Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Adi R.
Adi R.
Tracy, CA

By far one of my favorite most sprays after my makeup is done to spray on. It sets the makeup perfect on leaving it on for a long time. It feels so refreshing on the skin. I do recommend ladies to try this product if you are looking for a setting spray.
I love using this to prep my face also finishing my makeup it's wonderful for setting everything getting anything dry into place
Or any patching to just not look so patchy
It's wonderful for getting an glittery eyeshadow just to get as much pigmentation
Beatriz J.
Beatriz J.
Las Vegas, NV

I got it after many good reviews, I even asked if it was worth buying, and it definitely is. This is great, keep my make up last all day, and it is really refreshing on the skin. I love it, now I don't even know why I doubt to buy it in the first place.
Kathya F.
Kathya F.

This is my favorite setting spray, it can be used for many things, for eyeshadows, powders, the scent is so so good, is a must have in my makeup collection, this product help blend powders into the skin and making look flawless. I would highly recommend
Elise B.
Elise B.
West Milford, NJ

Love love love this stuff for making shimmery eye shadows even more shimmery. I love to spray it all over my face to take away the powdery look after my makeup is on. This isn't a setting spray so you still need to use one of those for makeup longevity.
Dominique C.
Dominique C.

Definitely a cult favorite for all the beauty influencers. Love the application, perfect amount of product disperses. You definitely get your money's worth. Good to freshen up your makeup and set it. It leaves your makeup looking flawless and not cakey!
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC

I love this setting spray. It's the best finish of doing your makeup. Mac has so many long lasting products, lasting 24 hours. This spray really helps out even more and I just love it. Mac is a little expensive but worth it and I recommend this product.
Kaelyn Z.
Kaelyn Z.
Moreland Hls, OH

A complete must have product for any serious makeup junkie or for any makeup artist. It's multi uses and benefits are what keel me repurchasing this product over and over again. Works well for any skin type and will really help step up your makeup game!
Julie P.
Julie P.
Southampton, PA

I love Mac Fix+. I have gone through countless bottles of this stuff. It is great to set your face, great for wetting your eye shadow brush and highlight brush for a more intense look. Also great to take away that "cake" look if you use too much powder.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.

I love this stuff. It cuts any powdery finish I may have sitting on my skin when I first finish doing my makeup. It also prolongs the wear of anything on my face. Smells lovely. Has a fine spray w a lid that can lock. Just such a classic great product.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.