BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Sneha B.
Sneha B.
Montvale, NJ
This is an amazing product. you can set makeup. you can intenify eye shdows. you can refresh your face. it moisturizes and locks the make up in
blends the powders. finished 5 bottles sp far. love it
Janice H.
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
I can't live without prep and prime it's great to put over your primer to add more moister before putting on foundation it's also good to spray a little on your brush to make eye shadow more intense
Logan B.
Logan B.
Brandon, MS
Amazing!!
I spritz my face before makeup application for a primer and it makes my makeup last all day!
I spray brushes and the fix plus makes everything more pigmented!
I use it every day!
in love!!
Alison F.
Alison F.
Fremont, CA
Great product .. Although it's really not all that .. I still like it and does give pigment to your shadows! I normally spray it into my brush for my inner eye and makes the color pop!! It's amazing
Kate H.
Kate H.
Alpharetta, GA
I see why this product is Such a cult classic now! It was recommended to me by so many people so I just went out and bought it! It gives your makeup the nicest finish, but it's not a setting spray!
Claire B.
Claire B.
My favorite thing to do with this is wet my brush to put on highliter, eyeshadow, anything you want to take to the next level! In a pinch I have used it for setting spray. A great versital product!
Gina J.
Gina J.
Wonderful product. It keeps your makeup longer and it feels so good when you spray it over your face. I use it as a primer and I can see a difference in the make up when I applied and when I don't.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This is one of my 3 must have setting sprays! This is one of the 3 I have in constant rotation. The bottle size is a huge plus because setting spray can go quickly
It does extend your make up wear!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Huntersville, NC
This keeps my foundation crease free and shine free for the entire day. I could apply my makeup early in the morning and it will bring me into going out to dinner that same night with no touch ups.
Mailinda H.
Mailinda H.
I love this product ! I use it before I apply makeup, after apply makeup, and also spray my brushes with it in order to intensify a shadow of highlight. I love how I can use it for so many things !
Alena G.
Alena G.
Corp Christi, TX
Is this a good setting spray.
iram r.
iram r.
BIRMINGHAM
Is it really worth the price?
Julyssa H.
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
I feel like so many people use this. Does it live up to the hype?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Bronx, NY
So i see tons of youtubers and nakeup artisit usr this... What does this do more better than compared to smashbox spray or even tartes sea spray??
Latonya L.
Latonya L.
Is this primer for sensitive, dry or oily skin types?