BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Angelica P.
This is my favorite spray ever I use it before I put on my make up and after I put on my make up to set everything or you could use it to apply shadow to make it look like a foil this product is so versatile and it really makes your skin feel so hydrated I use this every day
alma l.
Everett, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lot of people call Mac Fix Plus a setting spray it is not a setting spray although people use it as a setting spray this is amazing too take the powder look to the skin off of your face or just pray before you put your foundation on to give you a face an extra kick of moisture or if your face is just dry you can spray it on bare skin it's really an amazing product on the market.
Lexi F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so so so so useful to have in anyones makeup collection! Not only do I use this to give my skin a healthier dewy finish but it also makes eyeshadows pop and helps make glitters sine even brighter on the lid. Definitely worth the money and lasts forever for me
Geena G.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product on my skin it makes my makeup last longer and the spray is a gentle mist just a great product to set your makeup making you look stunning it leaves a very natural look leaving everything the way it is just set.
Iris F.
Midland, TX
I am a DIE HARD FAN for this product! I use it for literally everything. I use it as a primer and finishing spray. I spray my brushes with it when I need a more pigmented look. It leaves a natural refreshing finish. The packaging and price is great. I would buy it again.
Gigi P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this spray!! I have dry  and acne prone skin  and I use to prep my skin before my concealer and foundation and it makes it  blend in perfectly. No need to use extra primer! I also use it afterwards to set my make up and it stays longer. I have used other prepping sprays but none compare to MAC.
Shirin M.
Honolulu
This is the best finish setting spray ever! It makes your make up lasts more longer, it doesn't make your skin dry at all, and gives you more natural finish look. I usually spray it after I'm done with my powder or foundation. I'm obsessed with most of products from MAC but this one is one of my fav.! Try it! You'll like it :)
Abby J.
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
This was the first and only setting spray I have used! I love this product so much! It is refreshing and easy to use. Whether you are at home or on the go, all of MAC products are reliable and beautiful.
Somalie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product inside of a Nordstrom. I've heard so many great things about it and had to try it for myself. It's not just all hype, it's a great product! I use it to dampen my beauty blender to apply liquid foundation. It helps even out my foundation so I don't end up looking cakey. I say this is worth purchasing.
Vanessa S.
San Jacinto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for priming and setting face! I usually add tons of powder products when I do my makeup since I have oily skin and this product always helps get rid of that "cakey" look. As far as making my makeup last all day, I think I'm better off using a different setting spray, but for everyday use I tend to reach for this one.
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
Is this setting spray worth the price/ worth the hype?
Jennie B.
Is this worth the price tag and as versatile as it says? been wanting to try it, but don't want to waste money if it doesn't do its job!
Ariel H.
Farmington
Does this product smooth your skin?
Zaire R.
Kaikohe, Northland
Is this a good product?
Paola c.
Does primer actually works?