Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (520)
Karima F.
Karima F.

This product leaves your skin feeling fresh and glowing. The mist feels like a cool refresher for your makeup. I absolutly love love love this product and i recomend it for and everyday makeup look. definetly try it out and you will not regret it.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I love the product it works so well I use it every time I do my makeup and it leaves such a great finish it's long lasting very useful it leaves a natural look i have to use it or I won't be happy on how my foundation looks after a couple of hours
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

This stuff is amazing i use it before and after my makeup it doesn't help with pores but it does leave your face with a smooth look too it and take away all the powdery look to your face i have and will continue buying it also it last a long time
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY

I love this spray so much. Although it is a primer water used to prep skin, I use it to set my makeup. It does a great job of setting my makeup and making sure that it stays all day. It is also perfect for intensifying the pigments in eye shadows
Haley B.
Haley B.

Love this product! Perfect for all makeup users! So simple and refreshing, but also good for wetting makeup brushes. I also love the smell of this, it is just so refreshing. I would defiantly but again since it does last me a good amount of time!
Suzzette M.
Suzzette M.

This is the best for anything that has to do with the face. Smells amazing. Sets make up. I love sitting in my foundation and spraying this on my face before I start blending. Awesome to make eyeshadows look wet. Hands down the best facial spray.
Mckenna M.
Mckenna M.
Las Vegas

This primary is life I love the way it finishes on your skin it's very lightweight not heavy it feels very refreshing when you put it on it works for every skin feature I would purchase this again I just think everyone should at least try it out.
Adreana D.
Adreana D.
Rockville Ctr, NY

My favorite! This is my go to. It is such a universal product. It helps set all of my makeup as well as prepping my face! I spray a little on my brushes for my eye shadows and highlighter for that extra pigmentation! It's such an amazing product!
takiyah M.
takiyah M.

Love love love. I've started using it and my makeup looks better than ever . Use it as a FIXING spray. Not a primer or setting spray . This will remove that powdery cake face look and give u a skin finish . Must try ! I think I'm hooked for life.
shawn T.
shawn T.

This is the perfect primer for me with my oily skin. It gives the face a smooth surface before makeup ( prep) and holds everything together after makeup(fix). Easy to spray and great amount. There are cheaper sprays but this one works every time.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.