BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Karen D.
Karen D.
Brooks, ME
Seriously this is life! Lol love this for setting my makeup. I have dry skin and this keeps my makeup fresh looking and not cakey! Also I swear this is the key to keeping my make up lasting all day.
Sneha B.
Sneha B.
Montvale, NJ
This is an amazing product. you can set makeup. you can intenify eye shdows. you can refresh your face. it moisturizes and locks the make up in
blends the powders. finished 5 bottles sp far. love it
Mailinda H.
Mailinda H.
I love this product ! I use it before I apply makeup, after apply makeup, and also spray my brushes with it in order to intensify a shadow of highlight. I love how I can use it for so many things !
Kate H.
Kate H.
Alpharetta, GA
I see why this product is Such a cult classic now! It was recommended to me by so many people so I just went out and bought it! It gives your makeup the nicest finish, but it's not a setting spray!
Claire B.
Claire B.
My favorite thing to do with this is wet my brush to put on highliter, eyeshadow, anything you want to take to the next level! In a pinch I have used it for setting spray. A great versital product!
Gina J.
Gina J.
Wonderful product. It keeps your makeup longer and it feels so good when you spray it over your face. I use it as a primer and I can see a difference in the make up when I applied and when I don't.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This is one of my 3 must have setting sprays! This is one of the 3 I have in constant rotation. The bottle size is a huge plus because setting spray can go quickly
It does extend your make up wear!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Huntersville, NC
This keeps my foundation crease free and shine free for the entire day. I could apply my makeup early in the morning and it will bring me into going out to dinner that same night with no touch ups.
sheridan m.
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
This priming water is not only great for prepping the face for makeup, but it also can be added to highlighters or eyeshadows to make them pop even more. This product is a must in every makeup kit.
Pria W.
Pria W.
i love this product. a little goes a long way so this size bottle lasts forever. i have dry skin and it worked pretty well for me. it definitely helps hide pores before you put on your foundation.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
karina d.
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Diann D.
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Has this ever made your skin break out?
Carly D.
Carly D.
Long Beach, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?