Add a Photo

Photos (594)
Nina J.
Nina J.
Memphis, TN
This is a very good skin prep for applying makeup.. When used in the summertime I like to put it in the fridge so that it gives me a refreshing mist before applying my foundation or after if I'm out and about.
emily f.
emily f.
this is a great great primer for your face. it keeps you face feeling hydrated and smooth´┐╝. it also enhances the pigmentation of eye shadows. it's also very good to use to refresh your face throughout the day.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Amarillo, TX
I was never one that thought I needed a finishing spray but over time my skin become more oily and it was apperant it was time to use one. So I purchased Mac fix+ and I wouldn't consider buying another product
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Harrisburg, PA
June 18, 2016, 7:16 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This smells great and also keeps makeup where it's supposed to be. I spritz an eyeliner or angle brush with this spray, dip into a powder product and it helps create anew eyeliner or brow liner that stays put.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Salem, WI
July 22, 2016, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is so good at making your face dewy and healthy looking for that summertime glow. It definitely does not make tour makeup last any longer though so be sure to set your foundation with powder before using!
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
EXCELLENT PRODUCT!! One of my essentials. My skin tone is light and I have a mixed type of face. It has a long lasting actions. I don't compare with any other option because it its amazing! I recommend it 100%
ana g.
ana g.
Best thing on earth. It holds my makeup in place all day . i would buy it again and definitely recommend it . i love how the packaging is simple but also great. No need for improvement its good the way it is .
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
I got this in the smaller bottle. It smells very plesant. I use to prime my face and to wet my brush to make eyeshadows more pigmanted. I love this stuff. Need to get the bigger bottle bc mine is almost empty.
Rayanna C.
Rayanna C.
Westfield, MA
My absolute go to before and after I set clients makeup. No need for blending, just a simple spritz leaves you with a natural Dewey finish. There isn't much spf provided, but I do highly recommend this product
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Las Cruces, NM
Feb. 14, 2016, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love spraying this before I apply my foundation to help hydrate my skin. Then after foundation I spray it all over so the it takes away the powdery look and it then makes everything come together flawlessly
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.