BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Skin Spray
I love spraying this before I apply my foundation to help hydrate my skin. Then after foundation I spray it all over so the it takes away the powdery look and it then makes everything come together flawlessly
shivani b.
shivani b.
Review for: Skin Spray
Great setting spray i think its the best one out there ,it does help with the longevity of my makeup . I have dry skin and i feel like like i never get that healthy glow this setting spray gives me that glow.
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Columbus, OH
This is by far my favorite setting spray. You get so much product for the price and it really keeps my makeup looking very blended. I have tried drugstore Maybelline setting spray and it doesn't even compare.
Princess S.
Princess S.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is one of the best setting pray I have use. It's so refreshing especially during hotter days. It smell so good. Sometimes I will just used it to refresh my face even when I don't have on makeup. Love it
Emily T.
Emily T.
Review for: Skin Spray
HOLY GRAIL! Perfect for priming skin before makeup, setting makeup, refreshing the skin, and intensifying eyeshadows. It's my absolute favorite makeup setting spray! I'd definitely go get your hands on this.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
Love this spray! I use it especially to intensify glittery or shimmery eyeshadow. It makes it really pop. I use it as a setting spray too! It helps my makeup to set and gives my face hydrated! So affordable!
ronnie c.
ronnie c.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
this MAC spray is everything! it's so refreshing and light on the skin, yet it locks in your makeup for the day! i love using it after i apply my makeup or before if i. feel like i need an extra something :)
Bre A.
Bre A.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a very good product because it's easy to apply just 2 sprays and it set its very light weight you can't feel anything it gives you a natural finish to look like yours...I would recommend it to others
Rose M.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
Review for: Skin Spray
I highly recommend. i have gone through a few bottles already. i use it as a face mist, spray my eye shadow brush, or dampen my beauty blender. my face is normal to dry so i don't know how it is on oily skin.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Nutter Fort, WV
Review for: Skin Spray
One of my holy grails! I use Fix+ to set my makeup, remove the powdery look, dampen my beauty blender to blend my concealer.. it's so useful! It's a lightweight moisturizing spray that keeps you set all day!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.