BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
mikayla c.
Hollister, CA
This really does help with your finished makeup if it looks too powdery or cakey if you spray some on your face before and on your beauty blender to blend your foundation itll look great
Paige H.
This is another good spray, I like using this to prime and hydrate my face before applying makeup and setting my makeup. I also like using this on my brushes to get a better pigmentation
Cindy G.
If you don't own one then you must go buy one!!! I apply it before and after and not only does it set my make up but it smells good and it feels really good!!! Perfect setting spray!!!!😍
shantel B.
Midland, TX
Mac setting sprays are the best. It sets the makeup after application allowing your makeup to last the whole day without being sweated out etc. definitely an Essential to your makeup kit
Audrea G.
Los Angeles, CA
I just got this a couple of days ago and my god the pay for this was worth it. After applying my Mac highlighter and deleting it with this spray made my make up dewy and so glowy!! Love
Heather J.
Mckinney, TX
So it isn't a make up setter, it still wears off quickly.. The main purpose I have found to use it, is to rid myself of the caky look you sometimes get when beating your face full glam.
Emily L.
San Jose, CA
Really good!!! I wouldnt use it and my make up wouldnt really stay on for long and with the setting spray it stays longer and my highlight looks even more better. I love this prouduct!!
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Great product to have in a makeup collection. Can be used as a primer, setting spray, and more! Love the use this with loose eyeshadow, to make it stick to my eyes and enhance pigment.
Kelly K.
One of my favorite setting sprays! I use this when I want to make my shimmery eye shadow pop. I dip my brush in the shadow and spray this on the brush. I do the same with my highlight!
Sierra E.
In love with this product. I cannot get over how refreshed my face feels when I put this on. It keeps my makeup light and fresh all day without wearing off. This is my beauty favorite.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.