Add a Photo

Photos (474)
arlene n.
arlene n.
Denver, CO

My Holy Grail!!!!!! I've tried others but always come back. Fix+ sets my makeup flawlessly, smells great, and doesn't irritate my skin. Although I have combination skin, it hydrates my skin without making it oily. You gotta try it if you haven't already!
Sorangel B.
Sorangel B.
Bronx, NY

Love it my make up has never lasted so long after using this product. I bought this product online. I will recommend this product to everyone who wants a long lasting makeup. Buy it and be amazed you'll never be more amazed at how long your makeup lasts.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Richmond, CA

This spray is so good and I love the smell of it! I love using this to put on my highlight I just spray my brush and then add the highlight and it just gives it such a better look! And then when I'm done with my whole face I spray some to set everything!
Breanna Y.
Breanna Y.
Springdale, AR

This stuff really sets your makeup really well and I love it so much! Its great! Its a little pricey but I think that it is worth it if you want your makeup looking on point! Its so easy to use and all you do is spray! I would recommend this to everyone!
Julie P.
Julie P.
Southampton, PA

I love Mac Fix+. I have gone through countless bottles of this stuff. It is great to set your face, great for wetting your eye shadow brush and highlight brush for a more intense look. Also great to take away that "cake" look if you use too much powder.
Elise B.
Elise B.
West milford , Nj

Love love love this stuff for making shimmery eye shadows even more shimmery. I love to spray it all over my face to take away the powdery look after my makeup is on. This isn't a setting spray so you still need to use one of those for makeup longevity.
Kathya F.
Kathya F.

This is my favorite setting spray, it can be used for many things, for eyeshadows, powders, the scent is so so good, is a must have in my makeup collection, this product help blend powders into the skin and making look flawless. I would highly recommend
I love using this to prep my face also finishing my makeup it's wonderful for setting everything getting anything dry into place
Or any patching to just not look so patchy
It's wonderful for getting an glittery eyeshadow just to get as much pigmentation
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC

I love this setting spray. It's the best finish of doing your makeup. Mac has so many long lasting products, lasting 24 hours. This spray really helps out even more and I just love it. Mac is a little expensive but worth it and I recommend this product.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Turlock, Ca

I loooooove this stuff. Sometimes ill use it as a setting spray when ive run all out of my Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray but most of the time i use it to add some pigmentation to my shadows or i spray it on my brush before applying my highlight.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.