) he fixed all)) if you had matte foundation, you can use this product instead powder)) there’s a lot of colors. A lot of product. And if you want to put it in bag, don’t worry, he will never opening without your help)) I think that this is best fix product ever!!
Mary J.
Argentan Normandie
I love using the fix + for add like shimmer to my glitter shadows and I prefer spay it on my sponge for my skin being hydrated under the makeup
Erin S.
Best part of my routine. This spray ties everyhing together and really makes for a full beat. I love it ..
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.