BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love this stuff. I admit I fell for the st#pid hype. Yes I did. But not for any radical makeup setting powers people claimed this water looking stuff had. Instead I was in love with what I seen with my own two eyes with how it was used to wet a brush to change a finish or intensify pigment. Loved it.
So I purchased a full size bottle and I use it almost daily to change my subdued shimmer or matte powders into a gorgeous metallic or super pigmented shadow. Also perfect for wetting my eyeliner brush and using any eyeshadow I own as an eyeliner. Imagine the amount of colored eyeliners I own without having to spend a minimum of 25 a piece on high end colored liners that I will never use up (I've done that more than once and it's a tad annoying).
Thats probably what I like most about this. Using these ultra pigmented wet powders that are just high end shadows and turning them into the most gorgeoys and long lasting liners you've ever seen for the winged liner, the lower lash line and the tightline.
It also doesn't change how your powder eyeshadow is or looks or feels after it dries in the little spot you used unlike other mixing mediums that can change them completely like the MUFE mixing medium which has the same exact use as what I'm using this for but is way more expensive per ounce, way more messy to use and a lot harder to get the hang of.
This has a lot of uses for me and I love that. I find new ones all the time. Its literally a true multi use item. Its great.
If you have dry skin it would be a perfect moisturizing setting spray or primer spray as it has moisturizing properties and caffeine to get the blood flowing. I wouldn't ever recommend these two uses on oily skin like mine as it just makes matters worse way quicker than usual.
Its great to wet down your beauty blender with if its getting dry for some reason or you want a more dewy finish in the areas you're using it in.
It's really great for taking back some of the powdery Ness of using multiple powder products on the face. It kind of makes them look more natural and less dry and powdery while setting them even more. This is an instance where using a small amount over your makeup is ok for oily skin people.
It also can be used over your fav setting powder that has a ton of flashback to take away that flash back.
I couldn't describe all the uses but as you can see there's many and the more you experiment the mkre you can tailor it to your beauty regimen.
I totally recommend. Its a great price for a lot of product. Use it alone to wake your skin up and give it a glow.
This is a product everyone should own.
Yenisis O.
I've used this product under my makeup, over my makeup, and alone. It definitely primes the skin, but I'd say it gives you a more natural finish. It is known as a finishing spray rather than setting spray, and it lives true to that. Definitely removes any cakeyness. I have also sprayed this on to my sponge to "finish" my foundation or make my highlight pop on my cheekbones, rather than just directly spraying my face. It's also a perfect hydrating mist you can keep in your purse on the go. It gives your skin a subtle glow, which is perfect when you want a natural look or when you want to make your highlight pop. If you're willing to splurge, I recommend this! You get a good amount of product that will last you for a while. I do not recommend this if you have oily skin and you're looking for something that will mattify you're skin. I've had oily combination skin years ago (currently dry combination) and this spray made me quite dewy back then, compared to now
Lori P.
Burr Ridge , IL
I love this spray. I love how incredibly fine the mist of this spray is, I love its scent, and I especially love how it removes the powdery look of my makeup and leaves a really natural glowing finish. I have sensitive combination skin and it works well for me and has never caused me any issues. The only thing that bothers me is that I always have to finish off by using Urban Decay All Nighter, because this does not extend the wear of my makeup for me. Though I have combination skin, it tends to get more oily the more face makeup I'm wearing, so I use a combination of both sprays to get the finish and the staying power that I want. I admit, I don't really use the Fix+ for any other uses bc I'm not one to foil my shadows, or touch up on the go. But if you're looking for something that will just really help to perfect your final look, I would definitely give this a try.
Breezy B.
San Antonio , TX
I have dryyyyyy skin and this is a game changer! I spray it on when I’m done doing my make up and then sometimes refresh my makeup with it throughout the day if my skin is looking dull. Also, can we talk about how it just melts all of your makeup not only together but into your skin BEAUTIFULLY. If you get a little too ponder happy just spray this on and it will help ya out without making you cakey. My favorite way to use this is to spray it all over my fave and then i take a clean face brush and press my face products into my skin.

