Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Allanna S.
Allanna S.
Brisbane

Feels nice and fresh when you spray it on. It gives off a little shimmer at the start and afterwards i forget about it because it is so light so thats really amazing. If i had the money i would buy 1000000!! Completely reccomend this product
Kara C.
Kara C.
Decatur, AL

To me this beats the famous Urban Decay setting spray. My makeup lasts all day and even throughout my workout (WOW). To me it is very effective with eye makeup. I will be buying again and love that it is available in retail stores like Belk!
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

You need this in your life!!! This is the best thing I have ever used for my skin. It's so refreshing. The best part is using it after putting powder products on our skin. This helps the powder melt in with your face so you don't look cakey.
Annie D.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA

What can I say about Fix +? Is a must in every girl's makeup bag! This product is great for priming your skin, for setting makeup but my favorite way to use it is to wet my brushes to give more intensity to my looks! Can't live without this!
marwa H.
marwa H.
Marrakech

This fix plus product is just amazing it is very moisturizing i use it before putting makeup to let the foundation stick all day and either after as a setting spray and to give me less powder effect .. i just love it and it is not comparable
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Coudersport, PA

Cannot express how much I love this product! Mac fix+ makes all of your makeup melt together in a beautiful way, it can help blend out thick concealer and make eyeshadow pigment wayyyy better. It is a must have that I will never be without!
Kiana B.
Kiana B.
Wartburg, TN

I finally made the plunge to buy mac+ and honestly can't go back lol it's good for any skin tone as far as I've seen and lasts forever since it's a high end product. I love this setting spray soooo much. It keeps my makeup flawless all day!
Kim D.
Kim D.
Glenside, PA

Love this setting spray it's so refreshing and leaves my skin looking so natural after applying my makeup! It's great for applying before or after makeup and the bottle lasts a long time! Scent is so nice and fresh. Def a makeup bag staple!
Bernice R.
Bernice R.
Brownsville, TX

Perfect setting spray. Ive been using this for 2 years now and I would not go without it. Very easy to apply just spray and your all set i have very sensitive and yellow undertone and i love how this sits my makeup and protects it soo well.
LINDA R.
LINDA R.

I love this product . I use it for many reasons, apply to brush to help put on eye shadow ,apply to my face before foundation is applied . It is a little pricey but does the job will always be a must have when it comes to my makeup routine.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.