BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Leslie S.
Long Is City, NY
Absolutely love this setting spray ! I tend to spray this before applying my foundation , then right before starting my contouring and lastly at the end! I feel It allows for a more flawless look!
Amanda S.
Philadelphia , PA
One of my favorites products! You can use it after makeup to prepare your skin and you can use it after the makeup and it will during a lot.
I love it and use it everyday
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I cannot get over this spray! It has so many uses! I spray it on before make up application, after, throughout the day to freshen up my look, and on my brushes before applying glitter, shimmer, or foil shadows. The mist is very fine and soft, covers a wide area, and dries quickly. I was surprised to see that it was cheaper than many sprays that I have tried and also can be used for multiple tasks. The bottle is 3.4 fl oz which is quite large. I love the sleek packaging and twist top lock/closure. The top is a push pump that sprays out a very soft but dense mist with a very light, amazing scent. This spray is a staple in the cosmetic world and everyone should give it a try! Its worth the price, I promise!
Hope N.
Rydal, GA
This is a really refreshing spray but i just didnt feel like it did anything for me. My makeup didn't last longer and my face wasnt any less oily. I absolutely adored the packaging though.
Haley B.
Millry , AL
This is the best ever I love this stuff it it no oily on the skin and it just makes my skin look really flawless and it hide your pore this is definitely a pro !!!!!!!!!
Emily F.
South River, NJ
This sure lives up to all the hype!! I love using it to set my makeup because it doesn’t dry out my face like other setting sprays! I find it gives me a nice natural finish! Definitely keeps my makeup in tact for hours on end!
Maria I.
Staten Island, NY
How can you go wrong with Mac Fix Plus! It’s the best it helps make pigments pop, peeps the skin and sets your makeup. You can’t go wrong! I only wish it dried faster!
Dstyles B.
Clovis
This has soo many uses! I use it when i’m not wearing makeup to freshen up, to intensify eyeshadows, to give me dewy skin, etc. I will definitely be repurchasing this!
Estefania S.
Super lightweight and refreshing. I love to put this on my skin after I’m done with all my makeup, it’s sets everything so nicely. This is a MAC staple, and it’s for a reason. If you haven’t bought this yet please do!!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Awesome setting spray to lock your makeup in place! Also great for applying shimmer eyeshadow! I have combination skin and it works perfectly! I would highly recommend!
bre r.
Does anyone know if this brand is cruelty free? and does this work well for only intensifying an eye shadows pigment?
Zaire R.
Kaikohe, Northland
Is this a good product?
Haley W.
I've seen a lot of beauty bloggers use this. What is it's main purpose exactly? Is there like a mini-size I could buy to try it out?
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
Is this setting spray worth the price/ worth the hype?
Love Your Madness 🐰.
Langley, BC
Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, but I just bought today!