LAVENDER: my favorite! So clean and refreshing, my new go to
COCONUT: doesn’t smell bad by any means but also doesn’t smell at all like coconut to me, smells almost more like vanilla.
ROSE: vomit inducing, if you are sensitive to the smell of rose this is not for you. The other smells go away after 5ish minutes, this one lingers...
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love this primer! As a women that has extremely sensitive skin, I break out if I apply makeup daily. Just something I have to battle with. But after trying the primer, I can say not only am I a believer but I think you should be as well. I have been wearing multiple MAC products- the foundation that matched my skintone so well I had to ask the clerk to reapply on the other side so I knew my eyes didn't deceive me, for two weeks straight everyday and I obviously am very diligent about cleansing at the end of the day- BUT I haven't broken out once. My face looks flawless all day. I know because I have gotten the most wonderful compliments on my makeup lately. I am for one a converted consumer I'm happy with the lightweight wear and I have coupled the primer with other Mac products for best results as I slay my day! Yaaaassss! Go get you some. ;)
Kelly S.
I have a thing against MAC lol

I don’t want to buy their products because everyone else is doing it.

BUT they have several items that have made me a believer and this is one.

A MUA used this product on me during a makeover. I was like Eh

Then I saw a MUA using this in a tutorial video. She sprayed it on her brushes and her face. So I jumped at the chance when Sephora had this in a trial size as a reward.

I spray this on my face after using my spot primer on my problem areas (pores and wrinkles).

It helps my makeup glide on.

This works wonders when you spray it on brushes before getting your makeup. It makes the makeup cling so you don’t really have to use a lot. Sprayed (a little) on blending brushes or sponges it helps smooth out the makeup.

I have dry and sensitive skin and have had no problems or reactions from this product.
Jaine R.
Windsor, CT
My makeup routine is predominantly powder and I was in desperate need of a good setting spray. As a really big mac fan of course I went straight to them and I read the reviews of the Prep & Prime Fix Plus. This thing is awesome not only does it smell good it has a very nice light missed that allows it to spray on your skin evenly. I like to use it before and after to set all the powder that I use. A nice little trick I also like to do is I like to add Mac tan pigment about a tablespoon to the bottom mix it up and use it as my base and as my top setting spray. You can also use it alone on the day that you don't want a full face of makeup and it adds an extra dewy glowy finish that I think is awesome. If you don't want that do we blow up all the time then you can leave one bottle regular and use the pigment and another bottle.
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
This product is a cult classic for beauty lovers everywhere.  It's versatile in being both a makeup and skincare product.

As the name implies, you may use this as the first step to your makeup regime so as to prime and hydrate the face for future makeup products.  Makeup goes on a lot smoother when you have a hydrated face!  If you want to pump up the intensity of your eyeshadow (especially shimmers and metallics), spritz your brush with a bit of Fix+.  If you want your highlight to be seen from space, spritz your brush before application.

My favorite way to use MAC's Prep + Prime Fix+ is after my makeup done.  My skin leans more on dry, so I like spritzing Fix+ to get rid of the powder-y look I might get from setting powders.  Along with that, your face makeup (BB cream or foundation, blush, highlight) will look more skin-like.  I'll admit the spray itself isn't as mist-y as I'd like, but it won't deter me from repurchasing.
Madeline B.
MAC Prep Prime Fix+ is a must have!! It does everything it needs to do! It hydrates, makes your skin look amazing, works great with eyeshadows and highlights to intensify. I wouldn't really say its a matte finish. It definitely does lock your makeup into place. It makes your face have kinda like a natural glow without you looking oily. At first I was scared of purchasing this product because I do have oily skin I was scared it was going to make me look more oily because it is a hydrating spray but it didn't. It made my face look amazing. Plus it smells great! I will definitely repurchase this product and recommend it!
Sabrina B.
Doral, FL
This is my all time favorite setting spray. I have been using it for at-least 10 years.... oh my. I do buy all the setting sprays out there because I simply enjoy trying new beauty products. But this one is the one I can’t be without in my collection! It does not “set” in a way to make a.m. your makeup last longer, but simply to melt all the makeup you’ve applied into the skin so it looks more believable and like buttery perfect skin. It totally gets rid of the awful chalky and powdery look powders and setting powders leave you with. I also use this spray to refresh my skin mid-day on a no-makeup day. I also use it to spritz my face masks as they are drying to make them last longer and work better. Applying this before a mask will also allow the mask to work better as it acts as a skin toner. This will forever be a staple product in my collection.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.