BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Lesley J.
This literally gives me life! I love using this before, and after doing my makeup. It's great to set your makeup and when using it as a primer it leaves my skin glowing, I am completely obsessed with it. Highly recommend.
Jacqueline F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When you live somewhere that's one hundred plus degrees in the summer you wouldn't even believe that this magic stays on wonderfully! I have combination skin and also sensitive and it doesn't cause me to break out even if I'm sweaty, it also lasts in the freezing cold! It's a little pricey to some but when a product works it's worth it
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells fantastic!! I love to spray this on before I apply foundation and powder. Really helps to lock the makeup to your skin. I also apply after makeup is done to create a nice finished look. Helps to keep the face looking flawless and locks in your makeup!! Love love love and am
Keeping it in my beauty regimen.
Cheyanne S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I took this recommendation from a friend and i am quite happy with this product. I got the smaller travel size bottle as a starter ( 12 $ but the right amount to give it a start if you are looking into this product. Great primer and setting spray. Easy (even) all over coverage and it keeps my makeup good all day.
Kim M.
San Diego, CA
I've been using this product for years, it's been a staple in my collection. It's amazing. I use it for many things. I use it to set my make up, hydrate my skin, and to wet my brushes for glitter eyeshadow. It makes my face feel refreshed. I highly recommend.
Ashlynn P.
Lawton , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Mac Fix +! Personally I love to use this to set my makeup and to refresh my makeup throughout the day! It leaves my face feeling hydrated and makes my makeup look radiant! Also, I love to spray a little of this on my highlighter and eyeshadow brushes for a more dramatic look. I will continue to buy this!
Amber M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this spray. It's a must have. I can't do my makeup with out this spray. It has so many different uses. I use to intensify my eyeshadows, as a refresher, as a finishing spray, an to make sure my makeup doesn't look cakey.
Jaslyn C.
Sanford, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a staple for anyone. Once you've done your full face routine you applied about 4 powders when can make you look very dry or appear your wearing a lot of makeup. Once you pray your face a couple times with this, all of the powders settle in to your face a creating a more skin like appearance to the skin.
Dana T.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't do my makeup without mac fix +. It's a game changer. It makes my shimmery eyeshadows look more intense. It makes my makeup last longer. It can make my highlighter look smoother on the skin. Everyone needs this. ūüôĆūüŹľ
Blanca E.
Must have product, feels fresh and makes your makeup not look caked on or powdery also if you have peach fuzz helps them stay flat after you tap them down with a beauty blender . I will definitely buy more after I run out
Macy T.
I have seen this product everywhere. Is this product worth the price or is there a drugstore product that does the same thing that is just as good?
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Kelsey R.
Do you use this more as a primer or setting spray?