Add a Photo

Photos (315)
Lupita J.
Lupita J.
Los Angeles , Ca

My favorite, I use it to prime my face to set it and throughout the day I'll just spray my face with it to refresh my makeup . I also use it to add more definition on shadows I spray my brush and dip it into my shadows and it looks amazing .
Freya S.
Freya S.

LOVE this product it is my favorite thing in the whole world! I use it even when I'm not putting makeup on as I have dry skin and it really hydrates my face! Super refreshing and easy to apply (just spray on) only cost me $27 AUD #favorite
Annie D.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA

What can I say about Fix +? Is a must in every girl's makeup bag! This product is great for priming your skin, for setting makeup but my favorite way to use it is to wet my brushes to give more intensity to my looks! Can't live without this!
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

You need this in your life!!! This is the best thing I have ever used for my skin. It's so refreshing. The best part is using it after putting powder products on our skin. This helps the powder melt in with your face so you don't look cakey.
Naomi W.
Naomi W.
Wexford, Ireland

Takes the powder look from my face perfectly. Brings out pigmentation in the poorest of eyeshadows- I love to apply this to my dry skin before wearing a matte foundation to give me moisture. Extremely versatile product- a definite must have.
Xioma R.
Xioma R.

I have many wonders to say about this product your face is going to feel fresh and the finishing touch will look natural
tengo muchas maravillas que decir sobre este producto tu cara se va a sentir fresca y el toque de final se verá natural
Janine M.
Janine M.

If you do not own this product you need to buy it immediately!!! Not only is it great for under your makeup but also as a a finishing spray but loaded with amazing ingredients your face will love!! Also, great as a mid day makeup refresher!
Kiana B.
Kiana B.
Wartburg, TN

I finally made the plunge to buy mac+ and honestly can't go back lol it's good for any skin tone as far as I've seen and lasts forever since it's a high end product. I love this setting spray soooo much. It keeps my makeup flawless all day!
Bernice R.
Bernice R.
Brownsville, TX

Perfect setting spray. Ive been using this for 2 years now and I would not go without it. Very easy to apply just spray and your all set i have very sensitive and yellow undertone and i love how this sits my makeup and protects it soo well.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Coudersport, PA

Cannot express how much I love this product! Mac fix+ makes all of your makeup melt together in a beautiful way, it can help blend out thick concealer and make eyeshadow pigment wayyyy better. It is a must have that I will never be without!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.