BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
This is one of my favorite facial sprays mainly because of the way it spritzes. The product covers a great range of your face and the mist is perfect so you're not soaking your face but you definitely get what you need. I also really love the smell of this stuff. I sometimes put this on before foundation but usually I use it after foundation to help my powder products melt in and I also use it to wet my eyeshadows and make them more intense. You get a nice amount of product in the bottle too so I think it's a good option for your money.
Felicia R.
Spartanburg, SC
This is one of my holy grail products. I wanted to try it forever and when I finally did purchase it I saw what all the hype was about. I use it both before and after applying makeup and it just hydrates and locks everything in place. I have oily skin and live in the southeast so my makeup can melt off but when I use this it typically stays in place all day long. I love how your makeup looks fresh for hours and you don't have to worry about reapplying or looking cakey. It's amazing!
Selah H.
I always wanted to try this product and I'm so glad I did! If your foundation looks powdery or cakey spray this and it will make your foundation look like your skin. If your shimmery eyeshadows are not as metallic as you want you can spray your brush and it will apply so much better. It also works as a primer & can be used on all skin types. I think that it does make my makeup last longer and I don't really notice a strong scent. I highly recommend!
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
This product is a godsend if you have dry skin. I am extremely dry and sensitive. This product adds som extra moisture to my skin and wow, does it really prep the skin for makeup application. My foundation glides on so smoothly and just looks so airbrushed and perfect. I also use it to set my makeup, and at the end of the day it will look like I had just applied it. It’s great to even just refresh the skin throughout the day. I keep it in my purse at all times.
Martina L.
Don't know what I would do without this product! Makes my skin look so fresh and it makes my powders just melt into my skin. I do end up having to set my laugh line and my eyelids just a little bit once I spray it so it doesn't crease but that happens with every spray. Overall I am in love with this product and have already repurchased so many times!
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta , IL
No makeup lover can go without this product!!! It does so much and for the price you do get a good amount of product. I love spraying it on my face before I apply my makeup then afterwards and it takes the powdery look from my face and just makes my makeup look flawless also it's a great way to foil your Eyeshadows!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is a must have. It is very effective. I love this, for locking in my makeup. It helps it last all day. I love using a spritz on my brushes before I dip them in some eye shadow. It really helps set the look. It is light and not oily. It is not drying. I use it daily in my makeup routine.
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
I got the small version first because I have heard soooo much about it I will go back and get the full size i put it on after I wash my face so it feels refreshing :) I also use it on my brushes to make mhy eyeshades more pigmented it's def a must have for me I use  NYX Makeup Setting Spray - Matte after all that
Shayla S.
Chehalis , WA
Can't live without my MAC prep & prime!!! I use this multiple times a day, even without makeup because it makes my skin feel so freaking amazing. With my makeup application I just spray this on my beauty blender and then add my foundation with it, and once I've completed my face I will spray my full face- keeps the cake face away, and my makeup just overall looks so much better! Love love love it, absolutely worth the price in my opinion. :)
Jacqui W.
Croydon, PA
First off what I like most about this product is the scent. There are tons of things people claim to use it for ,but me personally , I only use it to refresh my make up if it's looking into little too Cakey. Whenever something needs some moisture like a gel eyeliner or a dried up dip brow,fix plus was my go to. also to intensify a powder highlighter or eyeshado, I Spritz my brushes before applying the product. A staple in my make up kit.
Paola c.
Does primer actually works?
McKenna C.
Where can u get this?
Monica M.
mesquite , TX
Is it worth buying MAC'S setting spray or Urban Decay ?
Lauraina Y.
Sultan, WA
I've been really interested in this product but I'm still a little confused, is it used only as a primer or as a setting spray as well?
Briseida P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is it really worth the hype?