BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12055)
Jenny L.
Vallejo, CA
Mac's iconic Fix+ has so many uses to it. I use it to prime my skin, I use it after my cream products, I use it after my makeup, I use it to make my eyeshadows more pigmented, and I can even use it throughout the day to refresh my face! Although I can't say it makes my makeup stay on all day, it has so many uses to it that if one doesn't work, I'm sure another method will!
Laura M.
Skidmore
Great product holy shit❤ MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ it's great for pretty much all skin types❤ since I'm a freelancer I've worked with different skin types and this product is my go to for a flawless finish👌
Mary Ashleigh B.
This product is a GAME CHANGER. I use this so many times while doing my makeup. The first way I use it is for prepping my skin before a cream primer. I also spray it on my damp beauty blender to apply foundation and concealer. Last, I use it when I'm done with my makeup to set and also take the powdery look away.
Taryn N.
West Hartford
I use Fix+ every single day before applying my highlighter or inner-corner eyeshadow. It helps you get the best application out of your highlighter (my favorite is Gilded Honey by Laura Geller) and it reduces the texture around my cheek areas. When I use it for my inner-corner, Fix+ turns a not-so-pigmented shadow into a blinding glow. One of my favorite products for sure!
Katie W.
Freeland
This right here is a staple in my daily makeup routine. It does so many things, I can't even begin to explain what a necessity it is for me. I can use it in place of a makeup primer, it can set my makeup, a great touch up mist throughout the day, it helps keep eye makeup in place and also works great over glitters to prevent fallout ! Not to mention it smells really good !
Janique B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I loveeee this stuff. It keeps my makeup from looking Cakey. I spray once I'm done and I have a flawless skin finish. I have the original and the limited edition Rose version. I love using the Rose Fix plus during spring for that fresh feeling. Go get you some girls!MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL
I love Mac prep& prime fix + I have combination skin I use it to refresh my makeup I usually go for a matte foundation and I always set everything thing with a powder this spray takes that powdery look away . It doesn't disturb the makeup that is applied and is amazing for making eyeshadows POP
Chiquitha H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This here is an great product to prep your face for your daily makeup look😍i use it to prep my face before using my other primer,then i use it as an finishing spray as well as an makeup refreshing spray throughout the day💁Please invest in this great product,you wouldn't be disappointed at all🆗
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
This is a staple in my collection. I don't use it to set my face as I use UD All Nighter, but I do use it prior to primer and for wetting my brushes. I love how the nozzle has a turn lock so it's great for travel. I really wanted the Fruity Juicy collection Fix+ but couldn't get my hands on it and it was never brought back which is a huge bummer. This is forever a repurchase though!
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
I love using this once I am done powdering the face . Makes your makeup melt into your skin. I personally don't use this as a primer because I have combination skin so I always go in with a mattifying primer on the t zone but I love this! I seriously recommend this!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.