BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Ashley W.
Chattanooga , TN
This product is not only hydrating, but it’s awesome to wet your beauty blender with. It makes your make up stay on for a long time! I like to use it for a quick skin refresh too.
Mette S.
Groenlo
i love this setting spray i have the mini fursion of it but jehh, it gifs you a very natural look when you have pouder on you dont see it . i dont no if its good for oily skin buut it
Chloe N.
Barton Le Clay, Bedfordshire
This is my holy grail product. I use it to set my makeup, as well as making eyeshadows and highlighters more pigmented and metallic.
Emma T.
birmingham
I’m OBSESSED with this product the only spray I’ve used that keeps my makeup on for hours! Also great if you spray on a eyeshadow as really helps bring the pigment out! By far the best product I’ve used from Mac
Jackie M.
Blue Island
I use this everyday! I am so excited they came out with more scents. I will use it before applying my makeup or as the last touch to my makeup routine and it locks it all in.
Isabelle K.
I always use this before my makeup and It makes my makeup last so much longer. It also good for using on eyeshadow brushes before applying glitter eyeshadow or before highlighter to make the product extremely pigmented!
Julie R.
Carmel Valley, CA
This is my go to spray. I use it before I apply my makeup, to wet my beauty sponge,and to set my makeup. There’s nothing bad to say about this product.
Thalia C.
This product can’t go wrong my favorite setting spray I also think it’s for a reasonable price too
Brittany S.
This product is truly amazing! Your makeup will stay on literally all day long. It's amazing for picking up pigment for eyeshadows too. I absolutely recommend this to everyone I know and know loves makeup.
Shnicquar F.
Savannah , GA
Although pricey mac fix + setting spray is one of my all time favorites. It leaves your face glowing and helps your makeup be more long wearing. It has s pleasant smell and is definitely worth repurchasing.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.