Add a Photo

Photos (379)
Leslie K.
Leslie K.
Miami Beach, FL

Everyone is is love with Fix + and I'm over here saying eh! Urban Decay Chill makeup setting spray is by far a better buy. I notice that when I use Fix + my makeup does not look as fresh at the end of the day as when I use the UD Chill. I strayed but not again.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Lakeside, CA

I use this Prep+Prime Fix all of the time. It is so diverse and has so many uses. I have yet to use another brand, I bough this at the MAC store and it is very affordable in my opinion because of the amount you get. Serious make up people must own this product!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Morrisville, NC

I prefer using this more as something to wet my eyeshadow brush with before dipping into a shadow to make it more pigmented and metallic than to use as a setting spray. I have oily skin so I don't think this does the best job at prolonging the wear of my makeup
Karla L.
Karla L.
Phoenix, AZ

Use this for my highlighter it really gives it that little extra oomph . I also spray on my brush before using a eyeshadow and it makes the pigment just crazy I love this product it is a little bit pricey but it is worth it because there is nothing else like it
Angella B.
Angella B.

This is my must have, holy grail for all setting sprays!!! Out of all the other brands, this is the only one that really sets my makeup and keeps it in place all day! I can touch my face and no powder or makeup comes off! I will keep this on hand at all times!!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Texarkana, AR

THERE is a reason this is a holy grail item. It feels amazing and sets into my face to keep my face fresh and clean. The make-up sets on top very nicely and blends well. It also doubles as a setting spray. Will rebuy, it is worth the purchase. Go check it out!
Aleksandra P.
Aleksandra P.

I am not a big fun of it. I do not see any diffrence when I use it or not. My makeup do not last longer with it. I does'n help with hiding pores. I use it with brush and sponge, before makeup and as a last step of makeup. I will not repuchase it. It is pricey.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Riverdale, Ga

One of the best facial mist there is. It's definitely a must have if you're really into makeup and want that skin look. (Looks natural) also great alone for face hydration. It's up there in price but very worth it. Yes I recommend to others and would buy again
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Ciudad de México

La magia en un splash !

Este es uno de los mejores productos. Y no mintamos entre chicas, sabemos que si Mac no hubiese inventado está agüita mágica, la historia de nuestras vidas sería diferente.

Así que ... vamos todas. Jamás salgan de casa sin esta cosita 💕
Cameron C.
Cameron C.

One of the best products on the market! Smells amazing, love the bottle that it's in as well. Easy to use and spray out.

I love to mist my makeup brushes when I want to lay down foiled eyeshadow or make my eyeshadow more pigmented.

A staple in my kit for sure!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.