BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Ashley D.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is gold! It feels so fresh misting it on your face and it smells great too! One of the selling features of this omwas that it was supposed to kind of mesh all of your makeup together at the end and give you that little added blended finish, and it does just that! Favorite part of doing my makeup is spraying this on at the end!
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a staple. I absolutely recommend this for almost every step in your makeup routine. It helps you foundation to have a hydrated base as a primer, it helps your shimmer shadows to be BLINDING, and it sets makeup beautifully. Be careful when you get to the last bit of it though because the sprayer likes to spit the rest out at you
Hannah Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eh, this just doesn't do it for me. I used it a long time ago and I think I returned it because they're not cruelty free and it just felt like water to me and didn't set my makeup in place for me. It was nice for a wet brush for shadows but didn't do it for my face. Everyone raves about it though so it might be better for other skin types!
takiyah M.
Love love love. I've started using it and my makeup looks better than ever . Use it as a FIXING spray. Not a primer or setting spray . This will remove that powdery cake face look and give u a skin finish . Must try ! I think I'm hooked for life.
Sarah G.
Chelmsford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! And a lot cheaper than some other primers out there. It makes my face feel refreshed, and it dries pretty quickly (I mainly use it for a primer) so I can put my foundation and concealer on. There is a lot of product as well. I bought it about 2 months ago, use it every other day, and I'm not even nearly halfway through it yet.
Kristina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to set my face with powder but sometimes I get a little crazy so I go over my face with fix plus to prevent looking cakey. I would not use this as a setting spray personally it doesn't do what other setting sprays do. If you are to use it as one I would say definitely use it in colder months when the skin is more on the dry side.
Nyquiah W.
Callahan, FL
This is something I feel like everyone should have in their kit. I use it for so many things. To me, it's a skin refresher, a skin  finisher, a makeup setter, and I also use it to help my eyeshadow spread easier and appear more vibrant. I'm almost out of my first bottle, so I'll definitely be back to get a second (and possibly third) bottle!!
Brie G.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My holy grail product. I've only bought two bottles so far, but it leaves my skin looking glowy and highlight beaming even more than before. Sometimes the sprayer can give larger droplets but they can be easily fixed with a beauty sponge!
Luz C.
Gardena, CA
Nothing bad to say about this product, it the best setting spray I have used. Love the fine mist and the locking pump since it's perfect for travel. I always have the full size and travel size on hand. It sets the foundation & helps it last all day long. I do have oily skin and that it make makeup look flawless. Always get compliment on my skin when I do use the Fix+.
Maria Jose M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
1 palabra ES MAGICOOOOOO lo uso antes, durante y después del maquillaje, un truquito es aplicar el iluminador cuando el producto aun esta humedo en la piel el glow que da es bellísimo y para pigmentar mas las sombras o pigmento es perfecto
Briseida P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is it really worth the hype?
Does this item make ur makeup last or does it make your face oily ?
Haley W.
I've seen a lot of beauty bloggers use this. What is it's main purpose exactly? Is there like a mini-size I could buy to try it out?
Claire P.
Is this a primer or a setting/finishing spray??
Alena G.
Corp Christi, TX
Is this a good setting spray.